No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went looking for the books at Barnes and Noble and couldn't find them. Suppose (hahahaha!) when I have money (hahahaha!) I'll have to order them online. Who knows when that can happen.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

We're up to chapter 11 of Building a New Life! I'm loving it!
      sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone.
        I've been thinking about making some Jeyla artwork soon. I don't think I've ever made any stuff of them. But I feel in the mood to try and make some.
        sigpic
        My tumblr

Comment

Ooh! Do share when you're done!
          sigpic

Comment

Well, of course I will.
            sigpic
            My tumblr

Comment

^I'd love to see what you do too. Your banner if very nice.

sigpic

Comment

For anyone interested in doing artwork or writing, the Stargate Atlantis Reversebang is happening over at dreamwidth. Sign ups are open.

http://sgareversebang.dreamwidth.org/59870.html

sigpic

Comment

What is a reverse bang?
                  sigpic

Comment

Another fic that I'm enjoying a lot - Over the Edge It's complete and I'm on Chapter 4 so far. Really good.

Also, Mysra finished Building a New Life if anyone were waiting for it to be done.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hello my sweets!!! Happy NEW YEAR!!! I pray that all of you are enjoying this new 2013 year. Me, lots of changes but it's all good.

Now, onto the good stuff.

I've been soooo busy, but I'm always around, just not here as much. Over in Beya we had our 4th Annual Secret Elf Exchange...WOOHOOOO!!! We had 11 participants this year, and here's the masterlist for you to go and check them out at your convenience. Remember, to always leave a message. The artists and writers really do appreciated it.

http://sga-beya.livejournal.com/498002.html

Then, I have a new challenge for February and I hope you guys decide to join!
                      It's simple. 28 Days of John and Teyla. You don't have to create something new, but it would be an added bonus if you did, but you can post a favorite fic, artwork, video/s, Motivational posters, Caps, ANYTHING!!! You can even write a poem or even write a summary of your thoughts on John and Teyla. The idea is that everyday something JT will be posted or in honor of JT. So, you should all be able to do this!

Here is the sign up and the rules and guidelines. I want 28 days of JT Love so come and join the fun guys!!!
                      http://sga-beya.livejournal.com/498938.html
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                        What is a reverse bang?
                        Well, as I understand it, artists create their own original artwork or new photomanips and post them. Then, writers claim whichever artwork inspires them, first come first served, and they use that inspiration to write a large story (10k+). That's the reverse part. A regular big bang, I believe, has the writer creating the story and the artist doing artwork to accompany it afterward. Hopefully I explained this right.

sigpic

Comment

Oh! One of those sorts of thing. Never heard the name for it before.

Either way.
                          sigpic

Comment

*runs in after, er, years*

We (gater101, scifan, padme18, TeylaFan, Hope24, MrsB108, CazzBlade, YappiChick, Linda06, WingedPegasus, ruby_caspar, and Teyilia) received feedback for one of the JT Round Robin stories ("Fight Until the End") and thought I should drop it off.

From firedew1: Holy cow! Love and enough whump to last a girl a while. Must have been a lot fun to write!

The link: http://jtroundrobin.livejournal.com/...ead=1113#t1113

*runs back out*
                            sigpic
                            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                              *runs in after, er, years*

*runs back out*
                              *trips her up and huggles* Long time no see JTers!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Valentine's Day Cards Part of Set 1. The rest are in the Galleria Haven Thread. Go check it out if you like.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X