Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Awinita.......

Happy Birthday!!!!

I'm not on too much lately. RL is busy with kids home and such.
    Do you know why I can't go to anyone's profile page? I got greens to thank.
    Last edited by scifan; 06 July 2010, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Round Robin:

Everlovin'
      Alexanderia7
      Scifan
      Hope
      Jeyla
      YappiChick

Part 1: Everlovin
      Part 2: Alexandria7

Part 3: Scifan

Part 4: Hope

Part 5: Hope

Part 6: Jeyla

Part 7: YappiChick

Comment

I'm deeply sorry I've not posted the July 4th fic yet. I'm still working on it. I've been out of town helping to take care of my beautiful 3 yr old and 1 month old nieces. I will get it posted as soon as possible though and I'll make sure it was totally worth the wait.
        sigpic

Happy Holidays!

Comment

Originally posted by Alexandria7 View Post
          I'm deeply sorry I've not posted the July 4th fic yet. I'm still working on it. I've been out of town helping to take care of my beautiful 3 yr old and 1 month old nieces. I will get it posted as soon as possible though and I'll make sure it was totally worth the wait.
          Don't feel bad hun. I wasn't able to do one either.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            Don't feel bad hun. I wasn't able to do one either.
            Don't tell her that!!! Feel bad, Alex. And finish it up and post it. I'm anxiously waiting.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
              It is tomorrow today and NOBODY has noticed anything differnet about one of us the last 24 hours............ I'm starting to wonder if I'm not to bother anymore......
              Oh, wait....wait...I noticed, I noticed!!! Umm....Hmm....Yes, I got it...Yup...it's coming to me, I can feel it, I can so feel it....wait for it, wait for it...It's coming....

What was the question again?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                Next part of the RR...

Spoiler:
                “so men just came and took Teyla?” Woolsey asked, leaning forward in his chair in the conference room at Stargate Command. “You know that her disappearance could compromise the location of Atlantis--”

“I don’t care about Atlantis,” John interrupted, his voice cold. “We need to find Teyla.”

Sensing Sheppard’s agitation, Woolsey calmed down. “All right, let’s go back with what we do know. You and Teyla were being followed by an unknown subject for at least two hours, right?”

“Yes, and we tried to get back to the car when she was taken by two different men.” John felt a wave of guilt pass over him. “The search for the SUV was a bust,” he said sullenly.

“Maybe not,” Rodney said, walking in the room with Ronon.

The two men turned to look at him.

“San Francisco has traffic cams set up throughout the city. We got access to the footage and I finally managed to find what we are looking for,” Rodney explained.

“Actually Zelenka--” Ronon started.

“It doesn’t matter who found it,” Rodney said, cutting him off. “There was an SUV picked up leaving Chinatown at about the time you said Teyla was taken. We tracked it to here.” He pointed at his tablet. “It’s down by the docks. We couldn’t track their specific location because the traffic cams don’t go that far.”

John stood up. “We need to get down there.”

Rodney exchanged a glance with Ronon. “There’s something you should know.”

“We know who took Teyla,” Ronon said.

John looked at Ronon. He couldn‘t wait to get his hands on who took Teyla. “Who?”

Rodney tapped his tablet a couple of times to get the grainy image from the traffic cam loaded and held it up for everyone in the room to see.

“Bates,” John muttered.

“I’m not sure why he would take her,” Rodney replied.

“Actually,” Woolsey said awkwardly, “I have an idea. About a month after Atlantis arrived on Earth, Mr. Bates has been AWOL. We believe he has been working with the Trust.”
                *claps madly* So, on the same track of mind!!!! LOOOOVE IT!

Whose next? Whose next?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  I'll get cracking on it tomorrow! Doesn't mean I'm not nervous.
                  Woman, I CAN'T wait!!!! *bites nails anxiously*
                  sigpic

Comment

Sorry Awinita.......

Happy Birthday!!!!

I'm not on too much lately. RL is busy with kids home and such.
                    Do you know why I can't go to anyone's profile page? I got greens to thank.
                    No one can. They say they're working on it, but last I heard it was a matter of when or if it got fixed. *shrugs* I go check out the thread every now and again to get updates.

I'm working on it! I'm working on it! Sheesh! You people are so demanding!
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I know....Lea tends to be like that sometimes.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
                        Yeah, like you aren't in a hurry!
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Don't tell her that!!! Feel bad, Alex. And finish it up and post it. I'm anxiously waiting.
                          Sorry Jeyla.

Hey! ROFL!!!

I know when you get it done it will be awesome... so I'm patiently waiting.
                          Oh and thanks about the update on profile pages.

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            Yeah, like you aren't in a hurry!
                            Blasphemy!!! Did you just scold at the thread mommy?

Where's my bat!
                            sigpic

Comment

HD Caps for Sateda over in beya but for members only! So, become a member if you aren't. Exclusive John and Teyla caps. You won't find anywhere else.

http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/242137.html
                              sigpic

Comment

Sorry Jeyla.

Hey! ROFL!!!

I know when you get it done it will be awesome... so I'm patiently waiting.
                                Oh and thanks about the update on profile pages.
                                Are we doing more than two rounds or are we shooting to finish it on this round, Lea?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X