John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    Yeah I did notice that! It's a shame, too cause I love the other stuffs Just wrapped up some pressies... Feel christmassy now ;D
    If you just copy the url it'll take you to the full size in PB

You're looking good

it's up to yourself Cazz was already revealed
    Aye, I should have used the PB I use for the icontests as that doesn't have my user name on it! Doh

Off to read mine
    What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Well, in re to the SS.

How about:
      Anyone who wants to know who their SS is, & DOESN'T know yet, post that they do want to know.
      Once all SS prezzies are posted (I'm guessing not yet), we reveal who had who.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year. I loved participating in the SGA world, as an observer was cool you are creatives, an big hug.

Comment

Whenever my pressie gets posted, I'd like to know who is my Secret Santa.

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
          My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

Well, I'd like to know who did mine You can also say on my profile Just wanted to say I LOVED my pressie Gorgeous

Will look at the others when I get home later
            Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
            Save Our Seeker!
            LotS on LJ.

Comment

Challenge 73: Christmas Special Voitng closes at midnight tonight (GMT)

Comment

Me too! Tell me! I loved my present!
                sigpic
                Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Joe has been announced the Chicago and LA cons next year!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                    If you just copy the url it'll take you to the full size in PB

You're looking good

Aye, I should have used the PB I use for the icontests as that doesn't have my user name on it! Doh

Off to read mine
                    I look good?

BTW, about this morning
                    Spoiler:
                    Meadhowhall was on the news about mad rush spending.. I was winding you up by saying that it was on the news because you had robbed it

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                    Me too! Tell me! I loved my present!
                    It was meeeeee i don't think it was supposed to be but I'm working my way through the ones that weren't posted... Which I think was just you and SGAfirenity... But I don't have the prompts you guys asked for so iw ill jsut need to make something up, SGA, is that okay?
                    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

I look good?
                      With your sig and icon

BTW, about this morning
                      Spoiler:
                      Meadhowhall was on the news about mad rush spending.. I was winding you up by saying that it was on the news because you had robbed it
                      I thought you were just making the whole thing up Haven't been to Meadowhall for months Although... (going more OT)
                      Spoiler:
                      Just watched Body of Lies (Leo DiCaprio and Russel Crowe) and the film starts with them saying that Sheffield has been bombed Probably Meadowhall

Comment

I look good?

BTW, about this morning
                        Spoiler:

It was meeeeee i don't think it was supposed to be but I'm working my way through the ones that weren't posted... Which I think was just you and SGAfirenity... But I don't have the prompts you guys asked for so iw ill jsut need to make something up, SGA, is that okay?
                        You are awesome, Chickie! Thank you so much!

Love your sig, BTW!
                        sigpic
                        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Icons:

Comment

OT:
                            Spoiler:
                            Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                            Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

I'm good with that. I just guessed at the prompts anyways so whatever you come up with I'm sure I'll love it.

Comment

My Christmas Icons:

Comment

Working...
                                X