No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad you're doing a bit better, Cascade! Remember, the dvd's can start all over again.

I've been reading the story when I've had a chance. Running behind though.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Hi folks!

I'm flipping through my various sci-fi series. At this rate, Atlantis will be up again soon!!

Episode Three is now finished and work has begun on Episode Four!

Thanks for reading!

Comment

I wanted to say I loved episode 3! I just exited that tab before I could engage my brain enough to leave a review. I'll get to it.

Looking forward to episode 4!
        sigpic

Comment

Good luck on episode 4. I'm glad you're doing better now.

sigpic

Comment

Verbal Cascade has the first chapter of episode 4 up! 6x04 Sacrifice
            sigpic

Comment

Cool.

sigpic

Comment

Just rewatched Season3 The Arch all the way to Season 4 Doppleganger this past weekend. Makes me miss SGA and of course Sheyla!
                sigpic
                Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

This is what happens after watching old episodes... You end up on the message board missing the good ol days.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJsGirl View Post
                    This is what happens after watching old episodes... You end up on the message board missing the good ol days.
                    Yes. I still have a retwatch to get around to. I'll probably feel the same way once I start watching again, or maybe I'll just be glad for what was there. Glad you had some fun watching the show.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJsGirl View Post
                      Just rewatched Season3 The Arch all the way to Season 4 Doppleganger this past weekend. Makes me miss SGA and of course Sheyla!
                      Oh, I so need to do a rewatch! I've been watching Quarantine for fic writing purposes and I absolutely LOVE their scenes! So sweet and comfortable. And the looks they send each other are intense!
                      sigpic

Comment

Quarantine is nice. I liked how everyone was in a room with someone and got to know them a bit better and/or have some time with them.

sigpic

Comment

I loved how well John and Teyla knew each other.

It was how well Teyla knew John in Sateda (that scene on Daedalus) that made me finally decide to ship John/Teyla. That scene was so beautiful.
                          sigpic

Comment

That scene in Sateda was so sweet.
                            sigpic

Comment

Ok, so Favorite John/Teyla scenes or moments. Whose got them? Include pics if you want.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                                Ok, so Favorite John/Teyla scenes or moments. Whose got them? Include pics if you want.
                                Ok so since I am computer illiterate and don't know how to post pictures.. my favorite scenes are:

In no particular order:

1. Goodbye/head touch scene in the gateroom from The Return
                                2. Balcony scene at the end of Spoils of War
                                3. Cafeteria scene from Sateda
                                4. Apology scene at the end of Conversion
                                5. John and Teyla in the infirmary at the end of The Queen
                                6. Hug from Doppelganger
                                7. Cave scene from Rising
                                8. Infirmary scene from Sunday
                                9. Infirmary scene from The Ark
                                10. I also just loved the scenes in The Kindred 1 and 2 when John and team were searching for Teyla ..each time they failed to find her the look on his face was just unforgettable.

I am sure I can come up with more but it is 9pm and I have to leave for the airport at 4am to visit parents in Florida with family for Christmas!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                                Forever!!

Comment

Working...
                                X