John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
    Hehe..thank you.. well I have to go to Ireland to visit family but India is just an indulgence, but I'd love to go. Love the place and its amazing culture but its that pesky thing called money that's getting in the way of my plans..
    I would love to go to both. I've never been out of the Eastern Us and mostly drove through some of the states to get to Florida. I wish I knew how to cook Indian. I love curry and to try different things.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      I would love to go to both. I've never been out of the Eastern Us and mostly drove through some of the states to get to Florida. I wish I knew how to cook Indian. I love curry and to try different things.
      England is very cosmopolitan so you get all cultures and all foods. I love Indian food here but its a lot better in India.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm a Sharktopus....
        sigpic

Comment

England is very cosmopolitan so you get all cultures and all foods. I love Indian food here but its a lot better in India.
          Oh that's cool. I did here they make great Indian dishes there, but I am sure it's better in India. I better it's gorgeous there too. One day I'll make it to UK at least.

I'm a Sharktopus....
          Hee hee. I'm "The Sea Beast"

Comment

Oh that's cool. I did here they make great Indian dishes there, but I am sure it's better in India. I better it's gorgeous there too. One day I'll make it to UK at least.
            I hope you do...

Hee hee. I'm "The Sea Beast"
            You sound quite scary..
            sigpic

Comment

I hope you do...

You sound quite scary..
              I do too. I told Donna that I would love to visit her one day... and that includes all my UK friends... if possible.

Oh I definately am.. ask my hubby.

Comment

Ha!! You think SCifan's scary !? What about me ? I sleep with a sword sometimes, makes my hubhand nervous. Carry a small belt of throwing knives at all times too {execept when traveling, if I'm traveling I put them in my suitcase which is then in my truck, which is then loaded into the cargo area of a plane}

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                  Ha!! You think SCifan's scary !? What about me ? I sleep with a sword sometimes, makes my hubhand nervous. Carry a small belt of throwing knives at all times too {execept when traveling, if I'm traveling I put them in my suitcase which is then in my truck, which is then loaded into the cargo area of a plane}
                  Um... Yep... You Win!!

Comment

Um... Yep... You Win!!
                    I do ? what do I win ?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                      I do ? what do I win ?
                      The Scary Award.

Comment

That's really cute!
                        sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post
                          That's really cute!
                          Hee hee Thanks Artie. How are things going? Getting any you time or just working really hard?

Comment

Hee hee Thanks Artie. How are things going? Getting any you time or just working really hard?
                            Hey Sci! Not much me time right now, what with the child rampaging around and just finishing a book. I need to find my way back into SGA love, though. I haven't watched an episode in months and I need to find my way home. How are you?
                            sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post
                              Hey Sci! Not much me time right now, what with the child rampaging around and just finishing a book. I need to find my way back into SGA love, though. I haven't watched an episode in months and I need to find my way home. How are you?
                              Oh boy... How old is your little one? Hope you get back to see some SGA loving soon. *HUGS*
                              I'm ok. Mostly catching up on some shows and doing art for challenges.

Comment

Oh boy... How old is your little one? Hope you get back to see some SGA loving soon. *HUGS*
                                I'm ok. Mostly catching up on some shows and doing art for challenges.
                                She's nine, which you would think would be a quiet age. Oh no. Now her clothes have to be "sick." And what is the thing about wearing ugly neon knee socks? I would not have been caught dead leaving the house in knee socks when I was her age, especially neon ones that don't match her clothes? LOL! I suppose every generation needs something to drive their parents crazy!
                                sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Working...
                                X