John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    So it's there after all? Just ignore how clueless I am.
    LOL! Ok... ignore my post too.

Comment

Hey Ev.... if your stuck on the next part do you want me to take a crack? It's up to you.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        Hey Ev.... if your stuck on the next part do you want me to take a crack? It's up to you.
        If you have ideas, go for it. I'm squeezed for time right now and only have vague ideas.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

If you have ideas, go for it. I'm squeezed for time right now and only have vague ideas.
          Ok. I'll see what I can come up with and try to get towards ending it.

Comment

Looking forward to it, dearheart! I'll futz with it after you then.
            sigpic

Comment

Looking forward to it, dearheart! I'll futz with it after you then.
              Ok. Hopefully I'm not babysitting tomorrow so I can work on it. And I hope I can set you up for your part.

Comment

Fly by drop off. Doing challenge in Whump thread. Here's another entry.

Comment

Cool sig!
                  sigpic

Comment

Round Robin: Part 17

John sat in the back of the puddle jumper across from Todd, hoping to get some sign of him reconnecting to Teyla, but nothing was happening. He began to feel anxious and wished he had decided to fly the jumper instead of Lorne. They had to stay cloaked and remain high enough so people couldn’t hear the jumper, but he didn’t care. That’s why Lorne volunteered to fly. He would be able keep a level head about the situation and wouldn’t compromise the mission. The only upside John liked about being in the back was he could keep an eye on Todd and get out of the jumper quicker once they found Teyla.

Todd had his eyes closed, trying to feel out to Teyla, "Nothing. She must be unconscious."

John sighed, expressing both his frustrations and worries.

"I sense something else," Todd continued with an angry hiss to his voice. "I sense Wraith.... starving Wraith! They are being allowed to feed off each other while others are being executed." His head moved about as if he was looking around. "Wait! I believe I see Teyla."

John leaned closer to Todd, anxiously waiting for him to continue.

"She is strapped to a table and it looks like they are injecting her with something," Todd continued to report. "I can barely hear what they are saying. Something about she's almost ready.....extract as much blood from her as possible and then eliminate her."

John's heart sank. He knew his time to find her alive was becoming more and more slim. He was running out of time.

Matias had to calm himself enough to think. He quickly found a place that looked safe enough to call the Air Force. It took a lot of transfers and time, but he finally got a hold of General Jack O' Neill.

"O' Neill," the General answered.

"Oh, thank God. I finally got a hold of you. I need your help to get a hold of..." Matias blurted out franticly.

"Um, excuse me," Jack interrupted. "But to whom am I speaking to?"

Matias took a deep breath, "I am Damian Matias. I am calling on behalf of Teyla. She told me to call you to find a Colonel John Sheppard."

Jack sat up straighter and gave the man his full attention. "You know where Teyla is?"

"Well, I did," Matias responded nervously. "But I'm afraid she may have been recaptured."

"You mean you don't know if she's been recaptured," Jack asked sarcastically. "Why isn't she with you?"

"The drugs Mr. Parker were giving her made her...." Matias hesitated. He was feeling guilty for his involvement "... She made me leaver her behind to call you and... well, she's most likely is unconscious from the effects of the drugs. We need to hurry up and help her. Once they get what they want from her they will kill her."

"Ok," Jack said calmly. "First I need to calm down, then I need all the details about what they are doing to Teyla and where we can find her. This way I can relay it to Colonel Sheppard."

Matias took another deep breath to settle himself down, "I have a way of tracking her through my phone... as long as they don't find it. I'm sure they brought her to a more secure location by now." Matias paused. Silence was all Jack heard for a moment. He wasn't sure if they man was still on. "I am truly sorry. I didn't realize what they were doing. I thought she was going to be like those other monsters. Not someone that looks like us and is a mother. All the wanted was a serum that they could use to help them use the Wraith technology...... she was to be means to that solution."

"Monsters? Wraith?" Jack sounded alarmed. "Are you telling me the Trust have Wraith and some of their technology? How the hell did the do that?" Jack was sounding more and more upset as he thought of how low and dirty the Trust were.

"They found some wreckage in a crash over the Nevada area and some other places... I think," Matias was becoming too nervous to think while Jack was getting mad. "All I know was I was supposed to give her the drugs they told me to give her and then later I was to extract as many vials of her blood before they were to kill her. They are probably doing that now... unless we are already too late."

Jack closed his eyes and hung his head. He wondered if they were trying to make the Wraith version of the retrovirus for the ATA gene. The thought made his skin crawl to think of the Trust with that kind of power and like Matia, he feared they may be too late to save Teyla.

"Thank you Matias for your help. I will get a hold of Colonel Sheppard," Jack said softly and kindly. "We'll make sure we'll find her."

Ok Ev... I hope this is ok.

Comment

Cool sig!
                      Thanks hun.

Comment

Great round Robins...

Love the sig Scifan.
                        Last edited by bluealien; 07 September 2011, 02:42 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                          Great round Robins...

Love the sci Scifan.
                          Thanks Blue. Happy to see you in here. *HUGS*

Comment

Great add to the RR... Sci
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                              Great add to the RR... Sci
                              Thanks Nina.

Comment

Awesome addition, Sci!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X