No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiya, Teal'c! Nice to see you back in the JT Thread!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

its great to be back. how are you?

http://galaxygate.freeforums.org/index.php
      Come and join My Doctor Who fourm....
      http://galactictraveler.proboards.com/index.cgi

Comment

Going crazy, but having fun shipping!
        sigpic

Comment

Season 1 icons posted in the Galleria.
          Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

I'll go check them out!
            sigpic

Comment

Hi guys am in need of a beta if anyone can help please message me i need someone who can read 2 different stories right now

Comment

Sorry, dearheart. My granddaughter just got put on the waiting list for a heart transplant and I'm waaaaaaay behind (seriously, I don't know why the author still talks to me) on a fic.

I would otherwise.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  Sorry, dearheart. My granddaughter just got put on the waiting list for a heart transplant and I'm waaaaaaay behind (seriously, I don't know why the author still talks to me) on a fic.

I would otherwise.
                  Sorry to hear about your granddaughter Everlovin and thanks anyways. will keep her in my prayers.

Comment

I would otherwise.

There is a waiting list for a heart transplant ? Well, I guess there should be, I mean, you gotta wait for the guy to transplant the heart kicked the bucket right ?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Yeah, there's a waiting list. Wait time is approximately 3 months. So the Ever household is sitting on the edge of our seats and biting our nails.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, there's a waiting list. Wait time is approximately 3 months. So the Ever household is sitting on the edge of our seats and biting our nails.
                        You can stop trimming my claws now I hope it goes well

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Just so long as you don't claw my new couch being delivered tomorrow!
                          sigpic

Comment

I am so ashamed at showing my face around here after so long. I hope that all of you are doing well. Im sorry to read about your granddaughter Everlovin, my prayers go out to your family. Hope i can can back to the thread more often. It feels so good to be back.
                            sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Snowball, stop by all the time and share some John/Teyla love!

I'll keep everyone updated on what's going on with Miriam. Right now it's a huge hurry up and wait.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey Everyone!! Sorry for being MIA lately. *HUGS Everyone!!*

Ever.... you and your family are in our prayers. Poor thing. Don't worry about here... and we talk to you cause we love ya. Boys are going back to school tomorrow so I'll see what I can do about RR.

Teal'c. I'm so bad when it comes to grammer and stuff. Otherwise I'd do it.

Hey Snowball!!! *Tackle HUGS* We all have busy lives hun. It's so good to see you in here.

lcshepp was nice enough to get some of my art signed. JT-2 did too, but I don't have it yet. So I'll show these off for now.
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X