X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
    *ish tacklehugged*

Hey Sci.

Thank you, it's my sis b-day on Friday, and I wanted the put mah skills to use and make her some icons she can use.
    Oh cool. Tell her we said Happy Birthday. Have fun making icons.

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
      I love that pic - its one of my fav pics of John and Teyla as it shows how strong their connection was. For someone who wasn't all that comfortable with touch, John certaintly looked pretty comfortable there..
      I agree - it's so sweet.

And Scifan, gorgeous posters again; I don't know how you do it!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RobinB View Post
        I agree - it's so sweet.

And Scifan, gorgeous posters again; I don't know how you do it!
        Thank you hun. And it takes alot of patience and time.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Thank you hun. And it takes alot of patience and time.
          I hear that, but you have to have an eye too. And you definitely have that! I can see when something is lovely, but I can't imagine it in my mind before it exists. I will have to stick with writing!
          sigpic

Comment

I agree. I know it was a common thing for Teyla and her people to do, but she only does this with John. You don't see her do this with Elizabeth or Rodney.
            Yup - that always spoke volums to me as to how special he was to her.

I finished Homecoming while on vacation - are the discussions still going on at LJ.

I hear the Lost is out as well and that the John/Teyla stuff was awesome !!

Book discussion..

Spoiler:
            I've been delighted with the response to the JT relationship in the books - most of the reviews I've read are from non shippers and they've been really happy at how their relationship is developing. . Overall I really enjoyed Homecoming and the JT interaction was very well done but I had the odd issue with it. .
            sigpic

Comment

Yup - that always spoke volums to me as to how special he was to her.

I finished Homecoming while on vacation - are the discussions still going on at LJ.

I hear the Lost is out as well and that the John/Teyla stuff was awesome !!

Book discussion..

Spoiler:
              I've been delighted with the response to the JT relationship in the books - most of the reviews I've read are from non shippers and they've been really happy at how their relationship is developing. . Overall I really enjoyed Homecoming and the JT interaction was very well done but I had the odd issue with it. .
              I just finished Homecoming as well, and I was looking for the LJ discussion but did not find it. Let me know if you do, as I'd like to join in.
              sigpic

Comment

I just finished Homecoming as well, and I was looking for the LJ discussion but did not find it. Let me know if you do, as I'd like to join in.
                Isn't there a discussion over at Beya? I seem to remember Jeyla setting it up. Let me know if you need the link.
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  Isn't there a discussion over at Beya? I seem to remember Jeyla setting it up. Let me know if you need the link.
                  Yes please..
                  sigpic

Comment

I also need the link! Thanks!
                    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I hope you don't mind Everlovin..... I got the link to Beya. Robin and Blue, scroll almost all the way towards the bottom of the page. I hope that helps.

Comment

I hope you don't mind Everlovin..... I got the link to Beya. Robin and Blue, scroll almost all the way towards the bottom of the page. I hope that helps.
                          Thanks, Scifan. I wasn't sure if all reviews and comments are going under that one entry or if we're intended to post separate entries; no one else appears to have done the latter...
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks sci..
                            sigpic

Comment

Yes please..
                              Sorry I disappeared. I had to substitute and my daughter had a softball game.

Thank you, Sci!
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Has anyone got the Lost yet. As usual Amazon in the UK don't have it available yet.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X