John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artie View Post
    My favorite vidder has just posted a new John/Teyla vid, and I thought I'd share it! It's lovely!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLK1YNNoGfg
    WOW!! That was intense!! Thanks for sharing.

Jeyla! I'll sign up as soon as I take the time to do it.

Comment

Part of Brad Wright's interview: About SG-1 and SGA movie

Are we going to see some of the developments of that episode maybe feed into an Atlantis or an SG-1 DVD movie down the line?

The only thing that is blocking the SG-1 movie or the Atlantis movie, the only thing, is the fact that the direct-to-DVD market has gone away. We were very fortunate with Ark of Truth and Continuum to be among the last very successful direct-to-DVD releases before it all stopped happening. The market has change, and it’s still changing, and it’s not what it was. And, of course, there have been very big changes at MGM that kind of added to that. But we had the intentions to make them. We were ready to go, and it was “Wait a while” and “We should wait a little longer,” and the climate never got better. We held on to a lot of stuff and were ready to go for a very long time, but that doesn’t mean it’s not gonna happen. We have a plan B, and I’ve been talking with MGM about it, and hopefully we’ll still get our chance.
      Here's the link for the whole thing... 90+% is about SGU... so I skipped it.

Comment

Here are some links to some JT Music Videos that I hadn't seen before and I thought I'd post them in case some others haven't too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5AoU...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kR-d...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn9HV...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv5SL...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtScP...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYWoT...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBjl_...eature=related

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Thank you so much!! I haven't seen these either. I especially enjoyed the 1st (with the mix clips of JT and Rachel and Joe) and the 5th ones.

Comment

Oh, sci...can someone post those awesome vids on Beya? I'm so horrible at posting vids.

I'd greatly appreciate it.

Wanted to let people know that the sign-up for the John and Teyla Beya Elf Exchange is up!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Beya September till present recap:
              http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/267442.html
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
                Oh, sci...can someone post those awesome vids on Beya? I'm so horrible at posting vids.

I'd greatly appreciate it.

Wanted to let people know that the sign-up for the John and Teyla Beya Elf Exchange is up!!!
                What?!

Umm. I don't know how... or I should say.. I don't remember, but I'll see what I can do this weekend.

Comment

Okay so I haven't read anything on here, but I see there is much to read. Just popped in to make a statement but can't stay , but I will come back...to read everything.

Had the urge to rewatch Search and Rescue... I just love that episode. They gave us so so much hope for S5 and then just threw it away.

Colonel, I have more respect for you than any Commanding Officer I've ever had. But I'm getting on that Jumper end of story! I'll surrender for court martial when I' done.

LOVE IT!!!
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                  Forever!!

Comment

*wanders into thread with an announcement*

Spoiler:
                    two things

1 I am now looking fora huose with my husband to be! We're looking in the southeastern part of Harbin, if we can't find anything, we're gonig to try in northwestern Baoding.

2 Becauseo f announcement #1, I have a thoughtful notice to everyone awaiting my story, Two Steps Kill Bill. It is currently the longest story I have ever written so far, (450,991 words!) But it is all out of order, its done now, but more details are being added or taken out. But it is all out of proper order, so the editing of getting into the proper order is currently on hold until after house seeing is done this weekend, but don't look for it until after the new Year is over, not to mention my wedding as well

Signed

~The Princess

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                      Okay so I haven't read anything on here, but I see there is much to read. Just popped in to make a statement but can't stay , but I will come back...to read everything.

Had the urge to rewatch Search and Rescue... I just love that episode. They gave us so so much hope for S5 and then just threw it away.

Colonel, I have more respect for you than any Commanding Officer I've ever had. But I'm getting on that Jumper end of story! I'll surrender for court martial when I' done.

LOVE IT!!!
                      Rockhound!!! *HUGS*

Oh I so agree. Great ep... one of my favorites... besides the whump.... John showed how he really felt about Teyla. And the poor hurt look he had on his face when she pointed out Kanaan. You can't tell me that it was anything else.
                      Plus he obviously knows her well enough for him to dream what she would say to him... and they she says the exact thing while in the infirmary....

I never gave up hope because I knew....... I knew that you would come for me, John.

See that! She had total faith in him! Never did she have doubts about him coming to save her.... and he was willing to risk his life to do it and get court martialed.

Alright... I was playing on going to bed ages ago... So I'm off. *HUGS*

Hoping to make time to some art this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post

Spoiler:
                        two things

1 I am now looking fora huose with my husband to be! We're looking in the southeastern part of Harbin, if we can't find anything, we're gonig to try in northwestern Baoding.

2 Becauseo f announcement #1, I have a thoughtful notice to everyone awaiting my story, Two Steps Kill Bill. It is currently the longest story I have ever written so far, (450,991 words!) But it is all out of order, its done now, but more details are being added or taken out. But it is all out of proper order, so the editing of getting into the proper order is currently on hold until after house seeing is done this weekend, but don't look for it until after the new Year is over, not to mention my wedding as well

Signed

~The Princess
                        Good luck with the house hunting hun and Congrats again.

WOW!! That is huge... you psycho kitty you. Thanks for the update.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post

LOVE IT!!!
                          NOTHING will stop him from going after Teyla, even if it means his career or his life... I don't think we can get any clearer confirmation from the writers about Johns feelings....I love his quote about Sam as well... and how she deserved that respect from him..

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post

Spoiler:
                          two things

Signed

~The Princess
                          Wow! Congrats and good luck with the house hunting... that's some massive story..

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                          Rockhound!!! *HUGS*

Oh I so agree. Great ep... one of my favorites... besides the whump.... John showed how he really felt about Teyla. And the poor hurt look he had on his face when she pointed out Kanaan. You can't tell me that it was anything else.

Me neither... the poor guy was pretty much devastated.. but John being John doesn't let his feelings get in the way...

Plus he obviously knows her well enough for him to dream what she would say to him... and they she says the exact thing while in the infirmary....
                          Yep again... The sad thing is that both are probably wishing they had said something... I don't think Teyla ever intended spending the rest of her days with Kanaan... she went to him in a time of need and as she said the pregnancy "just happened" and wasnt planned..

I'm sure if we had a season 6 the whole sorry mess would have been sorted..

I never gave up hope because I knew....... I knew that you would come for me, John.
                          This line almost breaks my heart... because its so heartfelt from Teyla and shows just how much faith she had in John... why didnt she call for Ronon or Rodney.. it was always John.. if this didnt show that she felt a lot more than friendship than I don't know what could...

See that! She had total faith in him! Never did she have doubts about him coming to save her.... and he was willing to risk his life to do it and get court martialed.
                          Yes again..

Look forward to your artwork as always...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                            NOTHING will stop him from going after Teyla, even if it means his career or his life... I don't think we can get any clearer confirmation from the writers about Johns feelings....I love his quote about Sam as well... and how she deserved that respect from him..
                            And Sam doesn't try to stop him! She's soooo been there! I really love Sam and John friendship. I wish we'd seen more of it.
                            sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post

Wow! Congrats and good luck with the house hunting... that's some massive story..

Yep again... The sad thing is that both are probably wishing they had said something... I don't think Teyla ever intended spending the rest of her days with Kanaan... she went to him in a time of need and as she said the pregnancy "just happened" and wasnt planned..

I'm sure if we had a season 6 the whole sorry mess would have been sorted..

This line almost breaks my heart... because its so heartfelt from Teyla and shows just how much faith she had in John... why didnt she call for Ronon or Rodney.. it was always John.. if this didnt show that she felt a lot more than friendship than I don't know what could...

Yes again..

Look forward to your artwork as always...
                              Well said Blue.
                              I also liked what he said about Sam. Amanda did an awesome job in S4 and S&R.
                              And Yes, I agree. I think if we would've had S6 we would've gotten more about how they truly feel towards each other and maybe more. Like Rachel said, "dot dot dot."

And Sam doesn't try to stop him! She's soooo been there! I really love Sam and John friendship. I wish we'd seen more of it.
                              Exactly. She's been there many times with Jack! I do too. It would've been nice.

In BW's interview... or at least the part I read about the movies... he was talking about a plan B since "Made for DVD" movies don't really sell any more(I think that's a generalization... not just for stargate movies) So, I'm hoping that they end up doing mini-series, then put them on dvds. It would be nice to see them on the tv again. I so miss the show and cast. Plus we need NEW PICS!.

Gotta get ready go to....
                              Spoiler:
                              church. It's just me and my youngest. My oldest has been sick for days with a fever... It refuses to break.... I think it might be the flu. Now hubby is getting a head cold. Let the joy begin.

Comment

Me too... I loved the John/Sam friendship and I think they both took to each other straight away because they had so much in common... I also think Sam "got" John and not many people did... I always felt that Teyla and Ronon knew John the best..... I never felt that Rodney or Elizabeth ever really knew the real John... they never really saw through the John Sheppard mask...

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                                Well said Blue.
                                I also liked what he said about Sam. Amanda did an awesome job in S4 and S&R.
                                And Yes, I agree. I think if we would've had S6 we would've gotten more about how they truly feel towards each other and maybe more. Like Rachel said, "dot dot dot."
                                Oh I know.. and Joe said he'd love to see John/Teyla revisited in season six... but with the present writers who knows, and JM could do a Keller on us.. gives you less of what you want and more of what you don't want..

In BW's interview... or at least the part I read about the movies... he was talking about a plan B since "Made for DVD" movies don't really sell any more(I think that's a generalization... not just for stargate movies) So, I'm hoping that they end up doing mini-series, then put them on dvds. It would be nice to see them on the tv again. I so miss the show and cast. Plus we need NEW PICS!.
                                I'm a bit wary of anything from these guys... as much as I'd love to see the team altogether again and the actors reunited, I'm worried it will just be more of the latter half of season 5...

I'm still looking forward to the books more... anyone heard when Death Game may be out.... it was due in September..

Gotta get ready go to....
                                Spoiler:
                                church. It's just me and my youngest. My oldest has been sick for days with a fever... It refuses to break.... I think it might be the flu. Now hubby is getting a head cold. Let the joy begin.
                                Oh I hope they feel better soon... hugs..
                                Last edited by bluealien; 09 October 2010, 09:57 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X