No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And whe dialing out wasn't an option she seemed relieved that John was already going to go wait for Orin.
    sigpic

Comment

I loved the scenes for Becket's video to his mum.
      sigpic

Comment

Carson was adorable. I think this episode was intense, and the little numerous breaks were necessary.
        sigpic
        Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

The angst with John and Teyla was spot on in this episode.
          -J: what else do you want from me?
          -T: Too much I fear.
          sigpic

Comment

Just saw Zalenka and Bate's taping... Good stuff.
            Rodney is cracking me up too.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJsGirl View Post
              The angst with John and Teyla was spot on in this episode.
              -J: what else do you want from me?
              -T: Too much I fear.
              Very intense! Love it!
              Also the part where John says they could do something but it would be the last thing they do.
              sigpic

Comment

Another shippy moment. Teyla is worried for John because he wants to go take a look around.
                sigpic

Comment

- McKay: ...a subject that is near and dear to my heart... Leadership.
                  sigpic

Comment

Very sad watching Elizabeth send messages to the families of the ones who died.
                    sigpic

Comment

I wonder if Dr. Kusinaki? Had a crush on McKay....
                      Speaking of McKay... Lol at his message to Sam.
                      sigpic

Comment

The part where the Wraith shows up and Teyla is in the cloaked jumper, I think I would have passed out. Or at the very least paniced and went for the gun.
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh, I can't stand Kavanaugh!
                          sigpic

Comment

I love seeing Teyla in the role of nurturer. She wore her heart on her sleeve in this episode, which she doesn't get to do too often.

And the smile on her face when John returns is priceless.
                            sigpic

Comment

You can tell John shut down emotion and was in full military mode, by the way he was speaking. Teyla kind of had to break down that wall to get through to him. And there was one way she knew to do that. By using herself. No way John would ever leave her behind.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJsGirl View Post
                                You can tell John shut down emotion and was in full military mode, by the way he was speaking. Teyla kind of had to break down that wall to get through to him. And there was one way she knew to do that. By using herself. No way John would ever leave her behind.
                                I don't blame him or her in this. They were both right. But John had the added presure of his duty to Atlantis and getting the intel back to them.
                                John would never leave without her.
                                These were some hard scenes to watch. The final culling, and McKay's message to his sister...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X