No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know who's next, but I sure do want to know what happens!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Small note; there is a way to put in the Spoilers, just type them normally around the text you want under the spoilers like normal. the button may be gone, but the typing of the code still works

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
        Small note; there is a way to put in the Spoilers, just type them normally around the text you want under the spoilers like normal. the button may be gone, but the typing of the code still works
        But why do we need to put in spoilers?

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          But why do we need to put in spoilers?
          Because it reads really long ? just a thought really, also, Mel, you guys may know her as RogueRanger, requests prayers for her father puddlejumperOZ, who had head surgery today, a m etal piece that he had put on his skull came lose and was pressing into his brain underneath it, hopefully things are well for him,k but nevertheless. Prayers are needed

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Because it reads really long ? just a thought really, also, Mel, you guys may know her as RogueRanger, requests prayers for her father puddlejumperOZ, who had head surgery today, a m etal piece that he had put on his skull came lose and was pressing into his brain underneath it, hopefully things are well for him,k but nevertheless. Prayers are needed
            But there are times are comment are as long if not longer, so IMO it's ok. hun.

OH NO!! PJOz is in the hospital! I will definately pray for him I didn't know that RougeRanger was his daughter. Tell her we will be right on it
            Last edited by scifan; 18 September 2011, 07:40 PM.

Comment

But there are times are comment are as long if not longer, so IMO it's ok. hun.

OH NO!! PJOz is in the hospital! I will definately pray for him I didn't know that RougeRanger was his daugher.
              He had his whole family here on gateworld at one point,k he's a hardworking fellow, sadly no access to a computer at the moment, oh well. Here is hoping everything goes good for him

Comment

He had his whole family here on gateworld at one point,k he's a hardworking fellow, sadly no access to a computer at the moment, oh well. Here is hoping everything goes good for him
                That's what I thought. His wife was on for a bit too, right?? I forget her name. I want to say it started with a "J" but I forget.

Comment

That's what I thought. His wife was on for a bit too, right?? I forget her name. I want to say it started with a "J" but I forget.
                  you mean Maz ? his son Ben was here for a time too, he mentioned something of triplets from his wife. *Fender heavy accented voice* Talk of-a happy family. He-a breeden liiken them rabbits!

*normal voice* Anyhow, yeah, Admiral Oz as I call him, has pretty miuch been confined to quarters, or in this case, infirmary until further notice

Comment

you mean Maz ? his son Ben was here for a time too, he mentioned something of triplets from his wife. *Fender heavy accented voice* Talk of-a happy family. He-a breeden liiken them rabbits!

*normal voice* Anyhow, yeah, Admiral Oz as I call him, has pretty miuch been confined to quarters, or in this case, infirmary until further notice
                    Um maybe.. I forget. They haven't been on for sometime... that I've noticed. I hope all goes well for al of them.. and for having triplets. Thanks again Princess. Keep us update.

Comment

*wanders in, dropps off a few links for all to enjoy*

Since I am currently working on Prject Icegate at the moment I wanted ot just drop off some classic stories of mine, namely books one and two of Ascension War. my signature stories, along with a link to recently updated Project Icegate, Project One

Enjoy!

Title The Ascension War
                      Rating: M
                      Pairing{s}: John & Telya, Rodney & OC
                      Summary: {to keep it simple} John loves Teyla, so typically a mission goes sour and lands everyone in hot water, in this case John goes to the extremes and also gets a few speeding tickets at the same time.

Title The Ascension War II
                      Rating: M
                      Pairing{s}: John & Teyla, Rodney & OC
                      Summary: {see above only with addtional info} John gets promoted and lands himself his own ship to control as his own. New enemies are on the rise and new allies are made, but some old 'friends' may want to make a return visit

Title Project Icegate, Project One
                      Rating T
                      Pairing{s}: none so far
                      Summary: What is Project Icegate ? What is Project One ? It is these questions the Pentagon asks when Frenzy does some poking around and the Autobots go to Norad for a visit, Jack just wanted a vacation, he got it, big time.
                      Crossover with recent Transformers movie universe

Comment

Vid rec! I just found this and it's wonderful!

John/Teyla, John/Larrin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SakdRxpzwtM
                        sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Thanks for the fic rec guys..
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks Artie and Princess.
                            Cute vid.

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post
                              Vid rec! I just found this and it's wonderful!

John/Teyla, John/Larrin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SakdRxpzwtM
                              Just watched it - very cute. They look so hot together..
                              sigpic

Comment

Trying some new techniques.

Comment

Working...
                                X