John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
    Amazon sent me an update on Death Game.... it will be available between Dec and Jan

No way am I waiting that long so I ordered it directly from the publisher.. the postage was almost as much as the book... but its worth it to have it in a few days...

Can't wait for the discussions to start... though I may be a bit late joining in as I have to find time to read it...
    I don't know what Amazon's damage is! Srsly.
    sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post
      I don't know what Amazon's damage is! Srsly.

I don't know whether it's just Amazon in the UK, or if that applies to the US as well....
      sigpic

Comment

Yep.. and each time was better than the previous... though nothing could beat sitting next to him for 3 hours over dinner ...

I really nice vid...thanks for the link

Amazon sent me an update on Death Game.... it will be available between Dec and Jan

No way am I waiting that long so I ordered it directly from the publisher.. the postage was almost as much as the book... but its worth it to have it in a few days...

Can't wait for the discussions to start... though I may be a bit late joining in as I have to find time to read it...
        Oh seriously!!

I'm not sure how long I'll have to wait then. It's one of my prizes for winning a banner contest.

Comment

Sorry Blue... but... WOOHOOO!! I should be getting Death Games and Dead End by Tues or Wed.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            Sorry Blue... but... WOOHOOO!! I should be getting Death Games and Dead End by Tues or Wed.

I never even thought to order Dead End as well.. probably would have been the same postage....

Do you know the author of Dead End and what the storyline is about....
            sigpic

Comment

I only did 2 books because those were my prizes. I got to any 2 I wanted... as long as they were published. This is what I got from Wikia.

Author: Chris Wraight

Here is the summary:
              Trapped on a planet being swallowed by a killing ice age, Colonel Sheppard and his team are rescued by the Forgotten - a race abandoned by those who once protected them, and condemmed to watch their world die.

But when Teyla is abducted by the mysterious 'Banshees', Sheppard and his team risk losing their only chance of getting home in a desperate bid to save Teyla and to lead the Forgotten to a land remembered only in legend.

Comment

I only did 2 books because those were my prizes. I got to any 2 I wanted... as long as they were published. This is what I got from Wikia.

Here is the summary:
                Trapped on a planet being swallowed by a killing ice age, Colonel Sheppard and his team are rescued by the Forgotten - a race abandoned by those who once protected them, and condemmed to watch their world die.

But when Teyla is abducted by the mysterious 'Banshees', Sheppard and his team risk losing their only chance of getting home in a desperate bid to save Teyla and to lead the Forgotten to a land remembered only in legend.
                Oh that sounds pretty good... darn I wish I'd ordered it at the same time... I guess I'll just have to wait until it becomes available on Amazon...

More John saving Teyla..
                sigpic

Comment

Dead End is already available. It's a couple books back from Death Game.

Try to catch everyone later. Gotta go.

Comment

Dead End is already available. It's a couple books back from Death Game.

Try to catch everyone later. Gotta go.

Not on UK Amazon...its showing December/January.

Enjoy your day..
                    sigpic

Comment

Here is the summary:

Sounds interesting.
                      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Not on UK Amazon...its showing December/January.

Enjoy your day..
                        Oh that's awful!! I wish I could buy them and just mail them to you.

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                        Sounds interesting.
                        Doesn't it?? I can't wait.

Comment

Doesn't it?? I can't wait.
                          It would be a slo-mo book club!
                          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Ah thanks..

Its a pity that Amazon UK are taking so long to get the books and it's gonna effect our chat. Not sure how many have Death Game yet. I'm hoping my copy should arrive in a few days.. but then I need to get time to read it..
                            sigpic

Comment

Ah thanks..

Its a pity that Amazon UK are taking so long to get the books and it's gonna effect our chat. Not sure how many have Death Game yet. I'm hoping my copy should arrive in a few days.. but then I need to get time to read it..
                              Looks like I´m not the only one still waiting for it. I just got an email from them that delivery date will be early december. I hadn´t really counted on the book to ever arrive anymore, considering I ordered in February and received several "could-not-locate-it-yet" mails.

I hope it´s worth the wait.

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                              picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                                It would be a slo-mo book club!
                                lol. Yes it would be.

Ah thanks..

YW, hun.
                                Yeah. I don't understand why so slow.

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                                Looks like I´m not the only one still waiting for it. I just got an email from them that delivery date will be early december. I hadn´t really counted on the book to ever arrive anymore, considering I ordered in February and received several "could-not-locate-it-yet" mails.

I hope it´s worth the wait.
                                SAF!! *tackle hugs*

Oh Goodness!! That's almost a whole year!!! I hope it's worth it too. *HUGS*

Comment

Working...
                                X