No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Rockhound;13945146]Haven't heard of City of Bones yet.. I have to check it out. Hubby and I went to see Elysium last weekend.

I meant to call it THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS City of Bones, which is Awesome!!!!!

Comment

Hi guys, sorry I've not been on much!

Been unwell for a couple of weeks so I've been confined to bed with just my Atlantis box-set for company. It's been a good time! Until I get to the last episode and then its just sad!

Work is progressing on episode 2 of my fanfic. I hope to have the first chapter up in a day or two.

Comment

Originally posted by america126 View Post
        I'm sorry that I have NOT been on much lately, I have been busy lately :0

I recently saw the movie CITY OF BONES on opening day, it was Fantastic!!!!
        Dat movie. *droolz* For ONCE I read the book before it was a movie!!! *happy dance*

Originally posted by VerbalCascade View Post

Been unwell for a couple of weeks so I've been confined to bed with just my Atlantis box-set for company. It's been a good time! Until I get to the last episode and then its just sad!

Work is progressing on episode 2 of my fanfic. I hope to have the first chapter up in a day or two.
        Dearie, RL is evil. Which is why I've barely been on here in the past 3 years.
        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

RL is evil. Totally understand. This last week has been crazy. Everyone talks about the 100 year flood, well we had it here. Yikes!

Looking forward to the next episode!
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Feel Better Soon! Looking forward to your next chapter... Jack is too!
            sigpic
            Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
            Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              RL is evil. Totally understand. This last week has been crazy. Everyone talks about the 100 year flood, well we had it here. Yikes!

Looking forward to the next episode!
              Oh no Ever! Just saw this.. Are you in Colorado? OMG I can't believe the devastation! I live in Vegas and we have had our fare share of wild fires this summer and recently flash floods, but nothing compared to what happened in Colorado...Not sure if that is where you live but you are in my thoughts!
              sigpic
              Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                Oh no Ever! Just saw this.. Are you in Colorado? OMG I can't believe the devastation! I live in Vegas and we have had our fare share of wild fires this summer and recently flash floods, but nothing compared to what happened in Colorado...Not sure if that is where you live but you are in my thoughts!
                Actually, I live in Southern New Mexico. There isn't a part of our state that hasn't been affected by the flooding. We just haven't made the national news. Last Friday, we had major flash floods exacerbated by the huge fires we've had the last two years. Dry rivers that haven't flowed in 20 years ran and overflowed their banks. There were two deaths in our county. What was really worrisome to me is Hubby and both sons are on the Volunteer Fire Department and in the middle of rescues and evacuations. Also, Mom and Dad live right on the Rio Grande and I wasn't sure how high it would get where they were.
                sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=AlbinoMonkeyC;13955436]Dat movie. *droolz* For ONCE I read the book before it was a movie!!! *happy dance*

NO way!!Me too!!!!!I read City of Bones Years ago and am waiting for the 6th and final book City of Heavenly Fire which comes out Next Year in May :0

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                    Dearie, RL is evil. Which is why I've barely been on here in the past 3 years.
                    Is that how long it has been ?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Actually, I live in Southern New Mexico. There isn't a part of our state that hasn't been affected by the flooding. We just haven't made the national news. Last Friday, we had major flash floods exacerbated by the huge fires we've had the last two years. Dry rivers that haven't flowed in 20 years ran and overflowed their banks. There were two deaths in our county. What was really worrisome to me is Hubby and both sons are on the Volunteer Fire Department and in the middle of rescues and evacuations. Also, Mom and Dad live right on the Rio Grande and I wasn't sure how high it would get where they were.
                      Wow, that really puts things into perspective. Hope everything calms down for you soon.

We don't get much in the way of that stuff in the UK.

First two chapters of episode 2 are up.

Comment

Like I said, it was a crazy weekend.

Yay! Stories! I'm off and reading! As soon as I gt a chance.
                        sigpic

Comment

Here's the link to Verbal Cascade's story - 6x02 Home Part Two
                          Last edited by Everlovin; 18 September 2013, 07:47 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Wow.. I had heard that New Mexico was getting a lot of rain too, but nothing about the flooding. That is so scary. I pray that you, your husband and sons and parents stay safe. Flash flooding is so scary. It can happen so fast and you can have a flash flood even though the rain was miles away..no warning. We are drier now so hopefully it is coming your way....

Here's the link to Verbal Cascade's story - 6x02 Home Part Two
                            Yea!! off to read..
                            sigpic
                            Forever!!

Comment

We're mostly dried out here. Just have to deal with all the damage. There are other parts of the state that have lots of water flowing. We do, but it's where you might expect - just more of it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Verbal Cascade is up to chapter 4 of 6x02 Home Part Two! The link is for chapter 1, but I'm still finding/looking for time to read!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X