Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    You will be torn between the two! And Paul
    gah! it was bad enough at 7.2... throw in some Paul and I'll be dead!

Tey, lol
    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
      Tey, lol
      I'm on a Jack Sparrow addiction right now that needs to be broken, so far, not so good, so yeah, could someone make me a jack Sparrow siggie?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
        gah! it was bad enough at 7.2... throw in some Paul and I'll be dead!
        A squee explosion!

Okay, must sleep now *pouts*
        What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Hello JT shippers... long time no ship by me but then i'm not hooked on any tv couple at the moment. Still to all my friends I say HEEEELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOO. I always miss you guys and yes i am back. Just taking some baby steps but you all will see and hear from me. Till you get sick of me and throw me off the thread jk. Anyway it is good to see that this thread is still alive and old friends still frequent qnd i see some new guys have come to join as welll. Don't worry i'm an old fogey who pops about now and then ..don't be afraid to say hi.

wow see how much i'm writing... will stop by again all.

btw cazz i love your wraithlord sig. love you always WL
          Last edited by maffieg; 25 January 2010, 05:00 PM.
          Spoiler:
          Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
            Hello JT shippers... long time no ship by me but then i'm not hooked on any tv couple at the moment. Still to all my friends I say HEEEELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOO. I always miss you guys and yes i am back. Just taking some baby steps but you all will see and hear from me. Till you get sick of me and throw me off the thread jk. Anyway it is good to see that this thread is still alive and old friends still frequent qnd i see some new guys have come to join as welll. Don't worry i'm an old fogey who pops about now and then ..don't be afraid to say hi.

MAFFY!!!*pounces Maff*

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I love your Mushu sig Tey, looks very cool.

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
              My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

Hey Maff it's nice to see you again.
                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Thanks Hope
                  Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Maff!! luvs you *hugs*
                    What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFirenity View Post
                      I love your Mushu sig Tey, looks very cool.
                      Thanks, Sci made it for me

Comment

Maff It's so good to see you again...it sure has been a while...
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post

Helloooo.... great to see you here again... its nice to see the old timers come by...
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm trying to make a sig using a cap of Teyla and John sparring from Hot Zone at the part where she hits his arm and knocks the bantos rod out of his hands, but I don't have that exact cap. Can anyone help me?
                            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                              I'm trying to make a sig using a cap of Teyla and John sparring from Hot Zone at the part where she hits his arm and knocks the bantos rod out of his hands, but I don't have that exact cap. Can anyone help me?
                              Don't know if this will help...it's all I've got from that scene.

sigpic

Comment

Will try to catch up tomorrow, but I came in to say......

Happy Birthday CC!!! *HUGGLES**

Comment

Working...
                                X