John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by splv View Post
    Thanks for all the fic recommendations guys. I've just gotten off a bender of reading a whole heap of very angsty stories and I'm a little weepy *sniff* But excellent reading all the same

Glad you're enjoying them..
    sigpic

Comment

There is a John/Teyla favourite moments game in the Fun and Games section if you wish to vote for your favourite JT moment...

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...Moments/page79
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
        Very good points sci.. I guess he is a bit of everything - poor guy.

I still don't seem him as a flirt though...just charming..
        Thanks Blue.
        Hee hee. I guess there are many different definitions of flirting.

Like at the end of Intruder. Teyla has just told him that she downloaded all the information they had on the Wraith on his tablet. He says, "Goodnight, ladies." but he leans towards Teyla and only looks at her with those sexy eyes and she smiles. *happy sigh* To me... that's a bit of flirting.

Thanks for all the fic recommendations guys. I've just gotten off a bender of reading a whole heap of very angsty stories and I'm a little weepy *sniff* But excellent reading all the same

Comment

Originally posted by KatherineEWilliams View Post
          Hello! Newbie here wondering whether anyone could give me links to the best known/greatest John/Teyla fics out there. I'm only up to episode 4x17, so if there are ones with spoilers past this point please let me know so I don't read them until I get there! Thanks in advance.
          Welcome to the JT Thread! Let me contemplate some of the stories out there before 417 (Midway, right?) I would say anything JT by Tielan - give me a few to look up her page on ff.net. Also, anything by Scifan, and many others here on the thread.
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Hello! Newbie here wondering whether anyone could give me links to the best known/greatest John/Teyla fics out there. I'm only up to episode 4x17, so if there are ones with spoilers past this point please let me know so I don't read them until I get there! Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the Thread Katherine!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              Welcome to the JT Thread! Let me contemplate some of the stories out there before 417 (Midway, right?) I would say anything JT by Tielan - give me a few to look up her page on ff.net. Also, anything by Scifan, and many others here on the thread.
              Awww. Thanks Everlovin.

Comment

You write some great stories, Sci!
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Yes, 417 is Midway. I'm waiting till I have time for two episodes before I start the next one, because I am incapable of leaving any kind of cliffhanger. I'll look those up, thank you!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                  Welcome to the Thread Katherine!!!
                  [IMG]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z259/luvjandt/Wallies/Welcome2JTfamily.png[IMG]
                  Thanks! Glad to be here
                  (Just spent ages checking out the smileys list, they're really cool!)

Comment

There is a John/Teyla favourite moments game in the Fun and Games section if you wish to vote for your favourite JT moment...

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...Moments/page79
                    Ooh wow those are alot of episodes-now I know where to head when I want to rewatch some J/T goodness

Finally got around to watching Midway and I really enjoyed it.
                    Spoiler:
                    I was avoiding it because of Tealc-was tired of him after 10 seasons of SG1 but the interaction between him and Ronan was priceless. And of course the bit about John just taking it for granted that Teyla would be back after the baby was pretty cute too

Comment

Yes, 417 is Midway. I'm waiting till I have time for two episodes before I start the next one, because I am incapable of leaving any kind of cliffhanger. I'll look those up, thank you!

Thanks! Glad to be here
                      Welcome to the thread....

There are so many JT fics out there.. Planet gave links to a lot of the JT fanfiction a page or 2 ago.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ooh wow those are alot of episodes-now I know where to head when I want to rewatch some J/T goodness

Spoiler:
                        I was avoiding it because of Tealc-was tired of him after 10 seasons of SG1 but the interaction between him and Ronan was priceless. And of course the bit about John just taking it for granted that Teyla would be back after the baby was pretty cute too
                        Midway turned out to be one of my favourite episodes.. and we got some great John/Teyla moments as well....
                        sigpic

Comment

You write some great stories, Sci!
                          *blushes* Aww. Thanks again.

Thanks! Glad to be here
                          Oh that was a great ep. The banters in her we so awesome.
                          I'll have to dig up some of the JT ones we have if you want some. I have a few in my Photobucket account.

Spoiler:
                          I wasn't sure how it would go with Teal'c and Ronon, but I really loved it. I laughed when John was betting during the bout they were having. And yeah... love that part to with John. Looked like he just lost his best friend. Definately was hurt.

Comment

Midway turned out to be one of my favourite episodes.. and we got some great John/Teyla moments as well....
                            Definately... just wish there was more in that ep, but that was Rachel's last episode shot that season right? Cause they shot out of order or something.

Comment

Definately... just wish there was more in that ep, but that was Rachel's last episode shot that season right? Cause they shot out of order or something.
                              Oh I didn't know that...
                              sigpic

Comment

I have a few in my Photobucket account.

I wasn't sure how it would go with Teal'c and Ronon, but I really loved it. I laughed when John was betting during the bout they were having. And yeah... love that part to with John. Looked like he just lost his best friend. Definately was hurt.
                                I would love some of the J and T icons if the offer is open. These are so cute!
                                And yes on the Teal'c and Ronon-loved that line when Ronon pointed about Teal'c use of Indeed. It cracked me up

Comment

Working...
                                X