No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camy, beautiful wp. Love the saying. The pic is so crisp it's gorgeous.

JS, get well soon!

CeeKay, sorry about your lip. I hope it heals fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Doxymom
      CeeKay, sorry about your lip. I hope it heals fast.
      Well, it's feeling better this morning – hopefully, I'll be able to play at least a little this afternoon.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

CK wrote..
        Camy, that WP is gorgeous!
        Thank YOU!

Celede wrote..
        You guys are awesome! And ANYTHING john or teyla or john/teyla is welcome on the LJ (as far as I'm concerned anyways... i hope suz agrees!)

I have a question that's been bugging me for a bit and you guys are the perfect ones to offload it to!
        A HUGE part of the shep/weir defense against shep/teyla seems to be that they don't appear to be spending as much time together off duty, or not 'at work'. My question is have we EVER seen shep and weir spend time together that wasn't either on duty or 'at work'? (apart from the end of Rising, but we win that one cos of the head thing!)
        Oh, Celede you are awesome too....Now, this question or observation is really good and requires my utmost attention..but not now, the only thing that I do suggest and I'm just putting in my two cents is that we can comment about Shep/Teyla but it's not suggested that we comment about Shep/Weir...I think that question you should relay to that thread..which should be an interesting answer to read....but as far as John and Teyla spending time together off duty, OH, Yeah...I can share that one with you, later....

Spectrum wrote...I LOVE THAT WP CAMY! The color, pics, quote..all great! It's getting a new home on my desktop!
        Oh, *blushing* thank you...I"m flattered..I had fun doing it...
        glad you put it to good use...I can't put any of them in my labtop cause others around me will think that I'm obsessed...and well, um..jeez....I'm not!

VB wrote...See now Camy this was bloody hot..I love the faded pics of J/T on top of the pervasive Atlantis very dynamic and is now my new background...you've surpassed yourself and 'Bedazzled'. Loving it!!
        Oh, Thanks...You mean it took Teyla's Beddazzled spot? WOW!
        You and I need to meet and chat and plan those parties...I can't wait!

DMbecause the party is on a Saturday, I won't make it until very late at night....I will post my stuff late...but I do have some goodies...I am working on some wallpapers, sigs, avatars, icons and I may have to fics for you! OH, I'm so freaking excited!

Annie Wrote...WOW...Camy..Spectrum...beautiful WP...thanks...great work
        Thanks Annie...

DM wrote....Camy, beautiful wp. Love the saying. The pic is so crisp it's gorgeous.
        Thanks...

VB.. I'm loving your new sig..better than that soapy one with that awful woman that I can't STAND! hehehehehe

CAZ...gorgeous gorgeous sig....If it wasn't that I am working on one for myself, I'd snatch it!

SP wrote...*blushes* Camy! That wasn't a snub, I swear! The whole not-having-enough-sleep-and-wanting-to-keel-over-as-a-result makes you forget things.
        oh, hon...you know I love ya! I was just *sniff* hurt...

Witchy, where are you?

Black Panther...just because there are no new episodes doesn't mean you have to go incognito...we love ya too much! We do miss you...I know I do!

okay..i'm off to get my decaf for today...YIPEE! I need something to hype me up again..and decaf does the trick!

see ya..have a great day....JohnTeylacious
        sigpic

Comment

Page 2..don't think so...okay, I just found this and shared it with JS with love and now I'll share it with all my J/T DIVINE love...

Have a great JohnTeylarious Day!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vaberella
            ---------------

Great pictures Annie me loving them and thanks for the links that must have taken ages to get that together and 4prettierships and Spectrum me loving the wallpapers...and sigs. I really like what you guys are doing.

Black Panther when you see this...where are you?! How are you feeling? We miss you at the J/T thread!!!! Come Back!!!

VB
            Thanks VB!! I have another sig coming up!! This one's a JT one

Comment

A J/T siggy to redeem myself for not making a J/T one last time

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                DMbecause the party is on a Saturday, I won't make it until very late at night....I will post my stuff late...but I do have some goodies...I am working on some wallpapers, sigs, avatars, icons and I may have to fics for you! OH, I'm so freaking excited!

No problem, Camy. Sorry you can't come early. It's okay. All the day's stuff will be there to read/browse/participate in. All the challenges, etc., can still be done after the party is finished.

I'm excited too. I'm trying hard to finish at least one, if not two of my wips for the party and do some art too.

Can't wait to see what you're working on!
                :-)

Comment

4ps, I've always loved that poem. Nice choice. And the sig is very pretty. :-)

Comment

OH, Pretty...this is gorgeous!
                    sigpic

Comment

I actually had to take notes because there was so much I wanted to reply too!

Camy, Jenova Get well soon. And Camy your wall is brilliant.
                      Doxymom congrats, metophorically I'm running round to your house and squeeing. I've done that to people before in my RL!
                      Spectrum Rising wallpaper! Thats my favourite J/T episode. It looks fantastic.
                      Caz, Pretty, Witchy loving your new banners.
                      Annie Thats one incredibly comprehensive J/T post. Is there any way to save single posts for reference or do I just save the page link to my PC and hope it dosn't move. And that Rising pic you posted, it's my new favourite.

OK I think that's everything. Celade remember that Shep pic you posted on the Teyla thread? Here's the artwork.

EDIT: I could I forget Spring Fling! I'm looking forward to that but I'm not quite sure, is it exclusively for the Yahoo group or is it spilling over to this forum?

Comment

Bella, thanks! I got to hear the heartbeat today. So cool. :-)

Love your new JT sig. The coloring is really pretty.

Comment

WOW! Annie..I have to come and see these later..but I have a great fic for you guys..it's by Tielan..and it has a first part and then this part and it is a TBC..but this chapter is really, really, really, good! Oh, this would be so cool if it was ever in the real Atlantis....okay, gotta go..

http://tielan.livejournal.com/52381.html
                          Wow! And to think, this is the only first of four parts (*doing a happy dance*). UST, indeed.

Originally posted by HyperCaz
                          a new sig

Originally posted by 4prettierships
                          A J/T siggy to redeem myself for not making a J/T one last time

[/quote]

Camy, Caz and 4PS, these are absolutely beautiful.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Luciana

Comment

Thank you Bella...Thank you Maxbo!

jeez...have of our postings are just thanking one another! WOW! Maybe we should open a John and Teyla WOW thread..or a DIVINE Thread...hehehehehe

Anyways, I'm on medication and I mixed it with Decaf and with Candy...so I'M ALL WIRED UP!

So, I was thinking...(OH, YEAH...HOLD ON) I love Spring...so, not to interfere with DM's idea...but how about we do Spring Wallpapers.....with cute bunnies and flowers and cutsey hearts...(oh, sorry that was valentines') but you get the idea right? How about we do it from now until Sunday night....all cute wallpapers and sigs and stuff wishing everyone a happy Spring Day or even announcing and advertising in the meantime for DM's party...what do you guys think....

Here's a preview....i don't know if this is going to work or not!

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE IN THE DIVINE JOHN AND TEYLA THREAD...

EDITED: If I had more time, of coarse, I would have added him to a J/T pic....but no time at all...okay..be on the lookout for tonight....CAMY IS ON A ROLL!
                            that's if I don't pass out first...
                            sigpic

Comment

See, Bella! Your sig is absolutely JohnTeylantastic!

Bella...I want to snag that avatar...how do you do custom avatars again? anyone?
                              sigpic

Comment

hi guys

Camy you're crazy...i mean thats a crazy bunny......

Comment

Working...
                                X