John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
    I've been too busy with school to write.

Why hello!!
    RL is such a pain.

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
    Glad to be of service, oh and before you start throwing the tomatos, my story is not really SGA related..... More like Transformers with a dash of SG1 and some other fun stuff, not to mention feline rleated stuff too... *sneaks out before the red balls of splatter start flying*
    Oh no tomatoes for you hun. It's been ages since SGA or any Stargate has been around. Don't expect you to have every story SGA.

Comment

More Old art

This one is in a link because it's a manip. JT Happily Every After (I added his wristband)

Comment

Originally posted by america126 View Post
        hi all.

I am no longer a sparky. And i see the sparks,chemistry between john and teyla.
        Welcome America!!

I've been gone from here a long time, but this latest JT blast has reignited my love for John and Teyla... not that it ever went away, but was on the back burner. Now it is front and center again. I have actually never really shipped anyone in any show but there was something about John and Teyla from when I first started watching SGA (I had watched SG1 for years and liked Sam and Jack but it wasn't the same) in Season 1 that just drew me in to them. They just seemed to belong together and have a connection that went beyond anything I had ever seen. Even thought they often had their differences and the obvious dialogue of the show would sometimes show us a little JT and then take it away.. for me it was always there. I just never saw either of them with anyone else...I know John cared for Elizabeth a lot and the other few women that we saw him flirt with but to me, I always knew he loved Teyla but in a way she was off limits. Little things during S4 and 5 showed me that he was really more in love with her than ever but obviously her pregnancy with Kanaan forced him to push those feelings away. I also always knew that Teyla loved John but she would never let him know first so therefore when things developed with Kanann (who she really did love in a way but never in the way she loved John), she felt comfortable with him and things progressed from there.

But I knew all along that Kanaan could never hold a candle to John..John was her soulmate and she was his.

Again welcome!!!

Sci - I am working on a response to your questions.. just been a real busy week for me but I will answer.
        sigpic
        Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
        Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          RL is such a pain.
          No kidding. The bull I've had to put up with as a college sophomore is fairly concerning. It's not so much class work as it is people. And I was introduced to tumblr......

But it's nice to see that the JT is still alive and hasn't completely died.
          Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
          Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

No kidding. The bull I've had to put up with as a college sophomore is fairly concerning. It's not so much class work as it is people. And I was introduced to tumblr......

So sorry to hear that hun. Always makes things harder to deal with. Hope things get better for you soon. *HUGS*

Guess it needed that little spark of hope to get it up and going again.

Comment

So sorry to hear that hun. Always makes things harder to deal with. Hope things get better for you soon. *HUGS*

Guess it needed that little spark of hope to get it up and going again.
              I'm fine, everything got smoothed over.

Indeed. I may have reblogged some stuff from season one on tumblr. Kinda scary, actually.

Comment

I'm fine, everything got smoothed over.

Indeed. I may have reblogged some stuff from season one on tumblr. Kinda scary, actually.
                Oh good. Not sure what tumblr is.

Comment

A blogging site

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Gateworld forums on crack. Google is your friend, venture if you dare.
                    Spoiler:
                    It's a lot of Supernatural, Doctor Who, Sherlock, and Avengers mixed with a few hipsters and fashion.

Comment

Ohhhh... Gotcha.

Comment

Love how the gazes at Teyla as she walks through the gate.

Second hug. So could see him in Extension helping her grieve.

Excitement over baby kick

Comment

can you imagine the scene???? where he confronts her in the movie, it would give me goosebumps

Comment

I don't think John is the sort to confront Teyla on a romantic level. I can see the knowing/hopeful look in his eye in his dealings with Teyla and their relationship grows into a more romantic one.

I'm not sure what would be "the event" that tips them over into that relationship. He's not going to want to push her as she's mourning whatever it was. Lord knows, they've had lots of opportunities that were never persued.
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

@Sci-fan: Just beautiful.

I've heard a lot of not so good things about tumblr so I've never tried it. I only go there when someone links me to it which isn't that often.

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                              I don't think John is the sort to confront Teyla on a romantic level. I can see the knowing/hopeful look in his eye in his dealings with Teyla and their relationship grows into a more romantic one.

I'm not sure what would be "the event" that tips them over into that relationship. He's not going to want to push her as she's mourning whatever it was. Lord knows, they've had lots of opportunities that were never persued.
                              I do think it would take something happening between them for him to approach her, and I don't think it would be after whatever her loss is supposed to be in the never to be made film. I think that he would be there for her, but he wouldn't take advantage of that. I don't think that's who Sheppard is and I don't think Teyla would be susceptible to that. She would need time to grieve and space, and I think John would give her that time and space because he would understand. I kind of think they just "get" each other that way, but that's just what I think. Then, after a while, I think it would something happening for him to go after her for himself, some kind of signal that let him know that it's okay and that she's had enough time to move on. Maybe it would be Torren that brought them together if Kanaan was out of the picture because he would need a dad or something like that. I'm not sure, but they both tend to put other people first (John, it's the team, Teyla, it's her people and fighting the Wraith for Pegasus) so something would have to happen for them to stop for a moment and put themselves and their own happiness first. I'm not sure that that would be, but that's what I think. I hope this makes sense and I haven't rambled too much.

sigpic

Comment

My son's computer doesn't like GW tonight.

I completely understood what you were saying Lady Blue.

I can almost see something like...Torren is a precocious two years old. John's been watching cartoons with him as Teyla is doing something elsewhere. Whichever cartoon has a mom and dad playing with the little kid - it could be the Bugs Bunny commercial where he was accidentally delivered by a stork to gorilla parents - and Torren calls John Daddy out of the blue. It starts to become habit no matter how much John says Kanaan is/was his daddy. One of these times, Teyla hears and starts looking at John in that light again. There eventually comes a time where Teyla and John are more tired than Torren at bedtime and they all fall asleep on Teyla's bed. They wake up in the morning - after a perfectly innocent night - but the rest is history.

Sorry. I'm in need for fluff now.
                                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                                X