No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Verbal Cascade is up to chapter 7 of 6x02 Home Part Two! The link is for chapter 5, but I'm still finding/looking for time to read!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Two episodes down, 18 more to go. Am currently working hard on Episode Three.

Rewatching Atlantis boxset for inspiration.

Thanks for reading.

Comment

A little thread spamming in an effort to make sure folks aren't caught off guard this weekend

Heads up re the next Server Move:

Estimated downtime will be 3-4hrs between the 11th and 14th of October.
        Changes to DNS settings will be nearly instantaneous for most of us, but propagation (ie reconnection to the new server address) may take hours,or as much as 24-48 hours to reach everyone, since it depends on your ISP.

If there are any changes to that schedule,or any other info,we'll try to let you all know in advance via the Ask the Mods thread ,this thread ,the Alphasite and/or GW Twitter.

Thanks in advance for your patience!

Feel free to pass the info around.
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Looking forward to more episodes! I'm still working on reading the current one.

Watching SGA is a great way to get story ideas and inspiration. I do often.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by america126 View Post
            NO way!!Me too!!!!!I read City of Bones Years ago and am waiting for the 6th and final book City of Heavenly Fire which comes out Next Year in May :0
            I haven't finished the series, probably b/c of life. -_-

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
            Is that how long it has been ?
            Yes. I can feel the judging right now but college has been crazy!!!
            Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
            Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
              Yes. I can feel the judging right now but college has been crazy!!!
              No judging implied in any manner. I'm in the same boat, funny we've not run into each other on it. Unless you're in the galaxy far far away wherein Sith Happens almost every day.....

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I still have yet to start rewatching Atlantis. I just haven't found the right time. I also need to get moving reading VerbalCascade's stories. I'm looking forward to reading episode 2. I hope everyone is either doing well or better.

@Skydiver, thank you.

sigpic

Comment

No judging implied in any manner. I'm in the same boat, funny we've not run into each other on it. Unless you're in the galaxy far far away wherein Sith Happens almost every day.....
                  I'm stuck in the back mending uniforms. Come visit!!

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                    I'm stuck in the back mending uniforms. Come visit!!
                    I'm further, back somewhere around the propellers.... Can ya throw some foodstuffs overboard ?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I'm further, back somewhere around the propellers.... Can ya throw some foodstuffs overboard ?
                      I'll try. The galley is stingy with food these days.

Comment

Just to bring all back to topic....John and Teyla forever!
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to the talented Bailey1ak

Comment

sigpic

Comment

^Beautiful picture. And this time I haven't come empty handed:

"He cares for you more than you know."

sigpic

Comment

I love love LOVE that scene!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Me too.

I don't think I've posted this one in here yet. It's behind the scenes season 5:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X