No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice list, Rockhound. I have a the cave scene from Rising in my PB account, so I'll post that. If you want to, all you need is a Photobucket account and you're set for posting pics. You could do it in no time.

sigpic

Comment

Ooh! Great list, Rockhound! I've got a bunch of those in my pb.

This is my favorite though.

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Oh wow, I have sooo many.
        1, putting on her necklace
        2, Goodbye head touch
        3, feeling the baby bump
        4, after the shuttle landing in the infirmary J "that's not why I did it". , T " I know"
        5, Dopple Ganger first part of Teyla's dream.
        6, Dopple Ganger Hug scene

I got more...
        sigpic
        Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

By the way, in Doppleganger I remember knowing that the had written Rachel's pregnancy into the story. So i thought that that hug scene when she went to his room was going to turn out to be... eh hem ... The night. So disappointed that Kaanan was introduced into the plot. Oh well there's always fan fic?
          sigpic

Comment

Loving the pics of John and Teyla! The list of their special moments is awesome. Makes me want to go watch a few of these episodes
            sigpic
            Thanks to the talented Bailey1ak

Comment

Originally posted by DJsGirl View Post
              By the way, in Doppleganger I remember knowing that the had written Rachel's pregnancy into the story. So i thought that that hug scene when she went to his room was going to turn out to be... eh hem ... The night. So disappointed that Kaanan was introduced into the plot. Oh well there's always fan fic?
              I was disappointed too. It would have been a perfect opportunity for them to get together. I knew it wouldn't happen that way. I'd read a spoiler how Torren's daddy wasn't going to be any of the guys on the team.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                I was disappointed too. It would have been a perfect opportunity for them to get together. I knew it wouldn't happen that way. I'd read a spoiler how Torren's daddy wasn't going to be any of the guys on the team.
                Grrr to Paul M for being the big meanie and not letting them making John be the daddy. I agree that that ep would've been perfect and no need to explain a long or secret romance. It could've been a time of need and comfort.

Comment

Merry Christmas JTers!!!

Comment

Merry belated Christmas!
                    sigpic

Comment

Need to get some more episodes in before the New Year.
                      Can't decide between the Micheal episodes ending with Prodigal, or the super shippy
                      JT episodes.
                      sigpic

Comment

Shippy. Always go with shippy
                        sigpic

Comment

A very shippy and Happy New Year to all the JTers out there!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick 0208 Ldn View Post
                            A very shippy and Happy New Year to all the JTers out there!

A bit late.. but wishing you Nick and all my fellow JTers a very Happy New Year!!!

Started rewatching some old episodes of Atlantis...I miss this show soooo much. There is nothing that compares to Stargate anywhere on TV. I actually just started reading the Legacy Series books..very different but I love where they take the John and Teyla relationship. This is where they should have taken their relationship in the TV series. It would have worked. We didn't need the overpowering sexual scenes like we had in SGU that I hated.. just subtle things that put John and Teyla together. Am I making sense ?
                            I don't need a lot...confirmation of their feelings to each other was all I wanted....
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                            Forever!!

Comment

The couple of Legacy books I've read are just wonderful! Looking forward to seeing where it all goes - both broader story and the John/Teyla loveliness happening.

It was some of those scenes in SGU that totally turned me off to that show. I was watching it with my (at the time) 12 year old daughter and she was all "eeew" and I really didn't want to have to deal with anymore of that. (I did watch more of S2 for Varro even if he was totally underused. )

I so miss Stargate. Wish there was some really good scifi on aside from Doctor Who these days. Most of what we have is supernatural, zombie, vampire stuff.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                                The couple of Legacy books I've read are just wonderful! Looking forward to seeing where it all goes - both broader story and the John/Teyla loveliness happening.

It was some of those scenes in SGU that totally turned me off to that show. I was watching it with my (at the time) 12 year old daughter and she was all "eeew" and I really didn't want to have to deal with anymore of that. (I did watch more of S2 for Varro even if he was totally underused. )

I so miss Stargate. Wish there was some really good scifi on aside from Doctor Who these days. Most of what we have is supernatural, zombie, vampire stuff.
                                Yes Everlovin, I have to agree whole heartedly with you. The Legacy books are wonderful in terms of John and Teyla. One of the many reasons I read them. And I too, miss Stargate! Nothing sci fi even has my interest these days. Oh well, back to looking at all of the wonderful pictures!

Happy Brrrr....Day to everyone!
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to the talented Bailey1ak

Comment

Working...
                                X