No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning Shippers! How is everyone this morning?

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

Thanks for the link Hope!! So beautiful.

It's so slow in here.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
        More challenge ideas up in Beya for Kisses...

http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/317286.html
        I'll give a check this weekend.

Hey busy momma.... Are we still doing the Round Robin? I have to try to find the last post with all the links. If you pass... I'm not sure who's next.

Comment

All the Round Robin parts. 1-18.

Round Robin Links

Everlovin'
          Alexanderia7
          Scifan
          Hope
          Jeyla
          Mysterywriter

Part 1: Everlovin
          Part 2: Alexandria7

Part 3: Scifan

Part 4: Hope

Part 5: Hope

Part 6: Jeyla

Part 7: YappiChick

Part 8: Everlovin
          Part 9: Alexanderia7
          Part 10: Scifan

Part 11: Hope

Part 12: Hope

Part 13: Jeyla4ever

Part 14: Jeyla4ever

Part 15: Mysterywriter

Part 16: Everlovin
          Part 17: Scifan
          Part 18: Hope

Ok... How sad is it that I only had to go back a few pages of all my posts to find this?

Jeyla: If you can't... don't worry. Just see if Mysterywriter is available. Thanks hun.

Comment

hi all! long time no cvhat, like Scisays, it is indeed quiet in here

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

HI Scifan & Princess...

Guess it might be quiet..not only since there just isn't really anything new anymore... not to mention real life stuff... It's hectic on my end.. my work is crazy and just getting worse since we are re-locating to a new building that they are in the middle of building up and not to mention I'm trying to start up my own business which takes time... I don't even have time to read books it seems so I'm so far behind on all my Atlantis books it's not even funny... hopefully I will get the time to read the Legacy book soon...
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Hey Princess... Hey Nina!!!

Yeah. I agree. Especially the RL stuff. Everyone is so busy.
                Oh good luck with the moving and you starting your own business. I wish you well.
                My problem is I get to distracted with other things. I need to get organized and make time to read. I bought the books... I should read them. I love Jo's writing... I should've stop... that's part of my problem... plus all the holiday stuff before and so on and so on. I still need to finish Death Game and Home Coming

Comment

PSA for people who had preordered The Lost, the next book in the Legacy series that comes out next week, Amazon UK has apparently cancelled all their preorders in error. More about it here: http://jo-graham.livejournal.com/108457.html
                  sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post
                    PSA for people who had preordered The Lost, the next book in the Legacy series that comes out next week, Amazon UK has apparently cancelled all their preorders in error. More about it here: http://jo-graham.livejournal.com/108457.html
                    AH!!!! I better start to get a move on with all my reading.... so I can get the next book. Thanks Arti for the update.
                    How are you doing??

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                      AH!!!! I better start to get a move on with all my reading.... so I can get the next book. Thanks Arti for the update.
                      How are you doing??
                      I'm good. I'm way busy with deadlines, and this morning I painted my bedroom lime green, assisted by my eight year old, which was certainly...something!
                      sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post
                        I'm good. I'm way busy with deadlines, and this morning I painted my bedroom lime green, assisted by my eight year old, which was certainly...something!
                        Oh I bet. How many books are left to do?
                        OH cool! Sounds like a fun project to do with an 8 year old. How did it turn out?

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                          Oh I bet. How many books are left to do?
                          OH cool! Sounds like a fun project to do with an 8 year old. How did it turn out?
                          It's really pretty! It's just the color of the bamboo outside, and it's very cheerful and spring like.

How are you?

(Now I'm visualizing a story about Torren "helping" Teyla paint....)

Well, one more in the series, but I'm working on one out of series right now. And then back to the series!
                          sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Ah deadlines, everyone needs them, I have plenty of them myself! I love the wooshing noise they leave when they go by, but I'm starting to hate the fact they always leave my bedroom door open >.<

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Hello everyone! Wow, it seems I've missed a lot!

What is this Round Robin that's going on? When I first red it I thought it said Red Robin and it's got me craving some fries and their seasoning.

sigpic
                              Coming January 2017

Comment

Ooh, ooh! Go read all of those links! We're writing a story and it is AWESOME!!!! I always wait for the next part with equal parts of patience and impatience.
                                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                                X