No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because you're Camy... Camy... and I know that logic makes no sense at all...

I'd have added that... () but it was still great CK, you know that.
    Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
      No problem Annie... what time is it, somewhere around midnight there!

I think Camy's already reading... she can't resist the ship!
      eeee...to be honest...eee....late... 2.00 AM...but i don't have school tomorrow......

Comment

Lucky! It's tomorrow already for you... isn't that strange?
        Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Ritter...AH, you're too sweet...I think that was a compliment, right?

Anyways, I have to continue with my essay that is coming up in reply to VB's awesome question...you know how picky she is with me...I really have to do this one right! so, don't distract me! LOL

Annie....let me sing you a lullaby to help you get to sleep....

Goodnight, Sweetheart, well it's time to go,
          Goodnight, Sweetheart, well it's time to go.
          I hate to leave you, but I really must say,
          'Goodnight, Sweetheart, goodnight!'

Well, it's three o'clock in the morning,
          Baby, I just can't treat you right.
          Well, I hate to leave you, Baby,
          don't mean maybe,
          Because I love you so.

to hear the music go here and scroll down to the letter G and click on goodnight sweetheart...

http://www.advancedbreastcancer.org/songs.html#G

night ANNIE!
          sigpic

Comment

Lucky! It's tomorrow already for you... isn't that strange?
            oh Ritter you can't even imagine how many times i was in a situation when i said 'goodnight' and somone asked 'eee...goodnight?? it's 7.00 PM here...' it's always funny......but all these time differences really piss me off sometimes...

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
              AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! the shame!
              John really is clueless, isn't he? At least, that's the impression I get when goes a-kirking...

I read it....but I have to say, it wasn't bad...you know, you're going to have to give me like some sort of rating system....for your fics....cause I'm scared to read your stuff...and that is really freaking me out!
              Seriously, I could do that if you want me to. How 'bout a 1-10 sort of thing? "In the Mood" would be a 1, "Freudian Slip" would be around 4 or 5, and "Jasmine and Roses," "Abandonment Issues," and "To Soothe the Savage Beast" would probably all be 8s or 9s.

but this was very good...and funny in a weird sort of way...
              I'm really glad you liked it – I was a little concerned about how it would go over in here.

I only wished you had added one thing at the end....

Out of nowhere, came out this lovely woman holding a young child in her arms...quickly she noticed Kyri and then heard the Colonel apologizing....without hesitation, the woman put down her child, went over to John and slapped him hard on his face...when John looked at her with those puppy eyes, she turned and slapped his other cheek...
              A surprised Kyri called out, "Camy....it's alright...Colonel Sheppard was just leaving"....

Camy fixed her hair, lifted up her child and turned away from Kyri and Colonel Sheppard swaying her hips from side to side while heading back towards the village...

FIN!
              LOL! Yeah, he'd deserve it – exactly the point of the story.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

I'm baaaack in this thread.

how could you ever leave?
                Caz: Um...I've been cruelly forced apart from my gallery of sheyla pics and my artistic sense in terms of sigs and icons went a bit...icky.
                Still is icky.
                John, play nice.
                Yes m'am.

So here is one of those icons

Now was that so bad?
                No.

EDIT: The things you can make from production pics of Pirates of the Caribbean 2...

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                  Ritter...AH, you're too sweet...I think that was a compliment, right?

Anyways, I have to continue with my essay that is coming up in reply to VB's awesome question...you know how picky she is with me...I really have to do this one right! so, don't distract me! LOL

Annie....let me sing you a lullaby to help you get to sleep....

Well, it's three o'clock in the morning,
                  Baby, I just can't treat you right.
                  Well, I hate to leave you, Baby,
                  don't mean maybe,
                  Because I love you so.

to hear the music go here and scroll down to the letter G and click on goodnight sweetheart...

http://www.advancedbreastcancer.org/songs.html#G

night ANNIE!
                  aaaw...thank you Camy...sweeeeeeeeet... ...

Comment

I'd have added that... () but it was still great CK, you know that.
                    Thank you.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

...last puppy dog look...he wasn't looking on Teyla here but...it's soooo cute...

Comment

Thank You Annnie!!! Of course proving my point to the extreme!! Is it me or is it me?! John does this ONLY to Teyla. Always that look..what's up with that?! I'm still trying to focus on the exact reason that 'the look' is directed at her... Well good thing you've just proven that I'm not bloody well making it up...and now I'm starting to get more and more confirmation that it's a superficial fluke.

Meh....wicked!! See what happens when you have Shep/Teyla chats almost every night?!

CR....will read and review...I think I've moved away from Fics, cause they take thinking time and I spend my thinking energy on homework. But I will read and review, probably the latest tomorrow, email or pm me and we can talk about the next chappie Friday. I think I have an idea on how we can move on with John and Teyla and/or develop on what we talked about before. As for the concentration I have no bloody idea.

Bella....great work on the sigs and of course matching icons and wp. Now we have things that come like Coach= JT, bag=wp, with wallet= sig and coin purse=icon.

Witchy Yeah I did get you to repeat it, but you had to. I mean we only had a private disc on it and as I said, we should bring the SOME of the topics to the board. The rest is way to OT or TMI...

VB
                        Click statement above to read article.

Comment

'night guys......

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
                            ...last puppy dog look...he wasn't looking on Teyla here but...it's soooo cute...

that's not puppy, puppy has a specific look to it. That's questioning..more like 'WTF'? Or in his case 'WTH'? Puppy is definitely pleading...some of them are pleading. It doesn't match the first pic in 'Suspicion'.

VB
                            Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
                              Thank You Annnie!!! Of course proving my point to the extreme!! Is it me or is it me?! John does this ONLY to Teyla. Always that look..what's up with that?! I'm still trying to focus on the exact reason that 'the look' is directed at her... Well good thing you've just proven that I'm not bloody well making it up...and now I'm starting to get more and more confirmation that it's a superficial fluke.

VB
                              you're welcome hon......
                              ...i think it's time to repeate 'THE LOOKS pics' for you guys....oh yeah...maybe tomorrow...

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
                                that's not puppy, puppy has a specific look to it. That's questioning..more like 'WTF'? Or in his case 'WTH'? Puppy is definitely pleading...some of them are pleading. It doesn't match the first pic in 'Suspicion'.

VB
                                ...eeh VB...how can you say it's not puppy??...okay maybe not 100% puppy...bit still a little puppy...

...which pic in 'Suspicions'?? balcony scene??...*off to check it*...

Comment

Working...
                                X