sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
        Thank you...
        You're welcome hun.

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
          Ahem....

I need some help.... I shall explain why....

Due to the recent range of storms and other INSANE weather that the southern United States have been having through this Month, (April), my muse has visited the scarred states, and other areas, and also has vivid imagery to help it alone in writing a really odd kind of fanfic.

It is currently in progress, titled, Of Tornados and Love.

Basically, John takes Teyla on a trip across the south, but it takes a very deadly turn in the form of very bad weather.

What I have in mind is similar to the cover of the war movie Saving Private Ryan, however in the lower porton of the screenshot, is destruction everywhere, If you guys recall the screenshot Sci made for Broken Stargate, a story of mine, it is similar to that, only in this case, Torandos instead of extreme cold.

Sometimes I hate my muse.
          Originally posted by scifan View Post
          ok.... I think I'm still sleep deprived. What was the favor???
          See bolded area of my post

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

See bolded area of my post
            I read that, but what do you want... cover art.. sig.. icon.. wallie... what??? Cause I don't even remember what I made for you.... and what pics do you what to use...

Comment

I read that, but what do you want... cover art.. sig.. icon.. wallie... what??? Cause I don't even remember what I made for you.... and what pics do you what to use...
              Oh, forgot what you meant, yes cover art, (if you want to do a sig (500wide x 180 tall) that is up to you). Basically a Tornado (if one can find a picture of such a thing) in the middle of the piece, John & Teyla to the left side of the tornado, Rodney & Ronon on the other side. Then below, on the lower half of the piece, basically mass destruction.

Don't ask me why, but for some odd reason my muse likes to take radnom weather patterns and makes more then a simple story from them, pretty much uses said weather patterns as a story of survival and teamwork.

Basically thanks ot my muse some more details are added. Ronon and Teyla, and also Rodney, see John's helpful side more then ever after a seriously destructive storm passes, leaving the area they are in a shambles and a total mess, come morning when the weather is calm, John is nowhere in the now hald demolished hotel. The three leave the hotel and find John helping a now homeless man from the remains of his house. Several Nastional Guard troops are seen a minute or so later reporting to John to get to work on cleaning up and finding survivors.

Basically in a nutshell..

Tornado Love (what it is now titled) Is a story of teamwork, friendship, love, and survival against nature, and all odds.

So yeah, pretty simple to give such information, the story is dedicated to those in the States who got hit with nasty weather this week and two weeks ago.

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Oh, forgot what you meant, yes cover art, (if you want to do a sig (500wide x 180 tall) that is up to you). Basically a Tornado (if one can find a picture of such a thing) in the middle of the piece, John & Teyla to the left side of the tornado, Rodney & Ronon on the other side. Then below, on the lower half of the piece, basically mass destruction.

Don't ask me why, but for some odd reason my muse likes to take radnom weather patterns and makes more then a simple story from them, pretty much uses said weather patterns as a story of survival and teamwork.

Basically thanks ot my muse some more details are added. Ronon and Teyla, and also Rodney, see John's helpful side more then ever after a seriously destructive storm passes, leaving the area they are in a shambles and a total mess, come morning when the weather is calm, John is nowhere in the now hald demolished hotel. The three leave the hotel and find John helping a now homeless man from the remains of his house. Several Nastional Guard troops are seen a minute or so later reporting to John to get to work on cleaning up and finding survivors.

Basically in a nutshell..

Tornado Love (what it is now titled) Is a story of teamwork, friendship, love, and survival against nature, and all odds.

So yeah, pretty simple to give such information, the story is dedicated to those in the States who got hit with nasty weather this week and two weeks ago.

Ok... That helps a bit. Any certain pics of the individual pics of the team you want to use??? It will help me out in cutting down searching time.

Comment

Princess.... check out this manipped tornado.

Comment

Princess.... check out this manipped tornado.
                    Cute.

Well lets see, Might do some looking for ya, give me... an hour

Comment

Beautiful sig Hope...
                      Hmmm. That's weird. I don't know what to tell you hun. *hugs* Glad you got to vote though.

DITTO!
                      Thanks Blue and Sci.

Sci and Blue beautiful and stunning artwork.

Loving the pics too.

Voted.
                      sigpic
                      Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
                      Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
                      WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Sci; so far I got John, Ronon & Rodney, there are so many shots of Teyla in the gateworld gallery that it is impossible to pick one, so if you want you can surprise me

Here are John, Rodney & Ronon

Green to any that can ID the eps each shot is from....

Comment

We're getting closer in the BEST HUG Game!

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

Sci; so far I got John, Ronon & Rodney, there are so many shots of Teyla in the gateworld gallery that it is impossible to pick one, so if you want you can surprise me

Here are John, Rodney & Ronon

Green to any that can ID the eps each shot is from....
                            Doppleganger. McMay & Mrs Miller and Submersion..
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                              We're getting closer in the BEST HUG Game!
                              We've done really really well...
                              sigpic

Comment

Doppleganger. McMay & Mrs Miller and Submersion..
                                uh....

Nope
                                Nope
                                Close

Comment

Working...
                                X