Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    Awesome addition, Sci!
    Thanks hun. I hope I didn't make it too hard for you.

Comment

Oh, I'll figure something out.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

In a MP mood.

Comment

I love this whole scene. Look at how he looks at her. He dreams of her, he longs for her... if we had a season 6 we probably would've gotten more... Thanks goodness for fanfics.... and I found my Legacy books. Woohoo!! We'll be reading those soon.

Comment

Oh, my turn....But I think I'll take the rest to the galleria!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Wow! These bring back memories. I miss MP day.

Comment

Thinks scifan and Jeyla - I miss MP days as well - these are awesome and just reminds us how joined at the hip these two were...

Love that last one two Scifan - his look to her is one of pure love...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                    Thinks scifan and Jeyla - I miss MP days as well - these are awesome and just reminds us how joined at the hip these two were...

Love that last one two Scifan - his look to her is one of pure love...
                    You're welcome Blue. And so true. Lots of closeness and them always working side by side.

Thanks hun. I love that look too. And the line, "I Cherish these moments when it's just you and me." "Me too." Makes you wonder how many times they've had those just the "two of them" moments or him longing for them.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                      You're welcome Blue. And so true. Lots of closeness and them always working side by side.

Thanks hun. I love that look too. And the line, "I Cherish these moments when it's just you and me." "Me too." Makes you wonder how many times they've had those just the "two of them" moments or him longing for them.
                      Just sums up how badly they wanted to be together... such a beautiful scene..
                      sigpic

Comment

Oooh! I've got an idea for the next part of the RR!

Coming soon to a thread near you! (This one) Part 18! Just what is John willing to sacrifice to save Teyla? Everything?

Now I just need a free couple of hours to write! I'm teaching tomorrow afternoon, there's a parade Saturday, teaching Monday, Tuesday, and Friday of next week. Plus there's a birthday for my dad in there somewhere.
                        sigpic

Comment

How many of us have seen a movie that starts and ends with a narrator telling the story as the story would go on, then at the very end of it all, the narrator appears and it is none other then John for example. how cool would that be ?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Well, I was kind of thinking of the old Batman series from the '60s when I made that post.

Of course, it would be awesome if John were to narrate one of the episodes. Maybe trying to explain how the simple trading mission to XXX went all haywire.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                              Just sums up how badly they wanted to be together... such a beautiful scene..
                              Yes it does... especially John. Why else would he dream about her, the romantic dinner with candle lights and them both looking so gorgeous?

Oooh! I've got an idea for the next part of the RR!

Coming soon to a thread near you! (This one) Part 18! Just what is John willing to sacrifice to save Teyla? Everything?

Now I just need a free couple of hours to write! I'm teaching tomorrow afternoon, there's a parade Saturday, teaching Monday, Tuesday, and Friday of next week. Plus there's a birthday for my dad in there somewhere.
                              When do you have time to breath??? Take your time hun. *HUGS*

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                              How many of us have seen a movie that starts and ends with a narrator telling the story as the story would go on, then at the very end of it all, the narrator appears and it is none other then John for example. how cool would that be ?
                              Oh that would be cool.

Well, I was kind of thinking of the old Batman series from the '60s when I made that post.

Of course, it would be awesome if John were to narrate one of the episodes. Maybe trying to explain how the simple trading mission to XXX went all haywire.
                              Or him being old and tell his children about how him and Teyla finally admit their feelings to each other or something like that.... Maybe a big reunion with the exhibition team and each has their own version of how things happened. I love when the do that on shows.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                                Oh that would be cool.
                                In my case I am using Lennox from Transformers, the story I am working on, titled Project Icegate, Project One, is slightly AU Transformers
                                Spoiler:
                                I loved Ironhide so much in the first two movoies I cried when he died in the third, so I thought as a fanfic writer. 'he died sure, but the well of the Allspark brought him back in a better truck body {Ford F750 super duty truck}'
                                {Recent movies} and post Ark of Truth. Lennox starts the story like thus.

"Are your ears open ? Good, I'll begin" He clears his throat, "this is the story of a young woman, a beautiful car, a war before time began, and more then a few angery machines"
                                Then at the end in the last chapter {which is currently in progress} it is as thus
                                ..."And so, Lake kept walking, ready to face the Deceptions head on with her Autobot friends, she knew at some point she'd match wits again with Colonel Carter, and General O'Niell, but when that day would come, she'd be ready."
                                It was a scene I had in my head a few days ago, went and wrote it and inside half an hour had a thousand words written for the scene just ot end the story. There is more of it, but it is mostly off topic for the theme of the thread.

I may work on a sercond story that has Atlantis in it, Rodney'd go nuts should he ever get his hands on Brains the laptop....

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X