Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
    I personally prefer The Storm/The Eye two parter
    Sounds good to me. So this Sunday we watch he Storm & The Eye I think John and Teyla were going to Tthe Athosian settlement for some alone time at the beginning of that one. I wonder what would have happened if the storm hadn't come.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
      Hi Everyone!

Back from vacation. We had an awesome time!(Except for when my luggage was left in DC and I was in Raleigh ) Picked the perfect week for our family reunion in North Carolina and got out just in time to not have vacation interrupted by Hurricane Arthur . The beach was amazing!! Had a super busy week at work trying to catch up and then came the long weekend. Hopefully I can join in the next rewatch. Can someone give a heads up as to when and what episode? Thanks!
      I'm probably in a strange minority. I would love to ride out a hurricane. Unfortunately, I live in New Mexico. Very few interesting things happen here.

Originally posted by Twi'lek View Post
      Sounds good to me. So this Sunday we watch he Storm & The Eye I think John and Teyla were going to Tthe Athosian settlement for some alone time at the beginning of that one. I wonder what would have happened if the storm hadn't come.
      Ooh! Looking forward to it. Given that it's a two parter, are we going to start at 6 EDT as usual?
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        I'm probably in a strange minority. I would love to ride out a hurricane. Unfortunately, I live in New Mexico. Very few interesting things happen here.
        Dust Storms me thinks. Hope for a Dust Devil

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

We get pretty good wind storms in the spring. They do kick up dust but not to the extent of a haboob that you sometimes see on the news. Dust devils are cool, but last only a second or two.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post

Actually, I love storms. Thunder, lightning the whole thing. We did have a few intense thunderstorms while we were there and I was out on the deck with my Dad, and a few of my nieces and nephews who enjoy mother nature's wrath! I have been in a couple hurricanes when I lived in NY and in CT. Not a Cat 4 or 5, but I was in a cat 3 a long time ago. However, since we did spend a sizable sum to rent that house of 9 bedrooms for the week and people were told to evacuate 2 days short of their departure day, I would not have been happy. I would have opted to stay, but on Hatteras Island they did not have a choice. But...to feed my appreciation for mother nature, we have had a week of thunderstorms here in Las Vegas and we can get some intense lightning here.
            sigpic
            Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
            Forever!!

Comment

I love a good storm. It's great or reading nd writing... As long as I don't have to go out in it.
              sigpic
              Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

The thunderstorms around here (when they happen . It's been a dry couple of years) are awesome! And yeah, I go out in them whenever I get the chance to. I feel so parched most of the time, I need the rain!

See what happens when you transplant a Washington State girl to the desert? Parched!
                sigpic

Comment

We had a pretty harsh thunderstorm here last night. I actually got stuck at the Food Lion. I looked like I'd been dunked in the pool by the time I got home. It was a pretty sight tho, with the lightning bolts.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hope everyone is enjoying this lovely Saturday
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJsGirl View Post

Hope everyone is enjoying this lovely Saturday
                      I'm Busy getting kids ready for summer camps. They are very excited.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm melting into my computer chair! Not horrifically hot, just lots of humidity for around here
                        sigpic

Comment

We get a lot of humidity here. I think I'm used to it. I'd probably have a harder time with dry heat.
                          sigpic

Comment

What time are we doing the rewatch? I should be hoe all afternoon and eveing.
                            sigpic

Comment

Any time is good for me.
                              sigpic

Comment

Aren't we due to start it here in about a half hour? Storm/Eye, right? I forget.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X