No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, for a while I was in a writing mood, but kept hitting so many road blocks and detures I wrote very little of my next chapter of my Ascension Ware serie fanfiction stories when I had planned to write enough to start another chapter and give everyone something to read. But stupid roadblocks kept getting in my path and so many detures, other things going on, it is nutzoid >.<

So... I am now planning ot at least finish and at least upload the next chapter of New Birth BY THE 22nd DEC this year. after that I plan to write very little due to holiday going on and visiting realatives, (who for some I still can't believe i'm realted to)

Sorry to those wondering if I'm EVER going to update my stories, I will update them, but not as much as i used to in terms of chapters at a time....

Though I hope that did read my Kingdom Keepers story enjoyed it and had a good laugh

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Right kiddies, I has even more problemos.

The laptop adaptor has up and died on me and I don't know when I will be able to get a new one. Since I've finished uni after today, I won't have access to the internet. I'm posting this now and hope y'all remember...

SECRET SANTAS are due on SUNDAY NIGHT/MONDAY MORNING. Please post them wherever you feel is relevant, and put a link here on the thread for that person to access them.

Also, I don't know if I will be able to write my advent calendar days but I will let you know nearer the time.

If I don't speak to you before then, I wish you all a very, very Merry Christmas - and I will see you all in the New Year!!
      don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post

The laptop adaptor has up and died on me and I don't know when I will be able to get a new one. Since I've finished uni after today, I won't have access to the internet. I'm posting this now and hope y'all remember...

SECRET SANTAS are due on SUNDAY NIGHT/MONDAY MORNING. Please post them wherever you feel is relevant, and put a link here on the thread for that person to access them.

Also, I don't know if I will be able to write my advent calendar days but I will let you know nearer the time.

If I don't speak to you before then, I wish you all a very, very Merry Christmas - and I will see you all in the New Year!!
        Wow, that really sux. At least it didn't die when you were still in uni, now that would have been terrible. I hope you get a new one.

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
        My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post

Just checking, we're not having the secret santa's anonymous this year?

Originally posted by SGAFirenity View Post
          Wow, that really sux. At least it didn't die when you were still in uni, now that would have been terrible. I hope you get a new one.
          My laptop died a few of weeks before I had 4 assignments due in my second year, had to run out and buy the first one I could afford and luckily PC World managed to recover my files with all my research on.

You can leave comments on Rachel's site can't you? Does anyone know how? There is a post here that is from her (I do believe it is actually her), but wanted to confirm if it's actually her
          What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...ogId=522232642
            Monday, December 14, 2009
            Filming
            I'm filming in the snow of Pennsylvania with a great cast. Robert Patrick, Lance Henrikson, Christian Kane, Hal Holbrook, Kathy Baker, Samantha Mathis, and Joe Flanagan. In other words Bishop, T2 and me. Rocking.

The internet connection is crappy out here, so sorry about the lack of contact.

Later,

Rich

Comment

Thanks Cazz for the update.

Christian and Joe on the screen..... together! I'll be needing to keep a fire extinquisher next to my tv.... cause it will be smokin' hot!!!

Hey wait. Is this a pilot for a new show or a tv movie??? If it's a pilot does that me Leverage is over?

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                Hey wait. Is this a pilot for a new show or a tv movie???
                That's the big question that we don't have a definative answer for.

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                  That's the big question that we don't have a definative answer for.
                  Oh ok. I hope we find out soon. I big part of me wants it to be a series, but I will miss Christian on Leverage.... or if Leverage is canceled than I will miss that show.

SO much to catch up on.
                  Awesome artwork everyone. So much pretties!!!
                  Still need to read the latest ep on VS6 and see all the gifts on Beya.

I'm confused about the Secret Santa posting. If we post the gift, then it won't be secret... Right. Just curious. I understand Laura not being able to do it because of PC problems. I hope it gets fixed soon.

Try to come back to catch up later. I should be trying to make puppets for my oldest. He's doing a short show for Christmas at church.

It's been a crazy week and it just started...... OT
                  Spoiler:
                  An aunt on my (ex) step mom's side just died, so I went to the wake last night and the funeral today. My oldest has a Christmas concert on Wed which is also his birthday. I'll be taking him out to lunch that day. Dad is getting caterates(SP) out in one eye and that is Wed also. Thurs we have company over, Sat is the Christmas show/pagent at our church and Sunday is my oldest's Birthday party. *phew* I'm tired just thinking about it.

Comment

Sorry it's late Rockhound!!!

Comment

I'm confused about the Secret Santa posting. If we post the gift, then it won't be secret... Right. Just curious. I understand Laura not being able to do it because of PC problems. I hope it gets fixed soon.
                      I'll text Laura tomorrow I'd offer to sort it myself but I've got so much stuff to do that I think I'd get lost

*hugs Sci*!

And love the sig

Comment

Just checking, we're not having the secret santa's anonymous this year?

My laptop died a few of weeks before I had 4 assignments due in my second year, had to run out and buy the first one I could afford and luckily PC World managed to recover my files with all my research on.

You can leave comments on Rachel's site can't you? Does anyone know how? There is a post here that is from her (I do believe it is actually her), but wanted to confirm if it's actually her
                        On her site...if you click on Sign in... it goes to her guestbook...that's the only place I know fans have put in their comments to her...

Thanks...good to know... guess they just can't spell his name right *lol*
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                          Thanks SanGate!! Just gorgeous!

Thanks Cazz! Looking forward to it!

Thank you SGAFirenity

Thanks Bluealien!

Thank you Padme18!

Thanks Ccc mac! I just love that pic!

Thanks for the Birthday wishes Scifan!

I had a great day - even though I had to work and my daughter was home from school with a virus. A friend of mine took me out to lunch, went to the movies last night with my Hubby and kids (daughter was feeling better then) and Hubby and the kids are taking me out to dinner tonight! Italian! Can't wait.
                          Oh sorry about working and your daughter being sick,but glad you're going out. Hope you had fun.

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                          I bow to those with mad photoshop skillz. *bows*
                          Don't forget Gimpers.

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                          Not going to watch Sunday, nope, nope neva!!
                          Awww, but there are some awesome JT moments in that ep.

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
                          A Happy Belated Birthday to Rockhound!!

Beautiful artwork Cazz, SGAFirenity, and Gator!

And I love the ideas.

CC-mac, love the caps! Also one of my favorite scenes.

John and Teyla Advent Calendar Day 13:

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...gXmassig2a.jpg

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...aceXmassig.jpg
                          They are both gorgeous. Can I snag the second one??

Over in the Whump thread they've been doing a bit of investigating And out that Joe's project may be called 'Good day for it'
                          Oh cool.

Can't see that as a Series title though. Maybe a movie. Thanks Cazz

Comment

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
                            Cazzie,

Those banners are GORGEOUS!

I'm starting to post the new Secret Elf presents. Yesterday was simply too busy for me to start doing anything. I wasn't even home!!!

And thank you for posting the Advent Calendar pressies too. LOVE THEM!

Enjoy!

http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/
                            I'll look in a few hun

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                            thanks cazz.
                            Just making sure- I'm on holidays with no internet the 2nd week of Jan.

Got most of mine planned out- it's just hard as I'm trying to balance that & this other SG fic that I've just kicked into S2...........plus I'm trying not to over-write the episode as I still don't know where the Medical Board Review is going......... [any help in regard to the MBR would be very helpful!]

Also- & this is open to EVERYONE:
                            Are there any points from previous S6 episodes (or any other season) that people would like to see in it?

Edit:
                            In regard to the MBR- so after ep 6, we DONT hear about the Review until ep 8, right?
                            So I can pretty much have whatever about it in mine?
                            What did we decide would be the result?

Don't forget to get it done early enough for Cazz and Laura to look at to make sure everything goes smoothly.

SO AWESOME Everlovin and Luci!!!

Yes, it's not in ep 7

We said that Keller would get demoted and Carson instated as Chief.

Thanks Blue!

Glad you like it Rockhound!!

Thats awesome Ev!
                            We did???? I thought we brought someone in from IOA? Parker was investigating and Weiss was Keller replacement.... Did you put that in your ep?? DAG!! I gotta go read that......

Comment

Yes, it's not in ep 7

We said that Keller would get demoted and Carson instated as Chief.
                              Cheers Cazz!

Don't forget to get it done early enough for Cazz and Laura to look at to make sure everything goes smoothly.
                              Yep- will PM it to Cazz when it's done.
                              Now that I know I've got free reign over the MBR, I can start doing it now.

Only problem is I'm starting to get on a good roll with my other SG fic.........currently checking forums & doing research for a story line I'm brining into this part of the fic that I'm just starting to write up.........

-----------
                              Thanks for the reminder about the Secret Santa!
                              Must remind brother to put Photoshop back onto computer......would do it myself but new security on computer means I can't do it without his password *mumbles angrily under breath*

OT SGEWWWWWW
                              Spoiler:

So it's only JUST started here on FTA, with the double Air 1-2.
                              MOST BORING 2-HOURS OF STARGATE EVER!

The character's have nothing to like about them (maybe Eli.......'fatty' as my sis has decided to name him).
                              The plot is ridiculous (whingy bunch of Americans on a dumb ship which is falling apart & they're all standing around WHINGING about it!)

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE someone say that it gets better than this!

I actually realised there's similarities between some of the characters- I mean, it seems like TPTB stole aspects of SGA characters to keep their long-time fans interested in SGU.

NOTE- this is all based on just the 2-part Premiere.

Rush- evil Rodney [I actually kept calling him that]
                              Eli- a mix of Rodney & Zelenka [the latter because he's pretty much assisting Rush]
                              Scott- *shivers* Shep. But like Kirking Shep. Sheppard WAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than Scott.
                              Camille Wray- female Woolsey.
                              TJ- Keller. Just as whingy & out-of-her-depth.
                              Young- Sumner. Took me about 80% of the ep before I remembered Sumner's name. Lol.

Anyhoooo......got lots to do. Gonna be hot today, so need to get everything done early.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Working...
                              X