Comment

Looks really great Scifan
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Thanks Everlovin and Nina.

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post
          Vid rec! I just found this and it's wonderful!

John/Teyla, John/Larrin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SakdRxpzwtM
          Thanks Artie-great vid

Comment

Out of wild, avid curiosity, who wants to do the next part of the RR?
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              Out of wild, avid curiosity, who wants to do the next part of the RR?
              If you can't get anyone else. I'll go another round. Just let me know.

Comment

How long has this story been going anyway ?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

This is an announcement to those who read my stories, Ascension War, and Ascension War II will both be undergoing major overhauls in the sense of a second series of the same story, only updated and some things rewritten, and some things removed. In this case I will do the following so nobody will have to worry.
                  • I will not be reomoving Ascension War, or Ascension War II from my profile, they will remain up
                  • I will however make two more of the same stories and titled them as such,
                    • Ascension War 2.0, Ascension War II 2.0
                  • The stories will remain on fanfic.net until 2.0 is completed for both stories
                  • Once both stories are recompleted the orginials will be removed
                    • You may have to re-review the new versions and also re-favorite them as well
                  ~
                  Tey

EDIT: After doing a hard look at the first story I have decided not ot do a rewrite of the series, it will take far too much work instead I may try to replace chapters to clean it up better at a later date, at the moment though I will focus on Project Icegate, Project One instead.
                  Last edited by Princess Awinita; 30 September 2011, 03:24 PM.

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                    How long has this story been going anyway ?
                    Since June... of last year. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                      Since June... of last year. LOL!
                      That is.... an old story, I think we should end it at some point O.o

On a side note I have descided to merely rewrite chapter per chapter of Ascension War, I'm not yet sure exactly how I will do Ascension War II as of yet. However Ascension War will be cleaned up, notes will be removed, etc. Chapters will merely be replaced, so re-reviweing may be wanted I think. I'll be adding missing details and the like to scenes, also will be removing writers notes as well from many chapters

Comment

That is.... an old story, I think we should end it at some point O.o

On a side note I have descided to merely rewrite chapter per chapter of Ascension War, I'm not yet sure exactly how I will do Ascension War II as of yet. However Ascension War will be cleaned up, notes will be removed, etc. Chapters will merely be replaced, so re-reviweing may be wanted I think. I'll be adding missing details and the like to scenes, also will be removing writers notes as well from many chapters
                        We're trying.. we're trying! But because of real life and loss of writers, it's takin alot longer, but it should be done soon. How about you.... how long have you been working on yours?

Just found this in my Gifs.

I know some don't like this scene, but I really do. Especially seeing John's face. I really think he got fairly comfortable with Teyla and her pregnancy... except for him worrying about her having the baby while they were trapped. You can see his excitement. Him rushing to her too feel the baby kick and his whole body expression shows how he feels. It's like, "Wow! This is so cool!" I know my hubby would never have done that to another woman... he was scared enough about kids... nevermind someone elses. So that's why I really think John and Teyla bonded more than we saw on screen... why he was so protective and so on. IMHO.

Comment

We're trying.. we're trying! But because of real life and loss of writers, it's takin alot longer, but it should be done soon. How about you.... how long have you been working on yours?
                          Depends on the story in question, Project Icegate was started about two months ago I think, I've been trying ot update it once a week, I want it done before nanowrimo starts. Ascension War though, the first book took three or four months, book two took longer because my computer crashed and I was also in the middle of moving, finally managed to finish it earlier this year

Comment

What I was trying to say is that sometimes stories take time. Ascension War has been over a 4 year progress. This RR maybe be over a year old, but it's not one person working on it. We gotta work with everyone's time line.

Comment

What I was trying to say is that sometimes stories take time. Ascension War has been over a 4 year progress. This RR maybe be over a year old, but it's not one person working on it. We gotta work with everyone's time line.
                              Yes, and akin to that is the muses wanting to go on vacation and such. In this case even though it is a round robin that is over a y ear old {are we holding anniverasry party ?} I think that with the show ended, one needs ot find or dig out their DVDs to get back int othe mood of writing a SGA themed fic, it might be why I'm writing a Stargate/Transformers crossover, then for National Novel Writing Month I'm writing a similar story only in this case a Sorcerer's Apprentice type story....

Anyhow yeah, might be why the speed bump has been reached for this story, Peoplese muse {like mine at times} like to go no a vacation to the Bahamas or something, in my case, my Muse went to Egypt, Quatar, Gulf of Aquba, and also into the ancient past....

Oh dear... >.<

When your muse comes back dressed in ancient style army stuff, you know you are in for one heck of a ride

Comment

Yes, and akin to that is the muses wanting to go on vacation and such. In this case even though it is a round robin that is over a y ear old {are we holding anniverasry party ?} I think that with the show ended, one needs ot find or dig out their DVDs to get back int othe mood of writing a SGA themed fic, it might be why I'm writing a Stargate/Transformers crossover, then for National Novel Writing Month I'm writing a similar story only in this case a Sorcerer's Apprentice type story....

Anyhow yeah, might be why the speed bump has been reached for this story, Peoplese muse {like mine at times} like to go no a vacation to the Bahamas or something, in my case, my Muse went to Egypt, Quatar, Gulf of Aquba, and also into the ancient past....

Oh dear... >.<

When your muse comes back dressed in ancient style army stuff, you know you are in for one heck of a ride
                                Definately sucks when Muse leaves you.

And there are plenty of fics that are just for John and Teyla that are still coming out despite the fact the show is over. Crossovers aren't alway nessessary to keep things fresh. Depends on how well your imagination works. Alot of people like to keep it as if it was from the show. I write the same way. For me it makes it easier to keep them in character. Not that I'm against AUs or crossovers, I just like the setting of Atlantis and all that goes with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X