John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two reminders:

graphics_a_day is hosting a 2012 Calendar Challenge. I want to see those amazing new John and Teyla calendars and I want to see tons of them. So get going. There's no sign up, you just need to join the community to post. The challenge starts tomorrow with every week posting calendars for one month for the year 2012. So, starting tomorrow and until the following Friday, you can post once a day but you can post as much as you want in that one entry and you can post daily but only once! We'll start with January 2012 and that community is not just for SGA or JT but for any graphics that you want, so I'm encouraging you to create multiple calendars for other fandoms and interests that you may have. So, come join the fun and remember that you have one week to work on this and spread the fun to others.

More infor for this challenge here:
    http://graphics-a-day.livejournal.com/16958.html

And our second reminder is for our Beya 3rd Annual Secret Elf Exchange. Sign up deadline is approaching fast, so don't miss it!

Rules/Guidelines and sign up here:
    http://sga-beya.livejournal.com/369386.html
    sigpic

Comment

All signed up hun.

Comment

Week number one for Jeyla's Challenge.

Comment

Week number one for Jeyla's Challenge.

Awesome...
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks Blue.

Comment

It's been extra quiet in here... What's up. Maybe we should do suggestions for discussions. What do you think? Everlovin... Should I do the next part of RR?

Comment

I guess the next part of the RR. No one else exactly raised their hands.
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  I guess the next part of the RR. No one else exactly raised their hands.
                  Yeah I notice. Too slow in here.
                  I'll see what I can do this week.

Here's another Calendar.

Comment

Lovely calendars. I'm jealous of the talent. Really.
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, I seem to have run into a problem.... Namely, I am unable to write a Jackie Chan style fight scene between two characters and a gang of whackos inside a weaerhouse filled with stuff. So anything is a weapon, and everything goes, but I want the fight to be as humurous as possible as well...

How do I do this ?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Lovely calendars. I'm jealous of the talent. Really.
                        Thanks hun.. and you are very talented too... *HUGS*

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                        Well, I seem to have run into a problem.... Namely, I am unable to write a Jackie Chan style fight scene between two characters and a gang of whackos inside a weaerhouse filled with stuff. So anything is a weapon, and everything goes, but I want the fight to be as humurous as possible as well...

How do I do this ?
                        Um... I don't know.... sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post

How do I do this ?
                          When I come up on an action sort of scene, I do two things. I talk it over with Hubby (who was in the Army {cover the firefights} and a bit of a brawler {covers the fist fights} in his younger days) to block it out. Then, to get the mood of it - a Jackie Chan sort of fight scene - I'd pick my favorite scene and watch it about a hundred times so I got the feel of it, the mood of it, what kind of reactions the players have, stuff like that.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi there,

I don't suppose that any of you good people know if Wedjatqi's new [or at least it is to me as of fairly recently] Alliance fic will be updating again soon? I've not caught up to Ch. 21 however it is quite superb.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick 0208 Ldn View Post
                              Hi there,

I don't suppose that any of you good people know if Wedjatqi's new [or at least it is to me as of fairly recently] Alliance fic will be updating again soon? I've not caught up to Ch. 21 however it is quite superb.
                              NICK!!!!! *HUGS* OMGoodness. It's been ages.

Sorry.. I don't know, but she frequents Beya. You can probably message her. Do you have a link to her fic?

How have you been??

Comment

When I come up on an action sort of scene, I do two things. I talk it over with Hubby (who was in the Army {cover the firefights} and a bit of a brawler {covers the fist fights} in his younger days) to block it out. Then, to get the mood of it - a Jackie Chan sort of fight scene - I'd pick my favorite scene and watch it about a hundred times so I got the feel of it, the mood of it, what kind of reactions the players have, stuff like that.
                                Helpful this is, use it I will....

Good thing is, there is no guns in this battle, mostly blades or blunt weapons. I've dozens of scenes to pick from, I might go with Drunken master II battle scene, might be useful, after all I have one character {Her name is Lake} who loves rum, but is always stone sober

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X