No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG! I found it!! I have been looking for a fic for a while that I forgot to favorite! Angsty, plotty, actiony, John/Teyla LOVE!!

Duty or Love
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Just wanted to drop in and say hi!! I'm missing everyone. I've been really, really busy and it's not been very easy at all. Hope everyone is well an doing okay? Anyhow Lea(((Hugs))) I miss you so much hun. I'm going spend the next few days trying to catch up with this thread lol and look at some of the awesome artwork, that I know you guys have been doing and I know Lea, has done some awesome ones. I saw them on Im. Anyway bye for now and I hope to be on more....
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
        Just wanted to drop in and say hi!! I'm missing everyone. I've been really, really busy and it's not been very easy at all. Hope everyone is well an doing okay? Anyhow Lea(((Hugs))) I miss you so much hun. I'm going spend the next few days trying to catch up with this thread lol and look at some of the awesome artwork, that I know you guys have been doing and I know Lea, has done some awesome ones. I saw them on Im. Anyway bye for now and I hope to be on more....
        Great to see you sweetie..

No worries about anything... you know we are here for you when you need it

And I agree the artwork in here is awesome...so many talent artists...

Hugs
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Thanks Nina, how are you? Hope all is well? I'm gonna try and be here more frequent....(((hugs)))
          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Thanks guys for being patience.

Previously...

Round Robin Part 10:

Spoiler:

“Dammit! “ John shouted in frustration. “We still don’t know what is going on or where she’s at…. And I should be out there…”

“John Sheppard,” Todd called out amongst John’s loud rant. “I was able to probe Teyla’s mind as she was talking to you and there are things you need to know.”

Round Robin Part 11
            Part A

Spoiler:

“I won’t hesitate in killing you if it turns out you’re lying to me.” John told Todd as he looked at him sharply, through the energy field cell walls.

Todd looked back at John, seemingly unperturbed by John’s threat. “I see.”

“See that you do!” John countered, looking the Wraith squarely in the face. Todd smiled.

“I think I do.” Todd replied as he keenly eyed John.

“Sheppard, I believe I have been of some help in this matter, so far, and I think I can be of some assistance now in getting Teyla back.” Todd said evenly.

“We’ll see.” John said before giving Todd a look that looked more like a frown. Then he turned to leave the room. Ronon who had been standing close by the doors, in the shadows, left the room with John as the marines’ guards took their position guarding the doors again.

Todd watched John intently as he and Ronon left the room.

In Woolsey’s office, John was on a precipice of emotions, it seemed some where between fury and panic. John who had never like trusting Todd because Todd always had an agenda and it was usually what was beneficial to Todd. John knew his choices weren’t that many in fact they were very limited. But John found himself still questioning his choices. To get Teyla, it looked like they would need Todd’s help. John frowned at the thought. The less Todd know of Earth would be the better in his opinion. John found himself hoping that Rodney would have been able to get some more news on Bates by now since he left the SGC. Like whom was Bates working for now.

Bates had a hand in Teyla’s abduction and John wanted a private talk with his former head of security officer except he wouldn’t be doing much talking. For a brief moment, John remembered the altercation between Teyla and Bates on Atlantis, those few years ago when Teyla had struck Bates after Bates had insulted her. John allowed himself to think, with a slight smirk to his lips that maybe he shouldn’t have inferred in that altercation. That maybe he should have let Teyla wipe the floor with the traitor. That what he felt Bates was. The people that Bates was working for and who had Teyla had somehow acquired Wraith’s technology. And it was now obvious why they took Teyla. There is no way was that a good thing. It wasn’t a good thing for Teyla and it could potentially not be a good thing for Earth too. These people could unwittingly give the location of Earth to the Wraith and then they would be in a world of trouble. And with the uncertainty of what they may be trying to do Teyla to achieve their goal of using the Wraith’s technology, John found his frustration building.

John touched his radio. “Rodney anything?”
            sigpic
            Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
            Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
            WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Awesome!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Part B

Spoiler:

The young agent looked at Mr. Parker with reservation. Mr. Parker was a ruthless man. His reputation was well known in the organization. Although Mr. Parker was a man of some age, his statute didn’t reflect his age. That statute also complimented his cold and steely dark eyes. Mr. Parker was a man that alluded power and he used that power to get anything or anyone, he wanted, no matter the cost or method.

The young agent did seem to be questioning the wisdom of the decision to give Teyla another dose of the injection, so soon after the first injection. The young agent’s doubt about the order was clearly written on his face although he was trying to conceal it from the other two men in the room. The agent’s fear wouldn’t allow him to speak or questioned the order by Mr. Parker out loud.

And it was obvious to the agent why Bates hadn’t questioned or raised any objection to Mr. Parker’s request. The young agent knew Bates and Teyla had history and from the usual office grapevine, it wasn’t a good one. There was some talk about a physical alteration between them a few years back while both of them was on Atlantis. So there was certainly no love lost between them, therefore he got the feeling that Bates didn’t seem to care what side effects or repercussion that another injection may cause to Teyla.

The young agent eyed both Bates and Mr. Parker as he gathered the syringe and a vile of the drug. Mr. Parker looked contented to watch what was going on in the lab with his newest addition to his collection. The young agent’s hand trembled as he now carried the syringe with the liquid powder white substance in it, toward Teyla. The young agent saw Teyla struggled against the restraints as he approached her.

Teyla saw the young agent approaching. She fought against her restraints, but they were too secure. There were so many things running through her mind. At least she had the added assurance that Torren would be fine on Atlantis. She trusted that John, Ronon and even Rodney would make sure that Torren was safe. And the fact that they knew of Bates’ involvement with these men had seeded a little hope in her that this knowledge might assist them in finding her. She was even contemplating about whether she could reason with this man called Mr. Parker, hoping to give John and the others more time to mount a rescue attempt for her, but, as for as Bates, Teyla knew their animosity hadn’t diminished any since their confrontation all those years ago. She knew any talk between them would be futile, but. And she was also sensing some empathy from the young agent. Teyla could see some presence of concern in his azure eyes. She wondered if she could use that to her advantage.

“Please do not do this.” Teyla said almost pleadingly, but she didn’t address any of the men directly. “It is not wise to use Wraith’s technology. You do not know what consequences your actions may cause by activating any of this.” Teyla looked around the room at the Wraith's equipments. “The Wraith has been searching for the location of Earth since they have learned of Earth’s existence. You are putting…”

“Be quiet.” Bates said little forcibly to Teyla, from across room.

“Why? Is it because you know that I am speaking the truth? You have seen first hand what the Wraith can do, and have done.” Teyla said to Bates. She could see that Bates was getting upset with her, but she didn’t care.

“You have witnessed first hand the Wraith’s cruelty. And yet you are willing to bring them to your planet’s doorstep.” Teyla said to Bates, her voice dripping with sarcasm and contempt.

Bates rushed over to Teyla, as if he was going to strike her. “Shut up! Shut up!” He shouted at Teyla. Teyla did not back down from her stance as Bates tower over her lifting his hand.

“Mr. Bates, I don’t think that his wise.” Mr. Parker voiced, drawing Bates attention away from Teyla. “Do you?”

Bates looked at Mr. Parker as he tried to gather his rage. “Ah…, yes, sir.”

“Ms. Emmagen, what a compelling argument. But it still will not stop my plans. Mr. Salter please gives Ms. Emmagen the next dosage, now.” Mr. Parker said to the young agent. Teyla who had been looking at Bates looked at Mr. Parker. Teyla and Mr. Parker stared at one another, their eyes assessing each other. Teyla frowned at what she read in Mr. Parker’s dark eyes.

“Mr. Parker… you have no idea of the consequences of your actions. I’m afraid when you learn of that consequence it will be too late for many.” Teyla said.

Mr. Parker laughed out loud.

By this time, the young agent who had stopped to watch the vocal outburst between her and the other men, was at her side. He was prepping one of her arms for the injection. The young agent’s hand shook as he raised the syringe. He could see some semblance of fear in Teyla’s eyes as she watched him now.

Teyla’s hand jerked as she felt the syringe entered into her skin. The dosage started to have an immediate affect on her. Teyla could feel her focus started to fade rapidly. Her eyes started to blink rapidly as she tried to hold on to that focus. Teyla felt as if she was falling into a black hole, a black void of nothing. Before she lost herself to that dark place, Teyla called on the images of the people she loved, images of Torren, John. Teyla called out John’s name as her eyes shut for the last time.

The monitoring system that was monitoring Teyla’s vitals went off.

Mr. Parker barked. “What is happening?”

Meanwhile Amelia who had been watching Torren as John and Mr. Woolsey had instructed her to do. She had Torren in John’s office. Torren had been relatively quiet, oblivious to what was happening with his mother per John’s instructions. Amelia had Torren in her lap; she was reading and showing him pictures in one of his books. Torren had seemed engross in the books of pictures. Suddenly, Torren became very restless in hers arms; wriggling. His little arms reaching out. To the casual observer it seems he was reaching out into the thin air. “Mama… mama.” Torren said.

Hope you guys like it. I had to rush to get this done. Off to tell Jeyla it is her turn.
                sigpic
                Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme

WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  Awesome!!!!
                  Thanks!
                  sigpic

WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Awesome job! Both parts! I've got them saved in my story file!
                    sigpic

Comment

Woot! Great job, Hope!

That totally reminds me I need to post the story (so far) on the LJ comm.

*is totally disorganized*
                      sigpic
                      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Evening all

Comment

Anyone here from the UK?
                          Joe will be at Collectormania Glasgow, which is held August 21-22
                          http://showmastersonline.com/forums/...owtopic=61313#
                          sigpic

Comment

If only!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

BLUE, are you going to that Con? Hope, I'll read your R*R soon.

Who's next?
                              sigpic

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X