No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update on the auction: http://shop.ebay.com/propworx2/m.htm...&_trksid=p4340
    Teyla's bantos rods are going for $177! And Shep's sweatband is £800

Tweets from DH on the subject:
    Okay, here's the plan: We buy everything, put it all back together, and then we make the Stargate Atlantis movie. http://bit.ly/8qJ2tQ 2:46 AM Jan 26th from web

@katiek1114 read my mind! SO thinking of buying the Eratus bug for Joe. But I was going to just mail him photos of it from around the world.
    about 3 hours ago from web in reply to katiek1114
    What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Sign ups for the next scifipair20in20 are open: http://community.livejournal.com/sci...n20/27993.html I can't do JT in this round as I did them in the last, so someone else will have to represent

Comment

Thanks Cazz and yeah I know. It flew by so fast. Everytime I see his icon I feel sad again.

Oh thank for the links and DH and Katie are so sweet. I wish they could do that. They are still thinking of the fans. I would love those bantos rods though.

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
          Happy Birthday cc_mac

Hope you have a great day
          Originally posted by bluealien View Post
          Happy Birthday CC....
          Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
          Happy Birthday CC Mac
          Thanks so much, you guys!!
          Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Here you go hun.
          Happy Birthday.... again.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z259/luvjandt/SGA%20Calander/th_CC-TrishsBdaycalendar2010.png

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...TrishsBday.jpg

Sorry about the small sig. I made the width smaller because of new layout of GW.... just in case you wanted to add something under your sig.

And I love the sig and icon Luci made for you.
          Squeee! Love it, love it, love it!!! Thank you Lea!!!!!
          Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post

LOL! DH is a hoot!
          sigpic

Comment

This is in response to the one person, I don't remember who, who asked if you could change one thing about Atlantis what would it be well this is mine:

The one thing I would change is the way the Teyla baby storyline was handled.
            I would have flashback episode of sorts.

Sheppard’s team is on planet. Someone Sheppard’s team can’t see throws a grenade type object the releases a gas that knocks out the team for some hours. Michael takes some of Sheppard’s DNA and uses it to make a baby. Basically instead of Kaanan being the father Sheppard is but neither Sheppard or Teyla know that and Teyla doesn’t know how she got pregnant or that Michael had something to do with it.
            • Sheppard’s team on a planet
            • Sheppard’s team knocked out for some hours with a gas.
            • Sheppard and Teyla and are taken to a lab Michael has hidden on the planet.
            • When Michael has Sheppard’s DNA and no longer needs Sheppard he’s taken to the Gate where McKay and Ronon were moved to.
            • Michael does what he needs to do to with Sheppard’s DNA to get Teyla pregnant.
            • When he is done with Teyla she is taken to the Gate.
            • Michael and whomever he had with him leave the planet via a ship.
            • Sheppard’s team awakens near the Gate with all there weapons and stuff on them unaware of what happened.
            • The planet the team is on could have time moving 2 hours faster then the planet Atlantis is on, so that Michael could get everything done before Sheppard’s team needed to make radio contact with Atlantis. (Meaning for every 12 hours that goes by on Atlantis 24 hours would go by on the planet.)
            • This could be shown in the first half of an episode and during a time when Weir was still in command of Atlantis.
            • Second half of the episode could be set in Season 4 after Missing and would have Teyla talking to McKay, Sheppard, Ronon, Keller, and Colonel Carter about how she could have gotten pregnant.
            • This would mean that episode Harmony could be shelved so that the episode The Travelers could happen in it’s place. All to make room for this episode.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Those props are insane! LOL

I miss him too sci...

CC....HAPPY B-DAY!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

does anyone think the writers spent to long teasing the possibility that he would end up with weir instead they should have focused on these two getting together as they were great and had great chemistry
                sigpic
                The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

Happy Birthday CC

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
                  My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
                    Those props are insane! LOL

I miss him too sci...

CC....HAPPY B-DAY!!!!
                    Originally posted by SGAFirenity View Post
                    Happy Birthday CC
                    Thankies, you two!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Can't believe it's been a year already...
                      I miss him.
                      Thanks Cazz and yeah I know. It flew by so fast. Everytime I see his icon I feel sad again.

Oh thank for the links and DH and Katie are so sweet. I wish they could do that. They are still thinking of the fans. I would love those bantos rods though.
                      OK. I have to ask. What happened?
                      sigpic

Comment

I think Joe did an incredible job in that scene showing how John was feeling. I also loved when he looked back and Ronon and Ronon says, "Don't look at me!"
                        LOL! Love that moment too!
                        Always wondered if Jason's line was scripted, or it was an ad-libbed moment he & Joe came up with. Jason tried to ab-lib his final lines in that scene, but they couldn't use them cos they were "too rude".

20 JT icons:
                        Awesome Cazz! love em! All of em!

LOL! DH is verry funny!
                        Pity I have no money

Someone should totally buy that Iratus bug, travel around the world with it. Take lots of pics around the world of it, & send them to Joe with a note saying "IRATUS BUG: CONQUERING EARTH" or something like that. See what his reaction is
                        That'd be funny........... it's clear Joe dislikes them as much as John does.

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
                        This is in response to the one person, I don't remember who, who asked if you could change one thing about Atlantis what would it be well this is mine:

The one thing I would change is the way the Teyla baby storyline was handled.
                        I would have flashback episode of sorts.

Sheppard’s team is on planet. Someone Sheppard’s team can’t see throws a grenade type object the releases a gas that knocks out the team for some hours. Michael takes some of Sheppard’s DNA and uses it to make a baby. Basically instead of Kaanan being the father Sheppard is but neither Sheppard or Teyla know that and Teyla doesn’t know how she got pregnant or that Michael had something to do with it.
                        • Sheppard’s team on a planet
                        • Sheppard’s team knocked out for some hours with a gas.
                        • Sheppard and Teyla and are taken to a lab Michael has hidden on the planet.
                        • When Michael has Sheppard’s DNA and no longer needs Sheppard he’s taken to the Gate where McKay and Ronon were moved to.
                        • Michael does what he needs to do to with Sheppard’s DNA to get Teyla pregnant.
                        • When he is done with Teyla she is taken to the Gate.
                        • Michael and whomever he had with him leave the planet via a ship.
                        • Sheppard’s team awakens near the Gate with all there weapons and stuff on them unaware of what happened.
                        • The planet the team is on could have time moving 2 hours faster then the planet Atlantis is on, so that Michael could get everything done before Sheppard’s team needed to make radio contact with Atlantis. (Meaning for every 12 hours that goes by on Atlantis 24 hours would go by on the planet.)
                        • This could be shown in the first half of an episode and during a time when Weir was still in command of Atlantis.
                        • Second half of the episode could be set in Season 4 after Missing and would have Teyla talking to McKay, Sheppard, Ronon, Keller, and Colonel Carter about how she could have gotten pregnant.
                        • This would mean that episode Harmony could be shelved so that the episode The Travelers could happen in it’s place. All to make room for this episode.
                        OMG! Totally better than TPTB!
                        Why is it that we fans can come up with better ideas than TPTB?
                        Maybe they ought to let US FANS write the new shows in SG from now on.............

------
                        1. Saw I have a PM- will read when this is posted.
                        2. Watched 2 SGA's today- 'The Brotherhood' (because I haven't seen it in ages) & then 'Runner'- because my brother thought he missed it the first time round- love the moments when John & Teyla are tied up together

:John: What are you doing?
                        :Teyla: Freeing my hand.
                        :John: [something along the lines of doesn't feel like that. CLASSIC! ]

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Just a warning; it is 5 am my time here in Exumas, I'm Pepsi powered!!......

What would you change if you could, in Atlantis, and why? Alright I'm gonna get long winded here, possibly the longest post I've made in this thread in a year but what the hey.... (I warned you)
                          1. First off I'd have totally redone the baby storyline, its already been done before, (in both a TV show and a movie series, (Battlestar Galactica, and Star Wars)), so what I would have done was totally do away with the baby storyline OR had the baby be adopted by John without a true father
                            1. my reason; John isn't exactly the family man type, but the Joe himself is a dad (and I'm jealous of both he and Rache!) So that said, John's not good with kids, BUT, if Teyla said there Wasn't a father, John would have either
                              1. offered to act as the childs father, or
                              2. married Teyla on the spot.
                          2. Another thing I'd have changed was to keep Rodney single. (I can't see him as a family person myself)
                          3. Same for Ronon, I can see him single, but not married, maybe in love, or engaged, but not married.
                          4. Dr Weir, I'd have kept her on the show, personally I miss Dr Weir, she was cool. She reminded me more of a mother hen trying to keep her chicks in line every day. (see point #5 & 6)
                          5. The role was taken over by Carter, who believe you me, i'd have rather not set foot in Atlantis, Personally i'd rather have Woosley there for day one since Weir left them. If not him, Jack himself. (way more fun, see point #6)
                          6. Woolsey, well, for one thing, he was great in Return I&II, but actually in charge of the place, not so much, and not exactly intimdiating either. BUT he did provide some laughs. many in point of fact!
                          7. Whole Michael storyline be totally rewritten, I'm glad they killed the guy, but then I really wanted the Wraith to do it instead. Then we'd have the Wraith to worry about, but nooo.......
                          8. We just HAD to meet the replicators, so stupid thing to do peoples! So danged dumb, the Replicator bit HAS VBEEN DONE TO DEATH already. Heck I'd rather have Anubis being the enemy for Atlantis then the replicators.
                          My thoughts, I'm done...

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                            OK. I have to ask. What happened?
                            He died last year.

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                            Awesome Cazz! love em! All of em!
                            Thanks LandJ

Jason has been announced for the Chicago con this year!

Comment

He died last year.
                              Amazing, its been a year since we learned of his passing, the poor man >.<, a strong supporter of John & Teyla together, and a even stronger spupprter for Teyla. He is missed

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Info on the second book of the Legacy series: http://jo-graham.livejournal.com/348...379470#t379470
                                And an important bit in the comments for JT:
                                Spoiler:
                                I'm curious - how far can you actually go in this series? Can you make up and break up pairings - like pairing up Ronon and Jennifer which is a much popular pairing in this fandom than Rodney/Jennifer ever was and ever will be - or are you obligated to keep the set lines, like Rodney/Jennifer, Teyla/Kanaan, Ronon/Amelia?
                                Answer: We don't actually know! It's not clear how far we can go. So we're writing it as best we can, and seeing what makes it through the editorial process. If, and this is the big if of the editorial process, it goes as we plan, at least one canon pairing is breaking up.
                                I think we all know who that pairing is
                                Last edited by CazzBlade; 28 January 2010, 02:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X