X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're welcome guys..
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the fic rec Blue ...it was a sweet one...
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
        Thanks very much, Blue! I'm glad you liked the story enough to recommend it!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RobinB View Post
          Thanks very much, Blue! I'm glad you liked the story enough to recommend it!

Are you the author Robin - great writing. I hope you write more..
          sigpic

Comment

Happy Mothers Day to all you moms out there
            sigpic

Comment

Happy Belated Mother's Day Blue.

Just heard from Camy!! She's ok. I can't say what's is going on, but RL will prevent her from coming on for sometime. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. She's taking a break for a bit. Thank you guys for all your wishes and prayers. *HUGS*

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

Just heard from Camy!! She's ok. I can't say what's is going on, but RL will prevent her from coming on for sometime. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. She's taking a break for a bit. Thank you guys for all your wishes and prayers. *HUGS*
                Thanks for letting us know...

Good to know she is okay atleast... Hope everything works out whatever it might be... I'm sure she knows she will always have us here if she needs us...
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Yay for news on Camy, I myself may take some time away from GW due to family troubles near home, Papa is in the medical center with pneumonia

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                    Yay for news on Camy, I myself may take some time away from GW due to family troubles near home, Papa is in the medical center with pneumonia
                    Sorry to hear that... hope he gets well soon... take care
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                      Thanks for letting us know...

Good to know she is okay atleast... Hope everything works out whatever it might be... I'm sure she knows she will always have us here if she needs us...
                      You're welcome Nina and I'm hope she does remember that too. Thanks.

Oh no hun! We will keep him in our prayers. *HUGS*

Comment

Good to hear from Camy. Hope everything straightens up for her and she can come back and play. Hope she remembers she can lean on us for a while as well.

Hope he gets to feeling better!
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I'm so glad to hear that! I miss her, even after just a short while! My thoughts, prayers, and wishes are with her.

Sorry to hear that; I hope he'll have a quick recovery and all will be well ere long. {hugs}
                          sigpic

Comment

I have GOOD NEWS, and I have BAD NEWS, I shall start with the good news.... Papa's pneumonia is a mild case, thankgoodness, it is something the medical staff can easliy treat, the bad news is, they want him ot stay at the medical center for a week >.<

Smoe more good news! I'm slowly but surely coming along on the second to last chapter of New Birth, the current chapter in progress is titled Fly like an Eagle. The next chapter, and hopefully the last chapter explains many of the scenes in the chapter before it.

Oh, and there's also a great John & Teyla moment at the start of Fly Like An Eagle

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I have GOOD NEWS, and I have BAD NEWS, I shall start with the good news.... Papa's pneumonia is a mild case, thankgoodness, it is something the medical staff can easliy treat, the bad news is, they want him ot stay at the medical center for a week >.<

Smoe more good news! I'm slowly but surely coming along on the second to last chapter of New Birth, the current chapter in progress is titled Fly like an Eagle. The next chapter, and hopefully the last chapter explains many of the scenes in the chapter before it.

Oh, and there's also a great John & Teyla moment at the start of Fly Like An Eagle
                              Nice! I hope the week at the medical center will do him good and he'll be released good as new!
                              sigpic

Comment

Hello Everyone.

Just dropping by for a quick hello and that YES I'm alive and still kicking!

I'm sorry that I had you guys worry about me. It was never my intention. I was truly moved by the heartfelt emails that I received and the words of encouragement and concern. *BIG HUGS*

And rest assure, All is well in Camyland, simply that I need to take care of some much needed personal things and without sounding selfish or emotionless, fandom was the last thing on my mind.

So, consider this as a break from me. Hope24 reminded me that I AM the thread mommy. So, I guess this makes me a bad mommy!

Know that John and Teyla will always be the one for me and no other couple in fandom will ever replace these two. In my world, they live happily ever after.

As for the R&R, Lea please find someone, if you haven't done so already, to cover for me.

Until next time...lots of love,
                                Camy
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X