No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know what you mean Ever. I'm trying to get some artsy stuff done now. Tomorrow will be a no go for me so I need to get busy while I have a minute.
    sigpic

Comment

I subbed 2 1/2 days at the middle school. Daughter's concert last night. There's the parade today. (we only have one a year here and EVERYONE goes) Hoping to have time this afternoon.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Well, we had a great weekend. Exhausting but fun. Hope everyone enjoyed theirs as well.
        sigpic

Comment

I spent mine visiting family.
          sigpic
          Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            I subbed 2 1/2 days at the middle school. Daughter's concert last night. There's the parade today. (we only have one a year here and EVERYONE goes) Hoping to have time this afternoon.
            Kudos for subbing middle school!
            sigpic

Comment

Actually, I rather like subbing. There's variety in the subjects, I know most all of the kids (we live in a small area)I get to say, I've got plans or can't make it in today if there's something going on with the grandbabies (and there usually is recently) It's good.

sigpic

Comment

That's great. I hope my job will continue to be flexible when I get back to work.
                sigpic

Comment

I need the flexibility. Because of my granddaughter's condition (she had a heart transplant a year and a half ago - she's only 27 months old) I've spent 4 months of the last two school years in Denver near her hospital - 600 miles away from home.
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh my goodness! I hope she is doing well now. I couldn't imagine going through that. It's wonderful that you could be with them through it all.
                    sigpic

Comment

She's good and healthy. It's just her health is complicated. Her anti-rejection medicines are anti-immune medicines. So we work very hard to keep her healthy because if she gets sick, she has no immune system to fight it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Challenge #30 was all about blending! You had to blend at least 3 pictures together.

*due to GW posting guidelines I had to post a lot of thumbnails so please click for bigger pics to enjoy the lovely images in full size.

JadedWraith

Pics credits:
                        Butterflies by our own Nolamom and Psychicznax on Deviant art.

ShipperWriter

Banner size:

Full size:

click for bigger

raduzhok

This is 3 different pics which I blended together to make one:

This second pic is four different pics:

Dellruby

taris-eirien

Libero

Twi'lek

click for bigger

RodneyIsGodney
                        I had to do this one in honor of Bob Hoskins...Who Framed Roger Rabbit

DJsgirl

click for bigger

click for bigger
                        Last edited by mrscopterdoc; 05 May 2014, 10:38 AM. Reason: forgot one of Libero's pics!
                        sigpic

Comment

part 2........

copter

dragongirl

Blencathra

Misfits

Blake's 7

Doctor Who

click for bigger
                          sigpic

Comment

These are fantastic!
                            sigpic

Comment

Challenge #31

Everyone seemed to like the blending challenge a lot, so we are going to keep with that theme.....with a twist. This week, make art about your favorite movie. [limit of 10 pieces of art please] The twist is to pick one of following:

1. Change the coloring of your art somehow. This could be making it black and white, b&w with one object in color, tinting the entire piece, or just fiddling and perfecting the color all over.

2. Blend 3 [or more] images together in the art. They must be 3 separate and different images. You cannot use the same image of Thor [or whoever or whatever] 3 times.

3. Use a filter. [please tell what filter you used].

4. If you want to be wild and crazy, you can use all three rules!

*If you are wanting to do fan fic.....PM me for your writing challenge.

Please tell me which rule you used in your art when you PM me.

Entries are due to me by noon your time, Monday May 12th.
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh yay! The last challenge was so much fun to do, and I'm looking forward to this one too! I probably won't be able to do it until Saturday, but I am definitely IN
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X