No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got slammed last weekend too with 2 big events. I have 3 events this weekend So hopefully I can get mine done tomorrow and Wed.
    sigpic

Comment

WooHoo! It's my 300th post! Of course I had to share it in here. J/T Forever!
      sigpic

Comment

Yay! Keep posting!

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Twi'lek View Post
          WooHoo! It's my 300th post! Of course I had to share it in here. J/T Forever!
          Keep it up Twi!
          sigpic
          Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

500 and counting for me! We are on a roll!
            sigpic

Comment

Congrats to both of you!
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks Ever!
                sigpic

Comment

So i was trying to be nice and let the Kirby girl do a demo in my house. Took forever. No I wasn't buying one and I told her up front I wouldn't. She said that was fine, and did the demo. (Very nice girl) So then the supervisor guy tries to sell me the Kirby. He got so rude when I still said I still wouldn't buy. Ugh!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Twi'lek View Post
                    So i was trying to be nice and let the Kirby girl do a demo in my house. Took forever. No I wasn't buying one and I told her up front I wouldn't. She said that was fine, and did the demo. (Very nice girl) So then the supervisor guy tries to sell me the Kirby. He got so rude when I still said I still wouldn't buy. Ugh!
                    I hate rude door to door sales people.
                    sigpic

Comment

So do I. And I didn't have time to work on my challenge.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hope everyone is enjoying their day. I am finding a little tie to work on the challenge and maybe get some reading in.
                        sigpic

Comment

I worked on mine too. I'm thinking about doing 3. Daniel, Shep, and maybe a team pic if I have time and if they come out ok.
                          sigpic

Comment

I'll be lucky if I can get 2 done. It's late for me so I'm off to bed. Sweet Dreams J/T Lovers
                            sigpic

Comment

Have a good night.
                              sigpic

Comment

Life here has been so busy. Maybe this morning? Maybe tomorrow afternoon? to artify?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X