• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome artwork as usual Luciana
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Love the wallpaper Luci!
      What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Thankies.
        I posted all the christmas arts I did over at Beya.
        Just if anyone of you missed something or anything like that.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
          Thankies.
          I posted all the christmas arts I did over at Beya.
          Just if anyone of you missed something or anything like that.
          I have seen them all But thank you for being awesome and making lots of JT arts!

Comment

Always at your service.
            sigpic

Comment

Awesome arts, Luci!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                I've had that trouble with my phone

That's the thing that needs to be handled well. Maybe someone on Earth (O'Neil?) goes to bat for him and assures that he is trustworthy?
                Maybe like Carter & Cam, since they have already been in the city when he was the doctor (i.e. Pegasus Project). O'Neill would be good, considering Carson was on Earth during The Return.
                Originally posted by scifan View Post

Ok. Thanks for the update Laura. I hope things work out for you soon.

Thanks hun Things turned out with me buying a new laptop... as it was going to cost +£300 to fix so... Yeah
                don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                  Thanks hun Things turned out with me buying a new laptop... as it was going to cost +£300 to fix so... Yeah
                  What did you get? Have you got all your files and what not from your old one?

Comment

What did you get? Have you got all your files and what not from your old one?
                    It's an HP Pavilion Notebook number with Windows 7... £450. 320G space, 3GB memory...

Not yet. My cousin is going to bring down his charger and I'm going to transfer stuff over.
                    Spoiler:
                    My charger was going to cost at least sixty pound to replace. BUT the bit at the back the charger goes into was broken and he said to fix it, it would need a full repair kit which would cost about £229 and then money for the parts so, you know... And Vee is two and a half years old... still a beast but a wounded beast now I could cry for her you know?

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                      Snurchable as usual.

A wallpaper.

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj252/RachelDinozzo/Wallpaper/SGA_Sheyla/th_SheylaXMas1280x1024.jpg
                      [URL="http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj252/RachelDinozzo/Wallpaper/SGA_Sheyla/SheylaXMas1280x800.jpg"]1280x800
                      1024x768

And icons.
                      The animated snow icons won't work with GW but with LJ.

snip
                      They're lovely Luciana! (sorry about cutting the icons from in the quote- just got too tired of deleting the image link thingy so decided just to snip it)

That's the thing that needs to be handled well. Maybe someone on Earth (O'Neil?) goes to bat for him and assures that he is trustworthy?
                      Maybe like Carter & Cam, since they have already been in the city when he was the doctor (i.e. Pegasus Project). O'Neill would be good, considering Carson was on Earth during The Return.
                      ooooooo! Do I feel a SG1 cross-over happening????? *gets excited*

Must put brain into SGA mode not SGY. [btw- SGY is my other fic]

Oh, well, that's good. Least the problem is fixed.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

It's an HP Pavilion Notebook number with Windows 7... £450. 320G space, 3GB memory...

Not yet. My cousin is going to bring down his charger and I'm going to transfer stuff over.
                        Spoiler:
                        My charger was going to cost at least sixty pound to replace. BUT the bit at the back the charger goes into was broken and he said to fix it, it would need a full repair kit which would cost about £229 and then money for the parts so, you know... And Vee is two and a half years old... still a beast but a wounded beast now I could cry for her you know?
                        Sounds good! Let me know what Windows 7 is like
                        Spoiler:
                        Dude, that is exactly what happened to my laptop! I wasn't sad to let it go though as I'd had problems with it for a while (never get Packard Bell) *hugs*

Comment

I know, double post. But the last one's getting too long.
                          --------------------------------------------------------
                          Ok, so I'm determined to get started on my Secret Santa gift.
                          Sounds easy, right?
                          Was gonna do a graphic of some sort.......until I remembered PHOTOSHOP HASNT BEEN RE-INSTALLED ON OUR COMPUTER! *grr!*
                          Spoiler:

I TOLD my brother last night to do it. Idiot didn't.

So basically, I have to do a fic. [cos we also don't have the right stuff for vids either]

SO WHY AM I LOST FOR INSPIRATION?!
                          Gah! Haven't had writer's block..........well, in months! gah! WHY NOW?!

Off to investigate their page to see if anything jumps out there that I can use.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Sounds good! Let me know what Windows 7 is like
                            Spoiler:
                            Dude, that is exactly what happened to my laptop! I wasn't sad to let it go though as I'd had problems with it for a while (never get Packard Bell) *hugs*
                            Aside from a few differences on the desktop, it's really not that different. I mean... I haven't noticed any changes. There isn't a new Word or anything like that. You know, since I can't get the download of photoshop to work, I was actually considering buying it. Then I saw sense and thought... nah.

My keypad is noisy now... Vee's keypad wasn't noisy lol.

Comment

Aside from a few differences on the desktop, it's really not that different. I mean... I haven't noticed any changes. There isn't a new Word or anything like that. You know, since I can't get the download of photoshop to work, I was actually considering buying it. Then I saw sense and thought... nah.

My keypad is noisy now... Vee's keypad wasn't noisy lol.
                              You would need a new Microsoft Office for a new Word I think you can have two windows open next to each other and use them both, it doesn't select one over window over the other, I think that would come in handy

Tell it to shush!

Comment

You would need a new Microsoft Office for a new Word I think you can have two windows open next to each other and use them both, it doesn't select one over window over the other, I think that would come in handy

Tell it to shush!
                                Maybe I should have read the info thing they gave me with it cause I didn't know that LOL.

Comment

Working...
                                X