No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys. sorry I've been MIA lately. I've been either in lurk mode or not in at all. RL keeping me busy. Cazz what is JT explosion? .... needs to go back and find post. ......needs to catch up too.

Comment

JASON GOT THE PART OF CONAN!!!!!! WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

http://www.deadline.com/hollywood/to...n-hires-momoa/
      sigpic

Comment

Reminder: Beya Banner Contest for 2010
        WOOHOOO!!!!! We have 8 submitted banners and the deadline for submissions is this coming Saturday.

So, get going guys!!!!! I STILL want more banners!!!!!

Here's a quick reminder of the details with the submission link.

All banners must be submitted in this link...
        http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/200274.html
        by Saturday, January 23rd, 2010 midnight eastern time.

All submissions will be screened. Voting will commence on Sunday, January 24th, 2010 until Saturday, January 30th, 2010 midnight Eastern time. The winner will be announced on Sunday, January 31st, 2010.

See all the details in the link above ^^^^^
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
          Never! Queen of angst lives on! You have to the through in a bit of mush otherwise there wouldn't be angst, it's like there wouldn't be 'good' without 'evil'

There was something I was going to tell you, but I can't remember what
          Why am I not surprised?
          Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post

Ohhhh.... my God. *snort*
          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by virginiabrasil View Post
            Someone recalled that day was 01-19-2010 Rachel's birthday?
            Oh I totally missed it. I missed Joe's too.

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
            Thanks.
            Spoiler:

We only went for a week- had a good couple of hot days so good swimming weather.
            Missed u all like hell! Missed Atlantis too.

Got stuck with a small tv the entire time- when we got back, our main TV seemed SOOOOOOOO big!

Joe was sooo gorgeous in that Dart seat. He just melted when he looked at the baby. One of the best bits in S&R and the Season!

Ronon-Amelia are awesome!

Yeah, I was talking about McKatie for Quarantine. Sorry if I confused you.

Yeah, I guess John did start to accept it then- the way he grabbed her hand when she over balanced in the Hive's Bridge. He really does have a soft side- especially with Teyla.
            He's one of those guys that can't stay mad for long when fighting with someone he loves- reminds me of my boyfriend back when we were just starting to go out. We'd have arguments & we'd go off & do stuff on our own. But within a few hours he'd find me, & he'd be back to his caring ways.........

I won't forget. thanks for reminding me sci.
            Still waiting for my brother to get the stuff he needs to fix the computer- Mum, my sis & I talked about it when we were out going somewhere on our holiday. Apparently we need to pretty much get a new motherboard & stuff as the parts we have are old enough that they can't be bought individually anymore.

Oh I agree. I was like Awwwwww!!! when it came to that scene. You know that was another thing that bonded him closer to Teyla. He felt Torren while she was still pregnant and then he finally got to hold him! Squeee!
            I agree. I think they are cute too, but I thought the same thing of him and Keller at one point.
            Thanks for clarifying that.

I think the reason why he was so upset when he first found out she was pregnant was because he was blinded sided. He had no idea that she was "seeing" someone let alone being personal with someone.... and with somebody that he didn't know. Also, the fact that she waited so long to tell him. I think it scared him that something could've happened while on missions and he hated that thought. And I thnk when she said that she wasn't sure if he wanted her as part of the team.... her expressing fear. And the looker room was an awesome scene between the two of them too. He so hated to say no to her.

Wooohooo!! Thanks for the update Jeyla!

Cazz: As soon as I can I will read ep 7.

Comment

Would anybody be interested in having a JT explosion day? One day a month everybody brings something JT with them, be it a picspam, some art, a fic, a character analysis, ep analysis, anything!
              I love this idea.

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
              Good idea...

How about we do one topic a week... I'd love to start with a character analysis... how did John and Teyla change over the years... was it a believable transition... I know we've talked a lot about how Teyla's character changed due to the baby arc.... how did John change because of what happened to Teyla...

What similar traits do they have.... how are their characters suited to each other... why do you think Teyla is the only woman for John... even JM admitted this...

Would they have been able to sustain a relationship without effecting the dynamic of the team.

Why was John so reluctant to tell Teyla how he felt... was it out of character for him to not make the first move... or was it because he wasn't sure if Teyla felt the same...
              LOVE IT!

Some updates from Jo Graham on the Legacy series and the book Death Game:
              http://jo-graham.livejournal.com/32976.html
              http://jo-graham.livejournal.com/33736.html
              Thanks Cazz for the links.

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
              Yes me too.... I'd love to answer some of the question I've raised, but this white background is killing my eyes.. doesn't go well with eye surgery.. so I'll have to come back when the forum is not so glary white or when my eyes settle down a bit...
              You had eye surgery??? You ok? I hope you get better soon. **HUGS**

Comment

OH! And Donna's Bday is Sat!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                  That scene with John in the dart with Teyla's baby was one of the best Atlantis moments ever. It showed his softer side and it was sooo natural. I don't think he would have been that relaxed with the baby with Teyla or Ronan or Rodney around. Being alone with Torren allowed him to let his guard down.
                  Yeah, totally agree.
                  S&R was on FTA TV last night- missed half of it cos we were watching tape........
                  Mum watched the 2nd half- from when McKay & Lorne get pulled out.

SHE LAUGHED AT SOME OF IT! *gasp!*
                  At Rodney's kidney stone line.
                  Sam being mean to him- joking that Teyla's gonna name her son Rodney. (well, they were more of a groan at how silly they were)
                  And at Jen's "play with your insides" line.

I was shocked- she's usually telling me off for watching it. But then she watched half an ep! Must've been the cute baby elephant we watched just prior to Atlantis that softened her.......not to mention the cute baby playing TJ.

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                  Oh I agree. I was like Awwwwww!!! when it came to that scene. You know that was another thing that bonded him closer to Teyla. He felt Torren while she was still pregnant and then he finally got to hold him! Squeee!
                  I agree. I think they are cute too, but I thought the same thing of him and Keller at one point.
                  Thanks for clarifying that.

I think the reason why he was so upset when he first found out she was pregnant was because he was blinded sided. He had no idea that she was "seeing" someone let alone being personal with someone.... and with somebody that he didn't know. Also, the fact that she waited so long to tell him. I think it scared him that something could've happened while on missions and he hated that thought. And I thnk when she said that she wasn't sure if he wanted her as part of the team.... her expressing fear. And the looker room was an awesome scene between the two of them too. He so hated to say no to her.
                  Yep. totally agree on all of that.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Good for Jason!
                    What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

It doesn't look much like them, but I just found this and thought it was cool
                      http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg194/CazzBlade/th_stargate-stargate-atlantis-3625425-.jpg

And, it's old, but it's soooo cute!!
                      http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...teylathing.jpg
                      Aww on the last one and how awesome is that first one Thanks for sharing!!

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                      Why am I not surprised?

Ohhhh.... my God. *snort*
                      Big screen Laura!! BIG screen!! Yay for Jason though!! I thought it was ridiculous either Lutz or Padalecki had gotten it over Jason, no matter how awesome they might be
                      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                      Save Our Seeker!
                      LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                        Aww on the last one and how awesome is that first one Thanks for sharing!!

Big screen Laura!! BIG screen!! Yay for Jason though!! I thought it was ridiculous either Lutz or Padalecki had gotten it over Jason, no matter how awesome they might be
                        If kellan had gotten it, i think it would have been a move by the studio to try and draw in the Twilight fans... I mean... Just no. But I have to say... Jason on the big screen will be awwwesom. Shame I can't thing about Conan without cringing...
                        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Yes, another reminder, and you'll get another one tomorrow right before the deadline.

COMMON GUYS WHERE ARE MY BANNERS!!!!!

We have 8 submitted banners and the deadline for submissions is tomorrow, Saturday, December 23 at midnight eastern time.

I WANT MORE BANNERS!!!!!

All banners must be submitted to this link...

All submissions will be screened. Voting will commence on Sunday, January 24th, 2010 until Saturday, January 30th, 2010 midnight Eastern time. The winner will be announced on Sunday, January 31st, 2010.

sigpic

Comment

Yes, another reminder, and you'll get another one tomorrow right before the deadline.

COMMON GUYS WHERE ARE MY BANNERS!!!!!

We have 8 submitted banners and the deadline for submissions is tomorrow, Saturday, December 23 at midnight eastern time.

I WANT MORE BANNERS!!!!!

All banners must be submitted to this link...

I did my part.

Comment

Hey Madam, that was supposed to be a secret LOL!
                              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Sorry It's late Camy!!!

Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Working...
                                X