Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
    Thanks
    Yeah I've done some vids..however it's been quite some time since I did my last vid... and that was for Danny/Lindsay in CSI NY.. JT vids I'm sorry to say have been an even longer time...

I hope I can get into the mood since I've actually picked off my Atlantis DVD's from my shelf to sit down and watch them from the start and maybe another insperation will be meeting Joe again if that will now actually happen... I suddenly am doing something else on Saturday and if I'm gonna meet him I have to push that to sunday...but it will be one hell of a travel... Germany on Saturday and then up the country to Stockholm...have to see if I'm able to...not to sure about that I will have to see what I'll do....
    I hope it works out for you Nina... I'm sure it will be worth it.
    sigpic

Comment

Has anybody gotten a ship notice on Death Game?
      sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post
        Has anybody gotten a ship notice on Death Game?
        Nope..
        sigpic

Comment

Well, I got some good news, and some panic ready notices for all!!!

The good news is, my computer, which had a bad virus on it, is now mine again!

The panic news is, NANOWRIMO is coming up fast...... so I'll be sparse!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Jeyla, do I have posting priviledges over at Beya? I was going to go over and do that vid request and don't obviously see the link to post. Unless I'm blind - that's always an option, by the way.
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantis4Life View Post
              Thanks! Sorry about that Jeyla. I just thought that it makes for a nice picture story--the story that SHOULD have been told by the end of the series...
              I'm glad you showed it, don't get me wrong. LOVED it and keep them coming. Just watch The Return Part 1 and I'm still so not ready for rewatching the episodes. As great as they are...it's still hurts to know that we got canned for no stupid reason. That we didn't get the closing of this show that the cast and fans deserved.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                Jeyla, do I have posting priviledges over at Beya? I was going to go over and do that vid request and don't obviously see the link to post. Unless I'm blind - that's always an option, by the way.
                You just got posting access, but your first posting will be screened by me first. So, go ahead and make the entry, but remember to follow the posting rules and then I'll screen it and okay it if it's alright. For request, just type in the header, VID REQUEST....then make a normal entry.

I'll have to post a guideline for that too. But you go ahead and do it.

hugs,
                Camy
                sigpic

Comment

Forestfern found a vid of Joe on the set of (guess the name changed) his movie, Change of Plans:
                  http://www.youtube.com/user/greatdad.../1/OphH6hzsNDA
                  He's so cute!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                    Forestfern found a vid of Joe on the set of (guess the name changed) his movie, Change of Plans:
                    He's so cute!
                    Thanks for the link... he sure is cute though the premise of the show doesn't really interest me...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
                      You just got posting access, but your first posting will be screened by me first. So, go ahead and make the entry, but remember to follow the posting rules and then I'll screen it and okay it if it's alright. For request, just type in the header, VID REQUEST....then make a normal entry.

I'll have to post a guideline for that too. But you go ahead and do it.

hugs,
                      Camy
                      I'll find time to do that sometime soon.
                      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                        Nina has done some amazing videos... not sure she if she is doing any more..
                        Yes, she does!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                          He's so cute!
                          How freaking adorable!! thank you. You are a peach!
                          sigpic

Comment

Following up with my convo with Everlovin, I actually had this in mind a while back.

I'm now allowing for request entries in Beya whereas before, it wasn't allowed. Since Beya and this thread are really the two major venues of John and Teyla fandom at this time, Beya is now no longer just an archival community, but slowly but surely, I'm trying to make it a more wholesome community for all John and Teyla shippers.

So, go to Beya's entry on guidelines for request and let it be known that if you are a member of Beya, you can in fact make entries once you have posting access.

All details here:
                            http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/271807.html

Enjoy!
                            sigpic

Comment

thanks and big hugs to Atlantis4life for this find....our very own girls posted questions and got their replies...

Rachel Q & A for Scifitalk:
                              interview in its entirety here: http://scifiandtvtalk.typepad.com/sc...ns-part-2.html

Check this out!

Q: First of all HOWDY Rachel from Texas! May I say you are truly missed. Hoping all is well with you and family. Your little boy is likely now a little man; they grow so fast. This leads me into my first question: 1. Joe Mallozzi at his blog implied that Teyla had Torren with her in Atlantis during the events of Enemy at the Gate. As a mother, is it likely that you would take your young child into a potentially no win situation... into a war zone willingly? Is this something Teyla would do? 2. If there had been a season six, how do you think Teyla's relationships with Kannan and Sheppard would have evolved? 3. Did we really see the last of Michael? He cloned Carson and threatened to do the same to Torren, so why not himself? Connor Trinneer in an interview stated as much; do you agree? 4. Connor also said that Michael had a *thing* for Teyla, which I have to say I agree with given his performance. Do you support this view of Michael's and Teyla's relationship? 5. Lastly, who is Torren's *real* dad? Thanks for listening and hopefully responding. 8-) (2bluaeryn).

A:Howdy, right back to you!
                              Thank you for your supportive words. All is well, indeed with me and my family. My sweet little man will be three in a couple weeks! Yes, time does fly....
                              In answer to your first question: Teyla would have left Torren in the safest place she could. Her ties to her people are so deep and full of faith. She would have left Torren in great comfort, care, and safety among her people.
                              Now for question 2: Kannan represents tradition, history, and connection to Teyla's people. She is so steeped in the traditions of her people and her responsibility to them and to her own Mother and Father's legacy that Kannan was a natural choice. Sheppard represents a break from tradition, but a heartfelt one. Teyla and Sheppard share a deep connection as well but it is at odds with Teyla's need to "do right" by her people. Their relationship is a complicated one.... Love and respect exists within both relationships.
                              3: No, we had not seen the end of Michael. And I think that Teyla knew that. It was a fear that she wouldn't give voice to.
                              Connor is the only one who can speak to Michael's feelings for Teyla. We did discuss this possibility as actors, though. I do think it deepens the complexity of their interactions.
                              4: Torren's "real" Dad...? Hmmm.... I have my own beliefs regarding this, but I think I am going to let it sit in mystery for a bit. That's more fun.

Q: Hi Rachel, Miss seeing you on screen and I hope all is well with you and your family. My question is: If Season 6 had went forward, what would you have like to have seen happen between John and Teyla, especially if you knew it was the last season, and if or when they do the movie(s) would you like to see some kind of confirmation of their feelings for each other.... even if it's just them telling it to Ronon or Rodney? Thank you for answering and God Bless. I can't wait for your CD to come out. (Lea).

A: Hi Lea! Thank you for your question.
                              You know, Joe Flanigan and I never really talked about the underlying feelings that Sheppard had for Teyla and visa versa, (I know, crazy!!!), with the exception of the moment when Teyla revealed to John that she was pregnant. Joe looked at me and said, "You know, I think that Sheppard is pretty jealous." I think that they have always had a connection that was deeper then just team mates. They had a deep friendship and respect for each other. That there would have been some revelatory moment for them in season six...? Who knows? As an actor, I am big on scenes that further relationship between characters. So, yes, I would have liked to have had more moments for Teyla and John to just, be.... Where that would have taken them, who knows?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
                                thanks and big hugs to Atlantis4life for this find....our very own girls posted questions and got their replies...

Rachel Q & A for Scifitalk:
                                interview in its entirety here: http://scifiandtvtalk.typepad.com/sc...ns-part-2.html

Check this out!

Spoiler:
                                Q: First of all HOWDY Rachel from Texas! May I say you are truly missed. Hoping all is well with you and family. Your little boy is likely now a little man; they grow so fast. This leads me into my first question: 1. Joe Mallozzi at his blog implied that Teyla had Torren with her in Atlantis during the events of Enemy at the Gate. As a mother, is it likely that you would take your young child into a potentially no win situation... into a war zone willingly? Is this something Teyla would do? 2. If there had been a season six, how do you think Teyla's relationships with Kannan and Sheppard would have evolved? 3. Did we really see the last of Michael? He cloned Carson and threatened to do the same to Torren, so why not himself? Connor Trinneer in an interview stated as much; do you agree? 4. Connor also said that Michael had a *thing* for Teyla, which I have to say I agree with given his performance. Do you support this view of Michael's and Teyla's relationship? 5. Lastly, who is Torren's *real* dad? Thanks for listening and hopefully responding. 8-) (2bluaeryn).

A:Howdy, right back to you!
                                Thank you for your supportive words. All is well, indeed with me and my family. My sweet little man will be three in a couple weeks! Yes, time does fly....
                                In answer to your first question: Teyla would have left Torren in the safest place she could. Her ties to her people are so deep and full of faith. She would have left Torren in great comfort, care, and safety among her people.
                                Now for question 2: Kannan represents tradition, history, and connection to Teyla's people. She is so steeped in the traditions of her people and her responsibility to them and to her own Mother and Father's legacy that Kannan was a natural choice. Sheppard represents a break from tradition, but a heartfelt one. Teyla and Sheppard share a deep connection as well but it is at odds with Teyla's need to "do right" by her people. Their relationship is a complicated one.... Love and respect exists within both relationships.
                                3: No, we had not seen the end of Michael. And I think that Teyla knew that. It was a fear that she wouldn't give voice to.
                                Connor is the only one who can speak to Michael's feelings for Teyla. We did discuss this possibility as actors, though. I do think it deepens the complexity of their interactions.
                                4: Torren's "real" Dad...? Hmmm.... I have my own beliefs regarding this, but I think I am going to let it sit in mystery for a bit. That's more fun.

Q: Hi Rachel, Miss seeing you on screen and I hope all is well with you and your family. My question is: If Season 6 had went forward, what would you have like to have seen happen between John and Teyla, especially if you knew it was the last season, and if or when they do the movie(s) would you like to see some kind of confirmation of their feelings for each other.... even if it's just them telling it to Ronon or Rodney? Thank you for answering and God Bless. I can't wait for your CD to come out. (Lea).

A: Hi Lea! Thank you for your question.
                                You know, Joe Flanigan and I never really talked about the underlying feelings that Sheppard had for Teyla and visa versa, (I know, crazy!!!), with the exception of the moment when Teyla revealed to John that she was pregnant. Joe looked at me and said, "You know, I think that Sheppard is pretty jealous." I think that they have always had a connection that was deeper then just team mates. They had a deep friendship and respect for each other. That there would have been some revelatory moment for them in season six...? Who knows? As an actor, I am big on scenes that further relationship between characters. So, yes, I would have liked to have had more moments for Teyla and John to just, be.... Where that would have taken them, who knows?

Thanks for this Jeyla... I love how Rachel has used her own background and I think even her feelings for her own son to enrich Teyla's character. This is how she wanted Teyla to be portrayed with deep ties to her people and even Kanaan, but sadly the writers failed dismally on every count. They hardly touched on Teyla's connection to her people and only dragged Kanaan up to explain Rachels pregnancy. If Teyla was so close to her people why did she chose to live on Atlantis... why did she abandon her people and go to earth knowing she may never see them again... why did JM suddenly say that Kanaan and Torren were on Earth when again it contradicts Rachels take on what Teyla would have done...
                                After talking to Rachel in Chicago last year she had no idea how badly the whole Teyla/Kanaan thing came across. She said she didnt watch the episodes as she didnt get time and I think her version is how she hoped it would come across and how she felt that Teyla would behave but sadly the writers weren't on the same page.

If Kanaan had been introduced slowly into the show and we saw them actually interact and if the actors had some chemistry then maybe Kanaan may have worked.. but sadly none of the above happened and the writers didn't even bother to show Teylas connection to her people or any resolution to her and Johns feelings. I think if the SGA actors actually got the time to sit down and watch the show they would be just as horrified as we are as to how it turned out..
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X