X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last one for the Night

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
      Just read your ficlet Sci- that was awesome! You did that so fast! And I love how you said that for now he would be whatever she needed him to be.

I wouldn't want her to lose Torren either but I think that would really push John to go to her and be there for her the way she is there for him.

This had definately made me a happy shipper today too!
      Oh thank you. I was shocked it was in me. lol. Haven't written in a long time, but ya give me a little spark of hope... and Tah dah!!

I can see that too. If she lost Torren, I could see her go to John because she's done so so many times and maybe Kannan would leave... or worse. She lost both in some tragic event. But I wanted to Kannan a hero... because we all gave the poor guy a bad wrap... he couldn't help it. He was like Jessica Rabbit. He wasn't bad.. he was just wrote that way. I mean... pretty bad they made him invisible 95% of the time and were planning on killing him off alot sooner, but didn't happen that way. That was the main reason why I thought they would kill Kannan off and not Torren. Plus not sure how people would feel about them killing off a baby.

Me too. Miss when we had so many of us that we easily did 10 pages a day. Had artist, fic writers and fanvid makers. The old days.

Comment

So you mean that we were right the whole time?? This calls for celebration!!! *gets out bubbly*
        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
          CANON ACCEPTED!!! *nods and runs*

I thought I saw an AlbinoMonkeyC ?, I can see a scifan and a Rocky, and also a Everlovin, but I thought I just saw a AlbinoMonkeyC.... oh and can someone explain to me why John is going "YES" and pumping his fist like he just scored a major gaol at half time buzzer ? This does not have anything to do with my finding Canoe in my closet hanging in there does it ? All bones, no meat or skin.....

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

So you mean that we were right the whole time?? This calls for celebration!!! *gets out bubbly*
            Yes it does my dear!!! Wooohoooo!!

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post

I thought I saw an AlbinoMonkeyC ?, I can see a scifan and a Rocky, and also a Everlovin, but I thought I just saw a AlbinoMonkeyC.... oh and can someone explain to me why John is going "YES" and pumping his fist like he just scored a major gaol at half time buzzer ? This does not have anything to do with my finding Canoe in my closet hanging in there does it ? All bones, no meat or skin.....
              Yes you did. Crawled outta the depths of fashion school hell to make the post.

Originally posted by scifan View Post
              Yes it does my dear!!! Wooohoooo!!
              *dances*

Comment

Yes you did. Crawled outta the depths of fashion school hell to make the post.

*dances*
                It's nice to know... that we were just imaginating everything. All the looks, smiles, actions, gestures and emotions were real.

Darn we don't have new pics... I'm almost getting my art muse back.

Comment

Wel my fellow Baconites, I have come with GOOD NEWS, the Canoe in my closet is actually a dead man from another galaxy, and by law I must disclose everything, I plan to rent this place out, therefore I must disclose everything, five bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, spacious living room, and a casket.

Why do I feel like I am renting out Dracula's penthouse ?

That btw is the perfect name for a John & Teyla fanfic! Up in Dracula's Penthouse. Why do I sense Rodney getting so darned spooked about the whole thing ? Is it because Drake the Impaler was a blood sucker ? Or is it because he could be realted to Bob ?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I'm all writing out for now, but thanks hun.

Comment

Old art and then get ready for bed.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                        It's nice to know... that we were just imaginating everything. All the looks, smiles, actions, gestures and emotions were real.

Darn we don't have new pics... I'm almost getting my art muse back.
                        I've accepted it as canon from Rising's commentary.

Comment

Absolutely beautiful Sci! Love all of them!
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                          Forever!!

Comment

Smart.

sigpic

Comment

I came in late to the show. Season 3 was what sucked me it, but when I finally got to look back I could see it in the other shows too. I mean... the said it plain and clear in Sunday's commentary. They were planning then to hook Teyla and John up, but then Rachel got pregnant for Season 4 and they did what they did and wrote what they wrote. Like I said before. If they did Kannan's character more believable and if they had did a small bit of backstory of why she jumped from John to Kannan.. then I would've said, "Ok.. makes sense." but they didn't... so I didn't.

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                              Absolutely beautiful Sci! Love all of them!
                              Thanks Rockhound. They are pretty old, but I'll see what I can attempt later.

Originally posted by The Lady Blue View Post
                              Smart.
                              *Waves* Hey Lady Blue.

Comment

can i say how happy i am for your ship, even though the movie didn't happen?????

John comforts a grieving Teyla now aware – via the revelations of time travel – that they are destined to be together.

i am from the John/Elizabeth shipper group.and i wish you fans every happiness that yes, you were right all along. i've made my peace with it happening over time.

Comment

Working...
                                X