No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Describe a scene that you would've like to see between John and Teyla in the show. Either in season 1-5 or beyond.

Well lets make it a list mhall we I can think of many in season one's first half alone!!

Starting with Rising to the middle of the first half of the season there are two scenes I'd have loved to See!

John trying to explain Back to the Future to Teyla how time travel worked while Rodney whined about how the movie was so... so-so, John however ignores Rodney and explains to Teyla how a Delorean works for a time machine. Teyla acts liek she understands what John is saying but secretly thinks he's nuts.

Another scene I can think of, John trying to get sense out of Rodney, with Teyla actually able to do and John asking her just how the hell she was about to make Rodney make any form of sense. Teyla refuses to tell him, when John insists, after wards he seeks Kate's help for getting dirty thoughts out of his mind... Poor Rodney and John O.o

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
      Describe a scene that you would've like to see between John and Teyla in the show. Either in season 1-5 or beyond.

Well lets make it a list mhall we I can think of many in season one's first half alone!!

Starting with Rising to the middle of the first half of the season there are two scenes I'd have loved to See!

John trying to explain Back to the Future to Teyla how time travel worked while Rodney whined about how the movie was so... so-so, John however ignores Rodney and explains to Teyla how a Delorean works for a time machine. Teyla acts liek she understands what John is saying but secretly thinks he's nuts.

Another scene I can think of, John trying to get sense out of Rodney, with Teyla actually able to do and John asking her just how the hell she was about to make Rodney make any form of sense. Teyla refuses to tell him, when John insists, after wards he seeks Kate's help for getting dirty thoughts out of his mind... Poor Rodney and John O.o
      Great idea for first one, but kinda confused about the last one... maybe missing some words to help me understand.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        Great idea for first one, but kinda confused about the last one... maybe missing some words to help me understand.
        That's the point, I'll VM it to ya.... actually forget it, its too unPG to think about forget I posted it

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
          That's the point, I'll VM it to ya.... actually forget it, its too unPG to think about forget I posted it
          Ummmm. Ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post
            That's true! My daughter had viral encephalitis when she was four and nearly died. It left her with a ton of developmental delays and her speech is still difficult to understand. But about half of children who contract encephalitis die, and many others never walk again. I'm so grateful that she's still with us and that she can do and be so many things, and that we are still working on others like speech, that if she wants to wear funny looking socks I'm just glad she's here to do it!
            Your daughter is a fighter and sounds like a very unique little girl...I'd be happy to let her wear anything she likes..

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            If I was in a writing mood that would be a funny story.... John and Teyla dealing with their kids' fashion sense and language barriers.
            Oh I love the idea of that - hope you are in a writing mood soon...

Can't you imagine Torren as a skateboarder? With a little sister tagging along?
            Another great idea ... I'd love to see Torren trying to deal with a fiesty little sister who can probably out skate him
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
              Your daughter is a fighter and sounds like a very unique little girl...I'd be happy to let her wear anything she likes..

Another great idea ... I'd love to see Torren trying to deal with a fiesty little sister who can probably out skate him
              She really is a fighter. They said she'd never walk again and now she runs and climbs the monkey bars and goes down slides and takes horseback riding lessons! I'm so thankful she's got an iron will and is the stubbornest person on the planet!

Torren needs a feisty little sister! She'd have neither a naturally expressed ATA gene nor The Gift, but she'd probably make up for both with sass!
              sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

She really is a fighter. They said she'd never walk again and now she runs and climbs the monkey bars and goes down slides and takes horseback riding lessons! I'm so thankful she's got an iron will and is the stubbornest person on the planet!
                The human spirit is amazing...

Torren needs a feisty little sister! She'd have neither a naturally expressed ATA gene nor The Gift, but she'd probably make up for both with sass!
                Totally...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post

Oh I love the idea of that - hope you are in a writing mood soon...

Sadly my writing muse is on vacation.

That's amazing. I love stories like this. Good for her to prove the doctor's wrong.

Hee hee. That would be cute.

Another calendar.

Comment

Just popping into the thread with a fic update to A Wish Yet to Come. I have the fic all typed up and once I do the final edit I'll post it.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
                      Just popping into the thread with a fic update to A Wish Yet to Come. I have the fic all typed up and once I do the final edit I'll post it.
                      Look forward to it..
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
                        Thanks for the update hun.

Comment

Just because I've had a stressful couple of months. Needing some shippy love.
                          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

One of my favourite pics of them - shows the trust and connection that's been there since day one..
                            sigpic

Comment

I love it because it's so intimate. The whole world doesn't matter. Doesn't exist. Just the two of them.
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                                I love it because it's so intimate. The whole world doesn't matter. Doesn't exist. Just the two of them.
                                Exactly!!! Another reason to love JT. It's the real them... no retro-virus... no alien possesion... Just John and Teyla.

I forgot to say what I would've like to see or have seen for JT.

I would've love to have John actually fight for his life... in the infirmary struggling and Teyla by his side. They did some wonderful "close calls" in SGA for Sam and Jack and would've love to seen that in SGA. John got whumped... sure, but then he was fine way too quickly. I think they should've shown at least one ep when he had to totally rely on his team.... 38 min was the only ep like that and I wish they did more... IMO. Add to the drama... and of course more UST.

In EatG, Ronon was able to say that where ever they were Atlantis was his home... I would've loved to see a similar moment for John and Teyla.... even if it was him comforting her... again.

Comment

Working...
                                X