No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fic rec from Kristen999.. its "M" rated. Excellent portrayal of our lovely couple and great little moments from Rodney and Ronon...

http://www.fanfiction.net/r/6215868/

Enjoy
    sigpic

Comment

I'll be sure to check it out.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
        Totally agree with you there Sci! Here they were at some convention (can't remember which one, but I think it was in San Diego) but they are saying how SGA will continue and they have no intention of abandoning it and what 2 weeks later, they announce the cancellation! I think if they had done as they did with SGA's first season when the had SG1 at the same time, they would not have lost so many loyal fans. I know myself, I was not open to Atlantis immediatly, but would watch with my husband because it followed SG1!!!! Atlantis very quickly replaced SG1 in my heart.

OT:
        Spoiler:
        Had a Black Widow Spider in my kitchen the other day. They make the Scorpions out here look like caterpillars!
        Yes, I remember that. BWright and MGero were at that con. They also pointed out JT's strong connection. I thought they were hinting for something for season 6. .... I can't find the clip now.

EW!!! I hate spiders.
        Spoiler:
        My cuz lives in Fla and her daughter took a picture of one in it's web. Eww. Ewww!
        Did you kill it?
        I have one on my porch that is huge! and hubby won't get rid of it. Bigger than a half dollar and he says it's small. :teyla 30.

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
        Fic rec from Kristen999.. its "M" rated. Excellent portrayal of our lovely couple and great little moments from Rodney and Ronon...

Enjoy
        Thanks for the link Blue.

Comment

Did some banners for a contest. There was only 3 categories. SGA, SG-1 and SGA/SG-1. I won the crossover one(Jack and John) because I was the only one that did it.

OT:
          Spoiler:

Comment

Ok, Jeyla! Now that the crazy weekend over at the Ronon/Jenn thread is over, I can pretty up those two fics you're extorting from me. I'll have them up later this week.
            sigpic

Comment

Great artwork Sci...
              sigpic

Comment

Enjoy

I'll check it out.

@Everlovin

Neat new avatar!!

Comment

Thanks, AT4L!
                  sigpic

Comment

Ok. Quick question. Besides "Death Games"... what other book do you recommend? Need to know for prize possibilities that I'm thinking of.

And thanks Blue.

Comment

I think I didn't post my question clearly. I was in a rush when I posted.... House was on.

I get to choose two Stargate paperback books as a prize for me winning the banner contest. So, besides getting Death Game..... what do you recommend?? Help.

Comment

I really love the Jack and John banner! That is absolutely gorgeous!
                        sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post
                          I really love the Jack and John banner! That is absolutely gorgeous!
                          Thank you so much Artie.

Comment

New challenge in Beya.

http://community.livejournal.com/sga...36.html#cutid1
                            Last edited by Jeyla4ever; 24 September 2010, 10:09 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Well they have put everything into SGU and their entire focus has been on SGU for several years now and thats' why SGA was so neglected in the last 2 years. I don't think JM was up to the task of producer and it seemed at times that no one was at the helm and as others have said the writers just seemed to be doing their own thing. I think we had enough confirmation that John and Teyla had feelings for each other, the writers and the actors have confirmed this but would they have ever done them justice. Would we have gotten the "will they won't they" scenario indefinitley..:

This is why I'm not sure even a 6th season would have done JT justice with the present writers... Its nice to know that both Joe and Rachel would have liked JT to be re visited but at least MGM have given the go ahead for the books and are fully behind the JT relationship.. I'm sure they always were.. it was just the writers who couldnt seem to get their act together.... So JT will continue.. they have been officially sanctioned by MGM the same way MGM sanctioned what happened on the show so thats canon enough for me...
                              You've made some good points, Blue. And I tend to think both ways.

Couple of things are facts:

Even the writers, even JM himself, has stated that John belonged with no other but with Teyla. And then of course, he mentioned Nancy. He must have been distracted at the moment.

So, that John and Teyla were canon in their feelings for one another beyond friendship even after the fact that Teyla was living with another man, it's a fact!

And that they were playing it that way on-screen as well, is a fact.

With that, I guess my feeling is that if the problem with the writers was the hesitation of getting the main hero into a steady relationship, after seeing and making SGU so character driven and so intimate, I think that it's not difficult to think and believe that perhaps only a slight of that would have passed on to SGA, especially if given one more season to get rid of Kanaan and to officially make John and Teyla a couple.

But in reality, who really knows. But the fact that the same writers are the ones that are now making SGU so soapery and that they did in fact to some extent wanted and wrote John and Teyla....then I guess there's that slight hope in me that thinks and believes that they would have given me something....ANYTHING!
                              sigpic

Comment

The latest on Death Game with Jo Graham

The latest from writer Jo Graham on the publishing of Death Game that should have been already.

"A reader asks, "Where is Death Game and why haven't I got it? Amazon says they're not shipping and I thought the book was supposed to be out?"

Death Game is at the printer. Due to some delays in the process, it's still there."

read the rest here at her LJ.

http://jo-graham.livejournal.com/81561.html
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X