No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this will be a good challenge for me. I need the practice. Especially with this type of art work.
    Twi, I love the Teyla art work you did. They came out beautiful.
    Everyone's art looked really well done. I am impressed.
    sigpic
    Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

Yours were really good too DJ's. They would make great sigs. Sheppard/Joe was very popular for this challenge
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Twi'lek View Post
        Yours were really good too DJ's. They would make great sigs. Sheppard/Joe was very popular for this challenge
        Thanks Twi. I'm learning still.
        sigpic

Comment

Baby is sleep, and I have a tad bit of me time before hubs comes to bed. I think I'll lurk around the forum a bit. God night J/T shippers.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJsGirl View Post
            Baby is sleep, and I have a tad bit of me time before hubs comes to bed. I think I'll lurk around the forum a bit. God night J/T shippers.
            Good Night DJsGirl! I am lurking a bit too..hubby is already sleeping (its 9:30 here). My son(a sophomore) is about to go to bed. He has been going to PT at 6am for a partial tear of his UCL in his pitching arm before school. so he is beat. He is out for the rest of his spring season...hopefully can throw again by mid June. My daughter (a senior) just got home from her job at the farmers market and is now doing a project for her marine bio class on sharks.. so I am taking this time instead of folding laundry to visit here.....

Love all the challenge pics... awesome job everyone!!!
            sigpic
            Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
            Forever!!

Comment

Well, I've decided what movies I want to do for the art. I'm going to be capping them today. I'm just not sure what in the movies I want to do.
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I have been trying to decide which movie(s) to do. I think I've narrowed it down. I have to cap too. Lots to do. Hopefully my little one will cooperate.

@Rockhound, Hope your son heals quickly and well so he can get back to pitching.

Goodnight. I will try and post more J/T pics tomorrow.
                sigpic

Comment

I came up with the idea yesterday. I just need time to cap
                  sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I may have to skip this one. This week is just as busy as last week. I have 2 events tomorrow and Saturday my girls are running a 5K.
                    sigpic

Comment

I am excited that my mother's day gifts are here early. The kids got me the fruit trees I wanted!

Last year I got Blueberry bushes and blackberry & grape vines. And we are getting so much fruit from them this year.
                      sigpic

Comment

..just got some bad news.. second opinion on Brian's elbow.. out for 3 months and need to take 800mg. of ibuprofen 3 time a day to reduce the enormous amounts of swelling in the elbow..He is very upset that he can't throw a baseball all summer. That is all he has done for the past 7 years...

but to take my mind of this.. I still have John and Teyla!!!
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                        Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                          ..just got some bad news.. second opinion on Brian's elbow.. out for 3 months and need to take 800mg. of ibuprofen 3 time a day to reduce the enormous amounts of swelling in the elbow..He is very upset that he can't throw a baseball all summer. That is all he has done for the past 7 years...

So sorry about your son's arm. That is tough to be out for a while. Especially over the summer.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post

Oh no! I hope it gets better over the summer. Poor guy.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Twi'lek View Post
                              I am excited that my mother's day gifts are here early. The kids got me the fruit trees I wanted!

Last year I got Blueberry bushes and blackberry & grape vines. And we are getting so much fruit from them this year.
                              That sounds like a great idea. This is my first Mothers Day, and I have no idea what I want or what I am Getty from my DH. I am sending flowers to my mom.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yay! 600 posts for me!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X