Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
    Glad you're ok Camy....

A few questions I'm throwing out there in connection with Sheppard portrayals over the years.......<snip>
    Thank you Blue.

I love these questions. I don't want to read your response yet, cause I want to think about this myself. I just hope I get a chance to come back to reply.
    sigpic

Comment

Hi Everyone!!! Long time no see!! RL has been really keeping me away... first kids sick, then me sick and Hubby sick, then baseball tournament this past weekend..

Just wanted to quickly say Hello JT'ers

BLUE - I need some time to be able to really read what you wrote. Can't wait though because all your thoughts are amazing. I hope to respond in the next coulple of days...

Valerie Love the Sigs! Great Job!!!
      sigpic
      Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
      Forever!!

Comment

A really awesome fic by Wedj ...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5745580/...ration_of_Love

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on Sheppard Rockhound and Jeyla...
        sigpic

Comment

FYI re the campaign for Joe as Rockford (email addresses):
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...1#post11227274
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
            FYI re the campaign for Joe as Rockford (email addresses):
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...1#post11227274
            Thanks for the link...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              OT - Jewel
              Spoiler:
              Actually, that's from Jewel's Firefly days as Kaylee. Pretty sure anyways.
              OT - Jewel
              Spoiler:
              You're right, Kaylee in Firefly had a big thing for strawberries.

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
              My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

hi! im off of moderation!
                sigpic

Comment

Hi Shooting Star, can we call you Star? or Maybe Shooter? (pun on words for Scooter from Muppets....)

ANNCOUNEMENT!!!

Spoiler:
                  I am in currently in the process of moving house, currently homeless (literally so as I'm in a hotel and we just closed on a selling of our place), I'm enroute to a family vascation before my parents go north, my younger brother goes south and I got to my homeland of China. I MISS YOU ALL!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

you could call me star or ss
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, I thought I would share with all of you my entry into the Feb challenge on the Beya commnity on LJ:

Click to Enlarge:

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFirenity View Post
                        Hey guys, I thought I would share with all of you my entry into the Feb challenge on the Beya commnity on LJ:

Click to Enlarge:
                        That's lovely. I really like it. Well done.

OT- kinda.......... IN NEED OF HELP- PLEASE READ!
                        Spoiler:

How do you think Teyla would've been told (by Keller) that she's pregnant?

I know, most people hate the whole pregnancy storyline. Hell, I hate Kanaan.

HOWEVER,
                        I'm writing a fic- which is SG, of course, just not SG1 or SGA- & I have a character that's like Teyla, in a way. She's non-Earthling, like Teyla. Anyway, Series 2 of this fic has this woman find out that she's pregnant.
                        Now, the scene in which this happens is this:
                        -- She's in the Infirmary, because she's fainted.
                        -- The CMO has been running tests to find the cause of the faint. Nothing's shown up so far- until he reveals he ordered some tests that he expected would show normal results. ALL HAVE COME BACK- ONLY ONE ISN'T WHAT HE EXPECTED.

So I'm wondering how the CMO would tell her the news. It's a big piece of the episode, & I'm determined to really get it perfect. (NOTE: I have the start of the conversation down pact. It's the explanation of the results/revealing the news that I'm struggling with.)

Any suggestions would be very helpful. It's doing my head in not knowing how to phrase it.

I even went through SGA's 'Missing' to see how they did it, but of course, the bit of Keller & Teyla's conversation I need wasn't there. GRRRR!
                        Maybe I should go check out the transcript of when Vala was pregnant.......hmmmm.........

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                          Thanx LandJrule.

Spoiler:

HOWEVER,
                          I'm writing a fic- which is SG, of course, just not SG1 or SGA- & I have a character that's like Teyla, in a way. She's non-Earthling, like Teyla. Anyway, Series 2 of this fic has this woman find out that she's pregnant.
                          -- The CMO has been running tests to find the cause of the faint. Nothing's shown up so far- until he reveals he ordered some tests that he expected would show normal results. ALL HAVE COME BACK- ONLY ONE ISN'T WHAT HE EXPECTED.

So I'm wondering how the CMO would tell her the news. It's a big piece of the episode, & I'm determined to really get it perfect. (NOTE: I have the start of the conversation down pact. It's the explanation of the results/revealing the news that I'm struggling with.)

Any suggestions would be very helpful. It's doing my head in not knowing how to phrase it.

I even went through SGA's 'Missing' to see how they did it, but of course, the bit of Keller & Teyla's conversation I need wasn't there. GRRRR!
                          Maybe I should go check out the transcript of when Vala was pregnant.......hmmmm.........
                          Spoiler:
                          That's a tough one. Vala's pregnancy might help you, or you could try looking at other TV shows and see how they explain it.

Comment

Spoiler:

HOWEVER,

Spoiler:
                            I think Keller would have been professional.. I don't think she would make any assumptions about the father, despite them having talked about kanaan. I think she would have recommended she be taken off the team and Teyla replying in that angry tone she used with Shepp in missing that that was not an option. Keller would have tried to be sympathetic but it would be akward...

Does that help at all?
                            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFirenity View Post

Click to Enlarge:
                              http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t117/clana_never_give_up/John%20and%20Teyla/th_FirstLove.jpg
                              I don't like flipped caps, but otherwise thats nice
                              What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                                I don't like flipped caps, but otherwise thats nice
                                Thanx but what do you mean, "flipped caps"?

Comment

Working...
                                X