John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
    I think Joe would be great in this role.... action adventure is perfect for him...

Joe will be 44 in January.... is Nathon Fillion only 39?.. I think he'd also be good in the role. Can't believe he thinks he's too old...
    Are you sure? I thought he was turning 43. I think Rachel is turning 40 in 2011 which is in January like a couple of days before or after Joe. Men have never been seen as old in their 40's but women have. Now, thanks to Hollywood celebrities that look amzing in their 40's it's actually now being called what used to be the 20's. I could live with it being described as the 30's. But men age gracefully, while we just get old! That's so idiotic, but it is what it is.

I mean no disrespect to Nathan fans, but I think Joe would be so cool!!! My son told me that the role is very much like the one that Nathan played on Firefly, with the outfit and all that.

I know, right...but Courtman, Nathan himself went on Twitter and asked and SHOUTED to all his fans to make noise. I believe he said something along the lines of Rise Castillians...etc.. LOL So, he wants the part. Nothing beats movies. TV only lasts for so long but if you make it in movies, you're pretty much typecast for other roles. And it's a different status altogether, salary, etc...

Yup, Nathan is said to be 39. He actually looks very good but he represents much older to me. More around Joe's age. Joe looks great. And my son says that the look with the hair and body shape is all Joe, but the voice is the one he says is way off! LOL

My son LOVES that game. I never heard of it till now and I told him of Joe's interests and he thinks he could get away with it really good.

Let's cross our fingers and shout for Joe!
    sigpic

Comment

I will say again, Nathan Fillion is happily off with Castle. Who knows if there will be conflicts with shooting schedules etc.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

That's what I thought too, but he's the one that's rooting for his fans to root openly and profusely for him for this movie. I'm sure he's thought of Castle and the schedule but maybe he knows something we don't.

And guys...check out Beya's new banner and layout....let me know what you think.

http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/
        sigpic

Comment

Ever...who is that cutie patotey as your icon? I love it!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
            That's what I thought too, but he's the one that's rooting for his fans to root openly and profusely for him for this movie. I'm sure he's thought of Castle and the schedule but maybe he knows something we don't.

And guys...check out Beya's new banner and layout....let me know what you think.

I didn't click the link. I thought we were talk about a web series or something. Not necessarily a movie.
            I was over at Beya earlier playing around. It looks good!

Ever...who is that cutie patotey as your icon? I love it!!!
            I made that sprite over at gaia. She is cute! A couple of years ago, over in the Ronon/Jenn thread we were making them and coming up with names and abilities for sprites. That one I named Opal and she can speak every language ever spoken. Thought it was cool!
            sigpic

Comment

She looks like a mini-Teyla....LOL I thought you were going for that!!! LOL

YOU MADE THAT??? LOVE IT! How did you make it. I've no idea what this "sprites" is.
              sigpic

Comment

Oh, and thank you!!!! I was a bit hesitant about it. I made that banner ages ago, but I thought it wasn't going to look good and finally I just send it to the girl that makes my LJ's and I think in the end, it looks good. But I'm biased of course. THANK YOU!
                sigpic

Comment

Love the banner...
                  sigpic

Comment

I know, right...but Courtman, Nathan himself went on Twitter and asked and SHOUTED to all his fans to make noise. I believe he said something along the lines of Rise Castillians...etc.. LOL So, he wants the part. Nothing beats movies. TV only lasts for so long but if you make it in movies, you're pretty much typecast for other roles. And it's a different status altogether, salary, etc...
                    With his Q&A on Twitter Joe did the same thing with his fans - to make it happen for him to play ND. I really don't care between the two of them who gets the part. I will be happy either way. Joe would be great for it and Nathan would be cool too.

BTW love the new look of Beya!
                    One must always be improbable – Oscar Wilde sigpic

Comment

She looks like a mini-Teyla....LOL I thought you were going for that!!! LOL

YOU MADE THAT??? LOVE IT! How did you make it. I've no idea what this "sprites" is.
                      Yep, I made that. Easy as pie. Go here and be prepared to lose several hours of your life as it's so much fun!
                      sigpic

Comment

TIME IS RUNNING OUT!!!!

REMINDER: 2nd Annual John and Teyla Beya Secret Elf Exchange Sign-Ups

10 people have signed up already and last year we had 14 participants altogether. COMMON GUYS!!! You can do this!

This is for writers, fanartists, vidders and all lovers of John and Teyla.

Sign-ups are until November 4th. All info and sign-up entry, here:
                        http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/266010.html
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                          Yep, I made that. Easy as pie. Go here and be prepared to lose several hours of your life as it's so much fun!
                          Oh, thank you. I'll see if I can kill some time this weekend, but I have feeling I'll be all jammed pack!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Courtam3 View Post
                            With his Q&A on Twitter Joe did the same thing with his fans - to make it happen for him to play ND. I really don't care between the two of them who gets the part. I will be happy either way. Joe would be great for it and Nathan would be cool too.

BTW love the new look of Beya!
                            Funny, I just wrote something similar to Everlovin. I like Joe, in fact, I think I'm in love with Joe But I won't be one bit upset, or cranky or scream my head off if he doesn't get it. He's a great actor and I wish him well, and I'll do what is within my limits to help him and anyone else out. But if Nathan gets it or any other actor, I'll be as cool as.....an apple pie.

Thank you Court and Blue~
                            sigpic

Comment

Actually, unless it will have Joe - or someone else I recognize - I doubt I'll watch it. I'm not that into gaming, so I have no clue about the story, mythos, whatever about the movie.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                                Actually, unless it will have Joe - or someone else I recognize - I doubt I'll watch it. I'm not that into gaming, so I have no clue about the story, mythos, whatever about the movie.
                                I'm not into gaming either and never heard of it, but like Courtam3 I think both Joe and Nathan would be great in the role, so I'd probably tune in if either got the part..
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X