• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad news from lots of corners recently.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Yep, this is one of my favorite scenes as well. Love the awkwardness of it, as it is so sweet and endearing. Now I have to go and watch it

John and Teyla, together forever!

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      THAT'S MY SHIPPER SCENE!!

That was the scene that I finally decided John/Teyla was the way tptb were supposedly going to go. Previously, when there was a JT scene there was a little bit to suggest they might go JE. This scene was just too beautiful, intimate, and awkward in that emerging intimacy.
      sigpic
      Thanks to the talented Bailey1ak

Comment

sigpic

Comment

What a lovely Valentine's Day hug!

Enjoy your weekend!
          sigpic
          Thanks to the talented Bailey1ak

Comment

Yeah, I went around and pic spammed my shippy world. The hug was too perfect to not use.
            sigpic

Comment

Hi guys!!

I know I don't normally hang out here, but I was just wondering.....is anyone interested in doing art or fic challenges? I sort of run one, it's actually spread across 6 threads so there is a wide variety of ships and thunks, but the challenges aren't really focused on that. I have a website where we archive the old challenges, you can check it out here and the current one is here. I post new challenges on Mondays, with all the entries from the previous week as well, so everyone can see. If anyone is interested, I start posting in here. Or if not, I can stay way. No worries. Just wanted to extend an offer just in case.
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks for sharing Copter. I'll give it a look and hope my muse kicks in.

Comment

Would love to see some new fics!
                  sigpic
                  Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

I'd love the time to write them!
                    sigpic

Comment

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Just having some fun as I work on my JT fics JT caption 1.0.jpg
                      sigpic

Comment

Hands1.jpgHands2.jpgHands3.jpgHands4.jpgHands5.jpgHands6.jpgHands7.jpgHands8.jpg
                        sigpic

Comment

You writing? Pretty please?

I LOVE that scene! So cute!
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes. I'm a personal trainer so I've been busy. But I am trying to get My SGA stuff done. My writing style is not the best but I have enough followers that enjoy the SG1 (crossover SGA & SGU) stories so I keep them going.
                            sigpic

Comment

My granddaughter has been sick and taking up all my time. It's been an interesting couple of years with her.

Looking forward to any fic you put out! Do you have any up? If so, link us up, please! (or is it the one in your sig?)
                              sigpic

Comment

Yes! That sig is old but it's still up there. It's mostly SG1. The SGA bits might be a bit spoilerish, since it all runs simultaneously like future seasons. I have 1 more segment for deleted scenes from SGA season5, and S6 E1 is pretty much done.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X