No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't it just adorable!!! He was so meant to be that baby's daddy. I'll never forgive TPTB for that and so much more! I always said I wanted that baby to be something of a supernatural baby or John's baby!

Just to remind everyone that we have an AWESOME John and Teyla Community called Beya. And here is the latest recap of the entries in Beya since June 27th till today. Members do get some special priviledges but all are welcomed.

Enjoy!
    http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/247731.html

Landji...Nice to have you back!!
    Sci...thank you *hugs*
    sigpic

Comment

(((((((((((((((((((((((ELFITA)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I need you to change this:

To Jeyla4ever's bat!
      I need to get back to making sure other's know who is the boss around here.
      sigpic

Comment

Lea, have fun! Be sure to have those earplugs ready for Elfie's Squeeing, LOL!! And say hey to MrsB for me... And of course hey to the thread mommy if you see her.
        sigpic
        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
          Lea, have fun! Be sure to have those earplugs ready for Elfie's Squeeing, LOL!! And say hey to MrsB for me... And of course hey to the thread mommy if you see her.
          ROFLMBO!! I will definately do that. She can squee pretty loud.

I will do that as well. Maybe one day... if I ever get to Ca... I'll come and visit you too. Wish I was a millionaire. I'd visit all of you... or book a cruise and have you all come. It would be a awesome party. Too bad they don't do cons on cruises.... probably afraid they fans pin the actors in a corner somewhere and there would be no escape.

Comment

I'm not going to wait around to be a billionaire to go back to Cali. I'm just waiting to get a job and then I"M SO THERE!!!

YAPPI, HERE I COME!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
              Hi! long time!
              Moved house, & still got no internet at home. In at my sister's uni using her internet connection there- so shouldn't take too long.

Expanded my SG DVD collection recently (ah the benefits of having a job! )
              Have added:
              SG1 S3, 4, 5 & 7 (skipped 6 cos I already have it.) Got 4, 5 & 7 at the same time- got it in a sale, "buy 2 get 1 free" so 7 was free cos it got scanned last. wooot! (been watching them regularily- watched "the first ones" last night)
              SG Children of the Gods- wasn't planning on it, but curiosity got the better of me. that & the fact i had $300 on me the day of the sale...........
              SGA S3- replacing the crappy copy from China.

So now I nearly have the full collection! only need SG1 S8-10 & SGA S4! then i'll have both shows complete in good quality!
              Good to have you back LandJrule.. glad the move went ok and great that you almost have the complete sets of both shows.. lucky you....

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              I still say I've seen a huge "daddy" vibe from John during S5. Particularly when talking to Fran!Weir, and to a lesser extent when Rodney wants to hold TJ so much in ...that episode. Can't think which one.
              I think as soon as Teyla said she was pregnant there was a moment of "I wish the baby was mine" vibe from John...

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
              Isn't it just adorable!!! He was so meant to be that baby's daddy. I'll never forgive TPTB for that and so much more! I always said I wanted that baby to be something of a supernatural baby or John's baby!
              I totally agree... I think John would have been perfect as the daddy... it would have shown us another totally wonderful side to him... I would have loved to have seen another scene with him with Torren. I think it would have much more believable that John and Teyla were building up a relationship behind the scenes than Teyla seeing Kanaan without anyone knowing... I think the scene in Doppleganger would have been the perfect moment to show us when their relationship changed..
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                Good to have you back LandJrule.. glad the move went ok and great that you almost have the complete sets of both shows.. lucky you....

I think as soon as Teyla said she was pregnant there was a moment of "I wish the baby was mine" vibe from John...

I totally agree... I think John would have been perfect as the daddy... it would have shown us another totally wonderful side to him... I would have loved to have seen another scene with him with Torren. I think it would have much more believable that John and Teyla were building up a relationship behind the scenes than Teyla seeing Kanaan without anyone knowing... I think the scene in Doppleganger would have been the perfect moment to show us when their relationship changed..
                I thought you knew! That was when, in a moment of grief over everyone they'd lost recently, John and Teyla declared their love for one another and brought on the advent of TJ! That's the way it happened in my shippy world!
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                  ROFLMBO!! I will definately do that. She can squee pretty loud.

I will do that as well. Maybe one day... if I ever get to Ca... I'll come and visit you too. Wish I was a millionaire. I'd visit all of you... or book a cruise and have you all come. It would be a awesome party. Too bad they don't do cons on cruises.... probably afraid they fans pin the actors in a corner somewhere and there would be no escape.
                  Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
                  I'm not going to wait around to be a billionaire to go back to Cali. I'm just waiting to get a job and then I"M SO THERE!!!

YAPPI, HERE I COME!!!
                  You guys need to come out when it's ComicCon. Get your CA geekiness on. LOL Then it's Disneyland time! LOL
                  sigpic
                  Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                    12 more days before I see ELF, hopefully 14 days before I meet Thread mommy and then see Mrs B again in 15 days!!!!
                    Tell her the Princess Kitty from China says ni-hao!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I thought you knew! That was when, in a moment of grief over everyone they'd lost recently, John and Teyla declared their love for one another and brought on the advent of TJ! That's the way it happened in my shippy world!
                      I'm quite happy with that...
                      sigpic

Comment

Ni-hao all, I just wanted to pop in here and say that my time online is limited to once a day to twice a day for an hour at best. I MISS EVERYONE!!! I hope to get back to normal postings of 4-10 am my time (GMT+8 - Beijing Time) soon!!

Also quick note
                        Spoiler:
                        My older brother's son is currently once more in the hospital with something wrong with his left lung, he said he had trouble breathing last night my time when his dad called my mom and she called me, please keep Josh in your prayers!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

oh yep!

Spoiler:

Best. Barbecue. Ever.

too bad it wasn´t real.

oh, and Ever, that was Daedalus Variations.

Princess - sorry about your brother, hope he feels better soon!

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                          picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

OT: (But there are enough fanfic authors in here that I think will enjoy these)

Spoiler:
                            I made a huge batch of fic-writing text icons. (Because we know my artistic skills are...lacking. LOL) http://yappichick.livejournal.com/100563.html#cutid1
                            sigpic

Comment

It would have been completely believable and it would have worked into the story and I think Season 5 would have been a hell of a lot better and I would have even tolerated the whole McKay/Jennifer but I know it would have taken a lot less precedent than what it actually did.

Sad...really sad. And even after the whole Kanaan baby thing, you are so right Blue. It would have made more sense. Kanaan was simply not the guy that made any sense whatsoever for Teyla.
                              sigpic

Comment

Such a missed opportunity.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X