No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has to keep his hands out so he can explain the Hail Mary.

sigpic

Comment

Love that scene too!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9608717/...-Home-Part-One

My first chapter uploaded. No John or Teyla really, just setting the scene.

I've tried to keep roughly to 1500 words per chapter so its not too exhaustive to read.

I've got 5 more chapters ready to go and am working on 2 more to complete the "episode".

Comment

Woot! I'm off and reading!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Cool.

I should be able to upload the next few fairly regularly, once I've proof-read them.

I promise the next chapter has Teyla/Shep stuff!!

Comment

Originally posted by VerbalCascade View Post
            Love that scene too!!

I've tried to keep roughly to 1500 words per chapter so its not too exhaustive to read.

I've got 5 more chapters ready to go and am working on 2 more to complete the "episode".
            Good. I'll be reading.

sigpic

Comment

Not a bad start at all. I'm interested to see what got triggered in the holo room.

sigpic

Comment

Love that scene too!!

Sent you a review!
                sigpic

Comment

Love that scene too!!

Great beginning! Can't wait for what comes next! I love reading new fics and since I can't write at all, I really appreciate people who do!
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                  Forever!!

Comment

Verbal Cascade has another chapter of Home Part One up! Yay! I'm off and reading!
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the kind words

Chapter 2 is up and Chapter 3 should be ready to go tomorrow or the day after.

Comment

I'm still working on Chapter 2. Crazy day around here.
                        sigpic

Comment

All those people under one roof, I can imagine it gets crazy alot.

There's no rush

Comment

The second chapter is better than the first. I like that you've got separate stories of what's happening with the team members leading up to the same event.

sigpic

Comment

!!CHALLENGE TIME!!

!!CARIBBIAN CRUISE!!

John treats the team {or just Teyla} to a Disney {Or cruise line of your choice} Cruise for a 8 day-7 night week

!!!MEANT TO BE FUN AND RELAXING!!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by The Lady Blue View Post
                                The second chapter is better than the first. I like that you've got separate stories of what's happening with the team members leading up to the same event.
                                Thanks! I felt easier writing that chapter.

Yeah it was create an illusion of separation (after they disbanded) and then allowed me to start bringing them back together in Chapter 3. I hope it works out as planned.

Been rewatching some of my favourite episodes today. Still think Sateda is amongst my favourites.

Comment

Working...
                                X