No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the fics people!!!!!!!!! I plan on starting one but w/ school and the mondo mounds of hmwk...its gonna be awhile, but i have a lot of ideas.

night guys,
    Jodi

Comment

JODI-
      Unfortunately I'm the other way around!! (except for the homework situation ) I want to do a fic, but I have absolutly no ideas! And for the fear of it being truly horrible Maybe I'll just stick to the pic fics... that I'm somewhat talented at... maybe

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
        B
        Ritter, I don't mind talking about your new fic...I LOVE IT! Keep it coming...
        and, just to let you guys know, I've finish Chapter 10...I've been really down and just couldn't even think of writing...but a couple of weeks ago I decided to write something just to finish it and gave it to my girls to review, but I just didn't feel it..Now I finally got it done and I"m happy with it and I know my girls will make it even better..but I won't post it for awhile because I know I will make some more corrections and the girls have lots of schoolwork to do...but I just thought you should know I have not abandone, The Kiss That Started it All...unlike others here that have me totally waiting for the next chapters...I won't mention any names cause I am not one to do that but, *coughs* A t h o s i a n G i r l.........you know there is this really great fic about Teyla meeting and old flame and John getting jealous that I'm really interested in the conclusion..but again, I"m not pointing fingers....*sneezes*
        AthosianGirl...
        Okay...some John and Teyla love coming your way!

I have gotten scolded by Camy...oh no! I better get crackin'!

Really...I will work on it I promise...just haven't got my muse handy...it ran away...but after I do my Stages of Love fic challange I'll get back to writing it...

CeeKay---I'll read your story manana..it's late right now but I need some good JT fluff!!!

Comment

Fluff is fun, because it's the second most common squee making fic type, second only to romantic angst!

Left you a review CK, must say, very nice fluff. I love Telya not being able to concentrate, you usually think John would be the one who couldn't.
          Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Ooooh, AG, you're in trouble! Momma Camy scolded you, and you know what that means! Better get fic-writing, kiddo.

Anyone have any prompt ideas for 4prettierships? All that time to write and no ideas...need to throw her a bone or something!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

OH, AG...I could never scold you...you are too cute and too important to me....

SP...you're not helping me!

Oh, yes....you must write more fics..

I need help here...I have a site that I love and it needs help...it's the Atlantislovers LJ....you have to enter only by invitation...so those of you interested let SP or I know about it...but we need to get that site going...any suggestions....besides posting fics?
              Oh, it's all about John and Teyla of coarse...SP is a moderator or administrator there....she's one of the big kahunas!hehehehehe

also, we need some ideas for this thread...Witchy are we still doing the episodes?
              sigpic

Comment

I don't know Camy, I think we started and then we flipped to 'Allies' and we got lost...

But if you guys would like to start, we can do the episodes...either from the beginning of the season, or start from what episode is being shown...I think this week is 'The Hive'...

SMILE!!!
                Spoiler:

R.I.P Wraithlord
                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Yep, that's about it... to much going on for our scatterbrained posts to keep up with. But wasn't all that discussion on Allies fun.

Does anyone know where we are?

FYI: I will be unable to come to the forum starting Friday morning and going till Saturday (not sure exactly when in the afternoon)

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                    Yep, that's about it... to much going on for our scatterbrained posts to keep up with. But wasn't all that discussion on Allies fun.
                    We're only human, we can do so much....

Does anyone know where we are?
                    Not sure where we are...

But i had put up the idea about discussing pics that were posted so...here's the first....

These are from 'Hive'...So from what you remember and from these pics let's see if we can come up with some discussions....Any fanfic ideas that you'd like to see would be great also...

Spoiler:

FYI: I will be unable to come to the forum starting Friday morning and going till Saturday (not sure exactly when in the afternoon)
                    You'll be missed. Hope you'll be doing something fun during that time...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                    Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by 4prettierships
                      JODI-
                      Unfortunately I'm the other way around!! (except for the homework situation ) I want to do a fic, but I have absolutly no ideas! And for the fear of it being truly horrible Maybe I'll just stick to the pic fics... that I'm somewhat talented at... maybe
                      Oh no....you must try you hand at a fic...pretty plz?....

Don't know if you saw this but over at the sga_john_teyla LJ Doxymom posted some prompts from the 5 minute fication from the Yahoo List.

Here's the link to the post....

5 Minute Ficathon List

There's twelve hopefully a plot bunny will attack you while doing one, or while you read them...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                        We're only human, we can do so much....

Not sure where we are...

But i had put up the idea about discussing pics that were posted so...here's the first....

These are from 'Hive'...So from what you remember and from these pics let's see if we can come up with some discussions....Any fanfic ideas that you'd like to see would be great also...

You'll be missed. Hope you'll be doing something fun during that time...
                        Thanks Witchy, you all know I'll miss you too. That scene in the Hive. A Shep/Teyla shipper and Ronon/Weir shipper paradise. Look at the looks!

Comment

Well, I'm still messing around with GIMP, here's some cover art for Together Forever, or just some cute Sheyla stuff. Would probably work as a WP, or a sig if you shrunk it... but then you couldn't read the words, oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                            Well, I'm still messing around with GIMP, here's some cover art for Together Forever, or just some cute Sheyla stuff. Would probably work as a WP, or a sig if you shrunk it... but then you couldn't read the words, oh well.

Oh now i've got to go reread Together Forever.......

Great work!!!!....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                            Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                              Oh no....you must try you hand at a fic...pretty plz?....

Don't know if you saw this but over at the sga_john_teyla LJ Doxymom posted some prompts from the 5 minute fication from the Yahoo List.

Here's the link to the post....

5 Minute Ficathon List

There's twelve hopefully a plot bunny will attack you while doing one, or while you read them...
                              You might be in luck! I did the dialogue for one last night, however, it still needs tons of work, maybe by this weekend i'll be able to submit it to human eyes

Comment

Thanks Witchy, I am thinking about writing another set of chapters for that.

Comment

Working...
                                X