John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
    I really have to make time to read this.

LOL yes. You know your theory did popped into my mind after I commented on Blue's post, but I couldn't remember where I read it before until you posted it again.

I'm glad we are continuing the RR. I think it is great so far. Can't wait to see what happen next.

Yep, they're a beautiful pair.

I have a question. Last night before I went to bed, I came on to vote and I didn't see the thread for the Best Hugs. Anyone know what happen? So I couldn't vote.
    I'm glad too. Hopefully I get a respnnse soon.

The Thread is still there... Sometimes it's on the 2nd or 3rd page.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      I'm glad too. Hopefully I get a respnnse soon.

The Thread is still there... Sometimes it's on the 2nd or 3rd page.
      I hope so too.

I know, I voted today. But I clicked on the link twice and I was taken to the overview of the threads in the forum sub section. It was strange.
      sigpic
      Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
      Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
      WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Beautiful sig Hope...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
          I hope so too.

I know, I voted today. But I clicked on the link twice and I was taken to the overview of the threads in the forum sub section. It was strange.
          Hmmm. That's weird. I don't know what to tell you hun. *hugs* Glad you got to vote though.

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
          Beautiful sig Hope...
          DITTO!

Comment

I got my muse back briefly.
            Yet another ep where John risks his life for the woman he loves.

Last edited by scifan; 28 April 2011, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Nice sci!!!!!!!

I voted! It sucks we can't vote twice, or can we? J/K, well sort of.

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                Nice sci!!!!!!!

I voted! It sucks we can't vote twice, or can we? J/K, well sort of.
                Thanks hun.... I know.. I wish we could too.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                  I got my muse back briefly.
                  Yet another ep where John risks his life for the woman he loves.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...eforyouI-1.jpg

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...ieforyouJT.jpg
                  Stunning sci - love the wording as well - so apt..

Glad your muse is back - mine is still on permanent vacation...
                  sigpic

Comment

Ahem....

I need some help.... I shall explain why....

Due to the recent range of storms and other INSANE weather that the southern United States have been having through this Month, (April), my muse has visited the scarred states, and other areas, and also has vivid imagery to help it alone in writing a really odd kind of fanfic.

It is currently in progress, titled, Of Tornados and Love.

Basically, John takes Teyla on a trip across the south, but it takes a very deadly turn in the form of very bad weather.

What I have in mind is similar to the cover of the war movie Saving Private Ryan, however in the lower porton of the screenshot, is destruction everywhere, If you guys recall the screenshot Sci made for Broken Stargate, a story of mine, it is similar to that, only in this case, Torandos instead of extreme cold.

Sometimes I hate my muse.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                      Stunning sci - love the wording as well - so apt..

Glad your muse is back - mine is still on permanent vacation...
                      Thank you Blue... it's not completely back....yet. And the words are from a song with the same title. It's the same song from the fanvid that Stephaflea(sp) did for JT.

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                      Ahem....

I need some help.... I shall explain why....

Due to the recent range of storms and other INSANE weather that the southern United States have been having through this Month, (April), my muse has visited the scarred states, and other areas, and also has vivid imagery to help it alone in writing a really odd kind of fanfic.

It is currently in progress, titled, Of Tornados and Love.

Basically, John takes Teyla on a trip across the south, but it takes a very deadly turn in the form of very bad weather.

What I have in mind is similar to the cover of the war movie Saving Private Ryan, however in the lower porton of the screenshot, is destruction everywhere, If you guys recall the screenshot Sci made for Broken Stargate, a story of mine, it is similar to that, only in this case, Torandos instead of extreme cold.

Sometimes I hate my muse.
                      ok.... I think I'm still sleep deprived. What was the favor???

Comment

Another day of Voting for Best Hug!! Can't wait to start voting for our second hug.

Comment

voted...
                          sigpic

Comment

You ROCK sweetie... gotta find something to get you in here every day.

Comment

Well, unless we get 11 people to vote soon, we won't get 1st place in best hugs...but that's ok. We got another hug to vote for after this one.

Love that Teyla goes to John to comfort her during her times of need and also how much more he comforts her in SoW... especially when he rubs her shoulder.

Comment

Some Joh/Teyla artwork...

Spoiler:

For the Best Hug game...

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X