No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sateda is probably my all time favorite SGA ep. It's so well rounded with character, action, ship, lots of stuff!

Finished Chapters 2 and 3 today. Loved them!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Lovely sig banner and icon, Everlovin.

Originally posted by VerbalCascade View Post
      Thanks! I felt easier writing that chapter.

Yeah it was create an illusion of separation (after they disbanded) and then allowed me to start bringing them back together in Chapter 3. I hope it works out as planned.

Been rewatching some of my favourite episodes today. Still think Sateda is amongst my favourites.
      It's among my favorites too. It's a great Ronon episode, but it also ends up being a great team episode too. Everyone got good writing in that one.

sigpic

Comment

I didn't make the sig/avi. A member over at the Ronon/Jenn thread did. We're having our 4th Annual Intentions Day over there next month.

Sateda: Aside from the commisary scene, shippy speaking, I love John's "competition" with Teyla over how many wraith they've killed. So funny!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          I didn't make the sig/avi. A member over at the Ronon/Jenn thread did. We're having our 4th Annual Intentions Day over there next month.
          Well they did a wonderful job.

Sateda: Aside from the commisary scene, shippy speaking, I love John's "competition" with Teyla over how many wraith they've killed. So funny!
          Very funny! I think it's one of the show's funniest moments.

sigpic

Comment

This has been in my mailbox for a few days and I finally had a chance to get to it. Verbal Cascade has another chapter of 6x01 Home Part One up! Great job there!
            sigpic

Comment

Oh, great! Another chapter, and s/he's already on number 4 now. Time to start reading.

sigpic

Comment

Actually, I got the link for the next chapter in my e-mail this morning. I'm looking forward to it. 6x01 Home Part One
                sigpic

Comment

Verbal Cascade posted another chapter of 6x01 Home Part One! I'm off and reading! As I have time to anyways.
                  sigpic

Comment

Sorry I've not been able to update as often as I want, real life got in the way. I hate real life sometimes.

One more chapter and episode 1 is done. Thanks for reading and encouraging me

Comment

Sorry I've not been able to update as often as I want, real life got in the way. I hate real life sometimes.

I hear you. Real Life gets in the way too much. Sometimes I wish I just lived in a world only filled with Stargate SG1 and Atlantis and of course John and Teyla...but unfortunately that is not possible. Your story is amazing! I have not left a comment on FF because I can't remember my password , but I look forward to anything new constantly.. You have done an amazing job! Please please continue!
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                      Forever!!

Comment

I completely understand RL being crazy. I live RL being crazy.

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                        I hear you. Real Life gets in the way too much. Sometimes I wish I just lived in a world only filled with Stargate SG1 and Atlantis and of course John and Teyla...but unfortunately that is not possible. Your story is amazing! I have not left a comment on FF because I can't remember my password , but I look forward to anything new constantly.. You have done an amazing job! Please please continue!
                        Oh, I like that idea! Lots of Stargate all around us. Ship everywhere! *sigh*
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry that I have NOT been on much lately, I have been busy lately :0

I recently saw the movie CITY OF BONES on opening day, it was Fantastic!!!!

Comment

A world solely of Stargate would suit me perfectly!! And thanks for the feedback about my story. The final chapter is almost done for episode one, hopefully it will surprise you all.

Hi America, I'm VerbalCascade (called that because I talk alot of rubbish). Sounds like a good movie!

Comment

Originally posted by america126 View Post

I totally understand RL taking over online fun. I'm getting to a place where I can enjoy online stuff again.

Which one was City of Bones? I don't remember any commercials for it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by america126 View Post

Haven't heard of City of Bones yet.. I have to check it out. Hubby and I went to see Elysium last weekend.
                                Sorry but one of the worst movies I have ever seen. Coming attractions looked great.. Jodie Foster and Matt Damon, but movie was a total disappointment. I would have much rather stayed home and watched Atlantis DVD's. At least that way I know I am going to love it!

Verbal Cascade: Can't wait for more.. I wasn't aware that was all episode 1.. that means a lot more! yeah!!
                                awesome job!
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                                Forever!!

Comment

Working...
                                X