John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artie View Post
    It's really pretty! It's just the color of the bamboo outside, and it's very cheerful and spring like.

How are you?

(Now I'm visualizing a story about Torren "helping" Teyla paint....)

Well, one more in the series, but I'm working on one out of series right now. And then back to the series!
    Oh it sounds nice.
    Hee hee. That would be a cute story to read. What a mess that would be.
    Oh wow! Almost done... Great job guys! And as for the one out of the series SGA related or totally different?

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
    Hello everyone! Wow, it seems I've missed a lot!

What is this Round Robin that's going on? When I first red it I thought it said Red Robin and it's got me craving some fries and their seasoning.
    Hey M!!!!

The Round Robin is us coming up with a plot idea and then we take turns writing a paragraph or so of the story. This one is taking a bit longer... since we started around last summer, but that's because RL has been keeping everyone busy. Normally we have writers, that have volunteered to join, and keep them all in order, but RL is not making that easy... so if anyone wants to join in.. it's up to them. I think this one is almost over, but let us know if you'd like to write too. The more the merrier. Give it a read... when you have time and tell us what you think. I'll have to bug YappiChick for our old RR's. Those were fun too.
    I hope that explained it a bit.

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    Ooh, ooh! Go read all of those links! We're writing a story and it is AWESOME!!!! I always wait for the next part with equal parts of patience and impatience.
    I'm with you hun. I really enjoy this one too and can't wait for the next part.
    We'll get it done one day.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Oh it sounds nice.
      Hee hee. That would be a cute story to read. What a mess that would be.
      Oh wow! Almost done... Great job guys! And as for the one out of the series SGA related or totally different?
      Closely related, she said cagily. I'll message you!
      sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Hey M!!!!

The Round Robin is us coming up with a plot idea and then we take turns writing a paragraph or so of the story. This one is taking a bit longer... since we started around last summer, but that's because RL has been keeping everyone busy. Normally we have writers, that have volunteered to join, and keep them all in order, but RL is not making that easy... so if anyone wants to join in.. it's up to them. I think this one is almost over, but let us know if you'd like to write too. The more the merrier. Give it a read... when you have time and tell us what you think. I'll have to bug YappiChick for our old RR's. Those were fun too.
        I hope that explained it a bit.
        That sounds like fun! I'd like to write when there's another chance!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post
          Closely related, she said cagily. I'll message you!
          Got your message and sent one back!

Originally posted by RobinB View Post
          It is fun. When we had more people in here we use to do one a month. And we'd love for you to join. As I said... The more the merrier.

Comment

Check with (Jeyla, right?) I'm sure she's busy enough to let someone else have a go at it. If not, maybe after her.
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Got your message and sent one back!

It is fun. When we had more people in here we use to do one a month. And we'd love for you to join. As I said... The more the merrier.
              Thanks!

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              Check with (Jeyla, right?) I'm sure she's busy enough to let someone else have a go at it. If not, maybe after her.
              I'm content to wait until there's a new round, but I will try to get caught up this weekend and if there is a spot for a writer to help out I'm willing...but I'm not very experienced in this!
              sigpic

Comment

I'm not all that great at writing either. Best just to jump in with both feet though.
                sigpic

Comment

Yay!!!! Ancient Baby Maker Chapter 27!!!!

Comment

I actually am starting to wonder if anyhow could be of help in bouncing off ideas, be they absoutely random for me to use for this chapter of my serial, Ascension War, currently I'm in book two, trying to wrap it up with chapter 21, but there are scenes that need completion. Only, I'm stuck for a few of them, and my muse wants ot work on a Jack centeric fanfic, and also some other stuff

help ?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Guys, I'm just here to let you know that I've started "finally" to work on my section of the RR. So sorry for the delay guys!!!

Hopefully, I'll have it up this week even if I don't get it beta'd.

hugs,
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                        I actually am starting to wonder if anyhow could be of help in bouncing off ideas, be they absoutely random for me to use for this chapter of my serial, Ascension War, currently I'm in book two, trying to wrap it up with chapter 21, but there are scenes that need completion. Only, I'm stuck for a few of them, and my muse wants ot work on a Jack centeric fanfic, and also some other stuff

help ?
                        Oh hun. I wish I could help.... but I've been really lacking in the idea, muse and anything similar department.

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
                        Guys, I'm just here to let you know that I've started "finally" to work on my section of the RR. So sorry for the delay guys!!!

hugs,
                        Wooohoooo!!!! Can't wait to read it.

Came in to post an old vid..... that I know I've posted alot.... but was in the mood for it.

Comment

Love that video, scifan! I hadn't seen it before, so thanks for posting it again!

And Jeyla: Yay!
                          sigpic

Comment

Love that video, scifan! I hadn't seen it before, so thanks for posting it again!

And Jeyla: Yay!
                            Oh good. I'm glad you enjoyed it. It's one of my favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post

hugs,
                              Yay! Looking forward to it!
                              sigpic

Comment

Just sharing a sig that Csom made for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X