No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I totally agree. I thought it would have been the perfect time to go for it.
    sigpic

Comment

Oh, you should have seen me rant and rave a few years ago. I growled a lot. Now, I'm in a sort of bittersweet frame of mind. My personal canon pretty much trumped anything tptb have and I write fic. Occasionally go watch some eps, but when I do, I get sad all over again.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I always do rewatches, and add my own canon to the mix. I have all my fic written out, I just need to post it. I would love to read your fics when I'm done.
        sigpic
        Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          Oh, you should have seen me rant and rave a few years ago. I growled a lot. Now, I'm in a sort of bittersweet frame of mind. My personal canon pretty much trumped anything tptb have and I write fic. Occasionally go watch some eps, but when I do, I get sad all over again.
          Yes, this I remember; almost had to get a muzzle, or was that Camy ? Wait I forgot, that was me. Now if anyone tries to put me in one of those impound tirelocks, think again!

Anyhow, yes, it is possible, by pairing proper couples together {Caskett for example} two of thel eads, pair them off, have fun with whatever is thrown at them to test their friendship and soon to arrive wedding!

In SGA, they just wrote it wrong I think

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I suppose at least in our case we can imagine they have a future together, especially thanks to the dream scene in Search and Rescue. Unfortunately other ships were thrown under the bus completely like Weir/Shepard and Ronon/Keller.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJsGirl View Post
              I always do rewatches, and add my own canon to the mix. I have all my fic written out, I just need to post it. I would love to read your fics when I'm done.
              I've got 3 or 4 John/Teyla fics up (and ideas for a couple of others) and a couple of others where in my mind I've got little nods to them. Just let me know and I'll link you up! Looking forward to yours as well.

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
              Yes, this I remember; almost had to get a muzzle, or was that Camy ? Wait I forgot, that was me. Now if anyone tries to put me in one of those impound tirelocks, think again!

Anyhow, yes, it is possible, by pairing proper couples together {Caskett for example} two of thel eads, pair them off, have fun with whatever is thrown at them to test their friendship and soon to arrive wedding!

In SGA, they just wrote it wrong I think
              I think it was me, you, Camy, Linda, maybe even Sci and everyone else who was around.

I suppose at least in our case we can imagine they have a future together, especially thanks to the dream scene in Search and Rescue. Unfortunately other ships were thrown under the bus completely like Weir/Shepard and Ronon/Keller.
              I had some epic rants with Ronon/Jenn. Tptb hinted all over about it. I was looking forward to it and then...

Most of my SGA ships were never going to be canon anyway. So I was especially gutted when the two that looked like it was going to be never became.
              sigpic

Comment

Yes, link me please! I am excited to read some JT stuff! I was bummed about Ronon/ Keller. Never understood why Rodney got 2 long term relationships and everyone else didn't. Especially when they really played up Ronon / Keller. Then Ronon gets a possible new love interest and it ends. At least we have fic.
                sigpic

Comment

Challenge #25 was Opposites

ShipperWriter

Dragongirl

taris-eirien

slizzie1986

sigpic

Comment

Nice work!
                    sigpic

Comment

Challenge #26

This week I am hosting the challenge so all art needs to be turned in to me by 6am Mon (April 7th) your time.

This challenge, is also a bit of a game, is to make a visual representation of the title of a movie or tv show. Sounds easy but it is a little more complicated then that. You can't use words, and you can't use the people from the movie or show. An example would be this Which is the movie "A Clockwork Orange"

After the entries are posted next Mon there will be a chance for everyone to guess what the art is for, and then later the answers will be posted.

If you have any question please feel free to ask

EDIT: I was asked and should have mentioned it in the original post Please include the title that your art is depicting

EDIT: I was asked and should have mentioned it in the original post Please include the title that your art is depicting
                      Last edited by dragongirl; 31 March 2014, 11:17 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yes, link me please! I am excited to read some JT stuff! I was bummed about Ronon/ Keller. Never understood why Rodney got 2 long term relationships and everyone else didn't. Especially when they really played up Ronon / Keller. Then Ronon gets a possible new love interest and it ends. At least we have fic.
                        It comes down to tptb Marty Stu-ing Rodney. They identified most with Rodney's character and went and lived their fantasies through him.

As too my fics - https://www.fanfiction.net/u/740976/ goes to my profile (and I'm hoping my fics) I've got who's in them and who's paired listed with each one. Hope you like!
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks Ever! I will check them out over the weekend. It'll be nice to sit on the deck and read some JT goodness. Spring has taken its sweet time to get here.
                          sigpic

Comment

My curiosity is peaked! It'll be interesting to see hat everyone comes up with.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                              It comes down to tptb Marty Stu-ing Rodney. They identified most with Rodney's character and went and lived their fantasies through him.
                              And there is one of the pitfalls of the show. I like Rodney, but they clearly played him up too much, overshadowing other characters. I think it's better to do ships fairly or do none at all. That way it's left up to our snippy imaginations.
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh Ever, I must read your fics. Tonight after work I need to catch up on yesterdays Once Upon a Time and Walking Dead, then I can start reading
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X