No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wireless serisouly stinks right now but anyhow; Just wantedt o pop by and let everyone know I'm writing again, And hopefully if my muse comes through with it I'll have the 21st chapter of New Birth ready to upload. Which I hope to have in the next week or so.

In other news I've also been working on several other shorter stories, one of them centered on Jack for once, always wanted to write a story with him in it as the titular character.

I'm also working on a not eactly Stargate story, only it takes place in the Vegas universe, which is also the McKay and Mrs Miller universe as well, it is currently titled the Methodiverse. Plot isn't exactly set in stone yet though and its more of a RR as I'm the editor of the story and also one of the writers.

*poofs*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Just came in to drop this off before going to bed.

Sci, this is beautiful!

And love your siggie too.

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
      My wireless serisouly stinks right now but anyhow; Just wantedt o pop by and let everyone know I'm writing again, And hopefully if my muse comes through with it I'll have the 21st chapter of New Birth ready to upload. Which I hope to have in the next week or so.

In other news I've also been working on several other shorter stories, one of them centered on Jack for once, always wanted to write a story with him in it as the titular character.

I'm also working on a not eactly Stargate story, only it takes place in the Vegas universe, which is also the McKay and Mrs Miller universe as well, it is currently titled the Methodiverse. Plot isn't exactly set in stone yet though and its more of a RR as I'm the editor of the story and also one of the writers.

*poofs*
      Princess, good luck with the writing.
      sigpic
      Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
      Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
      WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Joe and Rachel's sigs....

sigpic
        Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
        Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
        WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Thanks again Hope. Really loving your art.

Comment

Nina!! This is one of your videos right.... Still love them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNfbjNu5xjc

Edit: Had to post just the link... the vid wasn't able to on here any more.
            Last edited by scifan; 11 March 2011, 03:21 AM.

Comment

Here's another one frome Linda. Miss you woman... I know you hide in other thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWv5YQvx8So

Edit: Video wasn't playing any more.
              Last edited by scifan; 11 March 2011, 03:23 AM.

Comment

Nina!! This is one of your videos right.... Still love them.

This really is a beautiful one. So many wonderful reminders of why I love this show, and these characters!

And who knew Avril Lavigne was an Atlantis fan? Seems like this song was written just for this!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RobinB View Post
                  This really is a beautiful one. So many wonderful reminders of why I love this show, and these characters!

And who knew Avril Lavigne was an Atlantis fan? Seems like this song was written just for this!
                  You are so very welcome. We had many talented women in here that did vids. I miss them all.... and sorry to say that alot are not on youtube. Nickelback is another group that seemsto have songs that fit them.

There are many new vids... but the old ones seem to bring me back more... I don't know why.

Comment

You are so very welcome. We had many talented women in here that did vids. I miss them all.... and sorry to say that alot are not on youtube. Nickelback is another group that seemsto have songs that fit them.

There are many new vids... but the old ones seem to bring me back more... I don't know why.
                    Hmm, nostalgic, eh? But that one is really lovely. And so is your avatar (and sig)!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RobinB View Post
                      Hmm, nostalgic, eh? But that one is really lovely. And so is your avatar (and sig)!
                      Hee hee. Just a bit. Been watching some eps on Netflix too. So miss them.
                      Thanks hun. I seriously need to get off my duff and get a bunch of sigs on a rotation. So I can share more than one lovely at a time. lol
                      Off to see about more vids.

Comment

I know! I watched Runner a couple of days ago and it was AWESOME! I so miss the really good eps.

Plus, there was the bit where Teyla goosed John!
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                          I know! I watched Runner a couple of days ago and it was AWESOME! I so miss the really good eps.

Plus, there was the bit where Teyla goosed John!
                          Oh I should watch that again. I watched. Irresistable, Sateda and Doppelganger so far. I miss them too.
                          I know! I love that part.

Here's another vid from Quania.. she's got quiet a few of JT. Too bad one of them isn't on it any more though.... it was one of my favorite.

When Rachel Luttrell use to post some of her favorite vids from youtube on her sight... this was one she used alot.

Comment

Well I think you guys will find a lot of humor in chapter 21 of New Birth, some Three Stooges plays on words, a referance to iRobot movie, and some other fun and silly stiuff. Also some referances to Tron film series too

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                              Well I think you guys will find a lot of humor in chapter 21 of New Birth, some Three Stooges plays on words, a referance to iRobot movie, and some other fun and silly stiuff. Also some referances to Tron film series too
                              Thanks for the update hun, but I'm so behind on reading.... I still haven't had the chance to read Jo's books.

Comment

Thanks for the update hun, but I'm so behind on reading.... I still haven't had the chance to read Jo's books.
                                *is proud to say that she has r ead both, and has enjoyed them to the fullest!* Doubtless you guys will too, Death Game was awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X